Has Japan ever officially apologized for the war after WW2 was over or have they never said sorry ever...

Has Japan ever officially apologized for the war after WW2 was over or have they never said sorry ever? Also why are they being given permission to rearm themselveswhich is violating one of the treaties that was made to insure that Japan would not have the capabilities to attack the U.S. again?

Have they ever said anything close to an apology at all after the war was over?

Attached: 1527118133870.png (900x771, 689K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pacificatrocities.org/blog/has-japan-really-apologized-for-wwii-atrocities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Have they ever said anything close to an apology at all after the war was over?
gee, i hope not

Then how come the United States not pressured them to say it unlike with Germany, Italy and Russia? Why are we letting them go on without ever saying anything? Why has no nation said anything about Japan denying their warcrimes?

All world leaders are secretly massive weaboos

Attached: IMG_2998.jpg (620x546, 60K)

Fuck off and stop making these threads.

The dept have not been paid until they announce an actual official apology for the acts and for attacking pearl harbor and for their nation to stop rearming itself and go back to the demilitarized country they where before and to remove their influence in politics outside their nation then the dept will be paid halfway.

OP has a good point, why the fuck have those Jap bastards never apologized? I will tell you that the reason is because they are soulless bastards that have no regards for human life nor anything besides themselves.

>Why has no nation said anything about Japan denying their warcrimes?

We actually helped conceal some of these war crimes in order to get chemical and biological weapon test data and to promote them as an ally during the Cold War. Also many crimes like rape carry a stigma and thus many victims will not come forward.

>Why are we letting them go on without ever saying anything?

It is advantageous to us to have have allies that aren't a constant PR nightmare.

Japan did nothing wrong.

Attached: ONEGORILLONTIMES.gif (640x360, 1.74M)

No one likes a sore winner.

Attached: 431243134341.jpg (765x933, 138K)

This. We have several military bases on Japanese soil, and it's mutually beneficial to the point that we're better off ignoring it to maintain good relations with Japan. Plus, we bombed the ever-loving shit out of them at the end of the war, and Chinks are constantly proving that they basically aren't even people anyway.

Easy, Japan cooperated with us by allowing Douglass McGaijinShogun turn them into the perfect little regional ally and by letting us test not one but TWO a-bombs on them.
Besides, warcrimes are warcrimes only if they're against humans, and all that fucked up shit happened to chinks and gooks. Muhreens got fucked over a bit too, but like I said before Japan already apologized by accepting our atomic suppositories.

Technically yes but the they failed to to stick with their apology and China is gearing up their military because they know Japan will try to attack again.

The emperor should have been hanged for his warcrimes, not awarded and kept in power.

stfu stupid americunt

Forgot to post the link...

pacificatrocities.org/blog/has-japan-really-apologized-for-wwii-atrocities

>The emperor should have been hanged for his warcrimes, not awarded and kept in power.

His role is almost exclusively symbolic and was not rewarded but forced to renounce his divinity.

stfu stupid jewkike shill

israel is the one that needs to apologize and nuke itself into oblivion. seriously

Good for them. I wish my country was stubborn to not completely accept cuck status.
>t. Kraut

The US wanted Japan to rearm almost immediately after the war to help fight communism, Japan refused. Now they're arming to help fight against China, so why would we be against it?

Attached: Bad_Company.jpg (225x224, 13K)

Motherfucker should have been hanged and the emperor power be dismantled. He should not have been allowed to continue as a fucking emperor!
>but user if we killed hiro then all his people would revolt!!!
Then fucking gun them down and if we need to then we eill drop another fuvking nuke and kill and suppress the bastards enough to shut the fuck up and stand down or face extinction!

It goes against the fucking treaties we fucking had them signed and agreed on which does not have an expiration date. This is not acceptable!

Attached: 1527134397782.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

Summer nights sure are nice.

>Motherfucker should have been hanged and the emperor power be dismantled. He should not have been allowed to continue as a fucking emperor!

How can he be complicit if he's essentially a powerless figurehead? Why get rid of a figure head that can effectively be used to bolster our own regime? Our military and political strength are more important that your feelings.

>Then fucking gun them down and if we need to then we eill drop another fuvking nuke and kill and suppress the bastards enough to shut the fuck up and stand down or face extinction!

And lose them to the Soviets? There's a reason pragmatism is valued over emotional out bursts over things that are irrelevant. Also a winner doesn't need an apology, but whinging, oversensitive, insecure children do.

Attached: 1468447378183.png (960x720, 836K)

Read a history book you illiterate fuck.

I'm American and there's no reason to apologize. Pearl Harbor had 3,000 causalities and we nearly wiped out their entire race, I'd say that's a fair trade in 'murican terms.

Attached: lost american vehicles.jpg (2560x1920, 2.9M)

You are such an insufferable little faggot.

They added the bits about arming against the wishes of America, we have always wanted them to have an active military role.

Do you not know how to spell debt? I'd understand a typo but you spelled wrong twice!

Attached: 1525744867231.jpg (665x574, 68K)

They gave us anime and hentai. All is forgiven.

Attached: 324523462347.gif (640x360, 987K)

This is the third thread you made about Japan on Jow Forums. Did an anime girl say no to you?

THIS.

op just kys

this x 6 million

Have you apologized to a black person recently for taking them out of their homeland and enslaving them?

Yes

If i can do it then so can a jap

Why would i? Mostly Jews that brought them over and their fellow niggers sold them off. They also have it better here in America than Africa. If anything the should apologize to me for being worthless violent subhuman welfare leeches and leave.

Japan did apologize and gave away territory they had claim during ww1.

Like Formosa and the Southern part of the Sahkelin islands that the soviets grabbed.

it was over 70 years ago
they're a nation of incels and limpwrists now, they don't need to say it

If anything blacks should be glad they don't have to live in Africa.
They're a huge non-producing population and deserve exactly jack shit.

because apologizing is fucking gay

>Treaty was signed between US and Japan
>US and Japan no longer care about treaty
>Japan Re-arms with help and blessing of US
>B-BUT MUH TREATY

Stop.

2 nukes wasn’t enough

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan

Japanese government has actually made public apologies a bunch of times. The west just tends to care more about Germany when it comes to WW2 because of the Nazis and the holocaust.

Anyway I'm not saying that makes everything square, but the Jap government HAS said sorry, and the current prime minister and his cabinet have reaffirmed the position of the previous ones in that regard. They still hold that Japan is deeply remorseful for the pain and destruction caused across Asia, actions against Australians, etc.

yes, retard, they have

>has Japan ever officially apologized for the war
No, and nor should they. The actual war with the States had a justifiable casus belli. Stuff like Rape of Nanking has had various politicians apologize at different times though.

>why allowed to rearm
Strategic location in relation to China, Russia/USSR, and various countries that may need some Freedom™. If they can rearm and are friendly, the US doesn't need to commit a huge numver of resources for pacification or potential defense.

It's still isn't enough and fuck them and their sorry little petty excuse of a "sorry". Hope the bastards suffer in another fire on their cities and a nuclear chaos in their nation and their race to be raped and subjugated for eternity. Fuck those bastards they didn't fucking apologize for shit!

Fucking salty ass Koreans man

Attached: 23521533.jpg (189x448, 17K)

If the United States was so worried about china and norks then the United States should have just armed up the current u.s. troops stationed over there and give u.s. military bases more weapons instead of violating the treaties and letting the japs get to rearm their military! Fucking assholes.

Actually I'm an american and born in Arkansas you fucking no brain jap worshipping sympathizing weeaboo fuck.

If you think burning down their entire country after sinking some of our boats isn't better than any apology they could ever give, get out of my country now because you're no American at all.

Attached: 1379887282077.jpg (1280x544, 300K)

Well they paid money in reparations and said sorry formally, I'm not sure what else you expect them to do lol

Should they go out in the streets and kill themselves until they have accounted for every innocent their country killed during the second world war?

I mean to be honest this shit you're talking is funny to me. Even though there are currently people saying sorry for something they had no part in, to others who also had no part in it, you still think they should do more?

Welcome to Jow Forums, a japanese based imageboard.

>mfw there were loads of people saying "haha revenge for pearl harbor" and such during their big tsunami/nuclear disaster

Attached: 1369078560471.jpg (377x326, 67K)

What does an apology accomplish? Seems absurd to apologize for war, do you a shoot a guy trying to kill you then say sorry for killing him?

>What does an apology accomplish?

Literally nothing, you cannot do anything with an apology.

I will consider it an apology once they denounced their emperor status in political power, military strength and numbers, culture, anthem, flag and their current navy flags.

Once they get that corrected and they actually go out and actually fucking apologize then maybe i consider it an acceptable apology but until then they are no better than the fucking assholes in the middle east.

They should remove anyone in political power seat that have ancestry ties to ones that where in political seats during world war 2 and should remove the current emperor with another one that is not blood tied related to the warlord hiro motherfucker ir do away with the whole muh emperor banzaiiiii shit. The entire nation should fucking apologize and their history class should remind all students on the hidtory instead of telling them to have pride in their disgusting fucking island they call a fucking country.

Honestly i actually like that it happened and i wished more died and more disasters happened. Good thing they are suffering from radiation poisoning now and I'm fucking glad it happened. I wish they make more nuclear power plants just so i can watch those get fucked by weather and watch more Japanese soulless bastards suffer like the victims have from their hands in world war 2.

They don't deserve mercy.

There are no treaties preventing Japan from arming up you dumb chink

There should be if not then there should have been.

Fuck Japan.

In agricultural societies, vegetables are more efficient.

>I will consider it an apology once they denounced their emperor status in political power, military strength and numbers, culture, anthem, flag and their current navy flags.

They fucking did all of this during the occupation. The Emperor was forced to renounce his status as a descendant of a god, the military was relegated to a purely defensive force, and they were westernized during the occupation. Good lord, were you expecting them to come deliver you the apology? They did all of this shit literally decades ago, you're throwing a fit over literally nothing.

Attached: 1392778514667.jpg (188x268, 7K)

how is this fag not banned yet, blatant samefagging, tripfagging, not talking about weapons at all, not even the TWO FUCKING NUKES, starting multiple threads of full blown autism shitpost.
I'd tell it to fuck off back but I don't even know what fucking place did this autism beast spawn from.

Still. Not. Enough!

Japan is nothing but a soulless nation that never genuinely apologized nor fixed their shit and repaid their fucking depts NOR DID THEY FUCKING PAY FOR REPARATIONS FOR ALL NATIONS THEY HAVE ATTACKED, ENSLAVED AND MURDERED! Japan should have been nuked twelve times and firebombed and gunned down but fuck no we only dropped two and that was it. I fucking hate Japan and loath anyone that sympathizes with japan and if i could get away I would murder anyone that says the bombing of Japan was unjustified and uncalled for.

Japan needs to die or reform itself!

>Muh butt hurt over 70 year old war that took place even before my parent's parents were even born
>Muh hatred for a stupid flag that long predated both world wars and is still in use today
>muh... muh... my apology

Seriously, is pointless bickering about wwii all you little yellow fuckers do all day? For fuck sakes get over yourselves already! There is hardly anyone left in Japan that took part in wwii, much less that had any responsibility for any wrong doing. There is no reason for the Japan of today to apologize for something that their dead ancestors did before their time. Oh, and stop censoring the rising run flag in video games because it hurts your feelings. It's just a peace of fabric you pathetic batch of snowflakes.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Have Rome and Greece apologiced for enslaving half Europe and North Africa? KYS little Cun*.

>PAY FOR REPARATIONS FOR ALL NATIONS THEY HAVE ATTACKED, ENSLAVED AND MURDERED!
They would do everyone a huge favor if they stopped autists like you from ever being born in the first place.
Damn you Japan.

You're trying too hard

Attached: 1246704710303.gif (590x300, 56K)

Japan is doing a great job of keeping faggots like you in eternal asspain

Japan doesn't need to apologize, all they did was murder some chinks.

>Has Japan ever officially apologized for the war after WW2 was over or have they never said sorry ever?
Yes, they even paid off those gook grandma hookers.
>Also why are they being given permission to rearm themselveswhich is violating one of the treaties that was made to insure that Japan would not have the capabilities to attack the U.S. again?
Because we don't want to pay as much, both the cost in money and in blood, that it will take to put down the chinks when WW3 starts.
>Have they ever said anything close to an apology at all after the war was over?
See first response.

The real reason why gooks and chinks keep wanting more from the nips is because they want reparations in the form of more money and relinquishments of island territories, trade routes, and land/control on the main islands. Gooks and chinks know another world war is coming and they want every bit of frontline territory they can grab with their gutter oil covered hands before it officially kicks off.

>Still. Not. Enough!
>everything I just said was enough is still not enough!

>NOR DID THEY FUCKING PAY FOR REPARATIONS FOR ALL NATIONS THEY HAVE ATTACKED, ENSLAVED AND MURDERED!

Are you telling me they should've given money to the Reds? You pinko son of a bitch I knew you weren't a real American!

Attached: AbsolutelyInfluoridated.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Clearly you've never heard of the JMSDF. They've always had some military capacity.
And Hiroshima and Nagasaki - IMO and I'm sure plenty of others - more than makes up for what Japan did to us. At least they attacked a nilitary target, we dropped A-bombs on civilians.

You've obviously got some racial hatred goin on. Our governments cool with it, so that renders the treaty kind of null and void. Plus, our few bases over there wouldn't be enough to repel China on its own, we and Japan need as much force as we can get to fight them off if they attack Japan

Attached: 1526067774927.png (628x418, 405K)

I ain't racist, just really fucking hate the soulless bastards that call themselves Japanese and they should not be rearmed because that allows them to attack us again. We should be deploying more U.S. troops, tanks, helicopters and other military shit to aid our own troops to insure the Japanese bastards don't retaliate or if worst is to come to repel against the Chinese invasion.

I hate koreans and Chinese but Japanese are on a whole new level on shit that should have been extinct a long fucking time ago.

>obvious ESL
>NOR DID THEY FUCKING PAY FOR REPARATIONS FOR ALL NATIONS THEY HAVE ATTACKED, ENSLAVED AND MURDERED!
>this buttmad about "warcrimes"
>'it'll never be enough' mentality
>Actually I'm an american and born in Arkansas you fucking no brain jap worshipping sympathizing weeaboo fuck.
>not a buttmad commie chink or gook
>mfw

Attached: doubt.png (620x2052, 311K)

What's an apology going to mean? We stomped the fuck out of them and then fucked everything they had and still do currently, far as I'm concerned that's more than enough

You will never be a Marine hitting that tight jap pussy before going back to the states

Some one has to help us fight the axis of evil, and it sure won't be those useless eurotrash "allies".