Is this Polymer 80 build as untraceable as it gets?

Here's the plan:
>Use cash to get like $600 on prepaid Walmart credit card
>Have my room mate buy all parts, tools, ammo, etc. in his name, addressed to him
>Build the damn thing

Far as I know this is 100% legal and about as untraceable as possible.

Attached: p80.jpg (275x183, 6K)

dude go to a state with unrestricted private sales. I live in Nevada and the government don't know shit, nor should they. Get a Glock for $400-500 and enjoy

having your roommate buy everything is just the same as you buying it.
gotta use someone totally unrelated to you

Walmart has cameras, bro.

Nigger it’s a fucking glock. If you do wetwork just buy a barrel at a gunshow or something, use it, then melt it down with a torch and put the original back in.

>that whole post

Attached: 1518893448592.gif (750x1186, 233K)

>new law bans unserialized firearms
>cops call your roommate reminding him to bring that polymer80 kit he bought down to the station to either surrender it or have the serial verified
>suggest that he's going to jail if he doesn't show up with it
What do you suppose he'll have to say?

go to lgs that sells poly 80's pay cash

ive never seen a more retarded post.

do you not understand how NICS background checks work? And why do you think OP wants to murder someone just because he wants an anonymous gun

>>new law bans unserialized firearms
Not everyone lives in California.

>wants an untraceable gun
>buys it new
Lmao private sales faggot. You can buy barrels from armslist if they pop up too.

You'd still go to Hell!

Attached: Lions.jpg (821x560, 336K)

> works hard getting clean hardware
> posts about it

this whole untraceable shit about 80's has to be the most autistic thing about firearms right now

I'm 19 and this is the only way I can acquire a new handgun with my state's laws.

The question is how do they get one shipped to your door without customs knowing? Not op and not in burgerland

Failing to serialize a complete receiver is a crime but whatever.

interstate commerce doesn't have customs enforcement. also shipping of 80% lowers isn't illegal in any state to my knowledge. california just says that if you complete it, it has to be registered with the state.

that's only if you're a licensed manufacturer intending to sell it.

>He's going to jail for possessing a non-firearm that isn't covered by laws against false reports of loss or theft even in Commiefornia.

has to be serialized regardless if youre a manufacturer

has to be serialized if you sell

intent cannot be to sell

jesus I cant stand europeans and teenage no guns
>ask around about getting a stolen handgun
>name your price range
>acquire gun
this can be done in any city over 50k population faggots

Why not just buy the frame at your LGS in cash? Support your small businesses while not having to give away your address.

Did you miss the fucking Snowden leak or something? The NSA already knows you posted this here, and they'll know you ordered the parts even when you use a prepaid card. They know every website you visit. They have the contents of every email you receive and every post you put on Jow Forums and they know where your smartphone is at all times

But hey go for it anyway, the Polymer 80 is a fun little project

cops trace parts back to roomie. roomie cries like bitch and rats you out.
FIN

Do an Intrafamilial transfer.
I got a glock when I was 19 because it skirted the age restriction, and I'm in fucking cali of all places

relax user, we've still got a good 20-25 years before the government starts using AI to walk backwards through the backlog of internet history and arrests people for thought crime

If you don't live in such a state, or more broadly don't consider such a law a realistic possibility either nationally or in the state you do live in, then why DO you want "as untraceable as possible"? There's some hypothetical circumstance where you see things going worse for you if you buy the 80% kit in your own name, right?
Okay, if that circumstance, whatever it is, happens, know that they're gonna come down on your roommate instead. And he's gonna roll over in a second.

And supposing for a moment that your roommate is the type of guy to keep his head, claim it was stolen before he could complete it, and disregard the bogus claims that he was going to jail, rather than panicking and rolling over on you, he's a good man and a good friend -- why the fuck would you pick him to screw over with your paper trail?

>W-would cops do that? Just lie to someone to pressure them into confessing or turning? I thought they were my friends!

I'm pretty sure that making a list of people who order things from RightToBearGhostGunsDotCom is a bit easier than that but okay

Again, don't let this dissuade you! Build the gun. Just don't kid yourself, yah?

What this user says.
Ive bought all my rifles through private sale. As far as Mr lawman knows I just own hunting shotguns and revolvers and order .308 online for the deer rifle i inherited from my father.

I wish I didn't have an internet footprint.
>tfw dead in first strike against "people of concerning opinions and weapon ownership"