Unpopular Opinions

post unpopular opinions ITT

Basically Kel Tec makes shit guns

Attached: 324E3311-45C9-4956-93AC-224338156046.jpg (640x986, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lf8dfVgJgg
youtube.com/watch?v=TxDS9Vk4Ayk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Basically Kel Tec makes shit guns
I thought you said *unpopular* opinions.

OP has never sucked a cock in his life

>keltec makes shit guns

whats it like to be living in 2012? go buy a cheap mosin for me while you're there

OP's asshole is super tight

>post unpopular opinions ITT

I'm OK with Ian and Karl being Antifa. Fuck racists.

>Antifa is ok
>Fuck racists
Pick one

>Democrats are the REAL racists

Oh you're a Democrat. Why are you here if you hate the 2A?

keltec is shit

Attached: CB59AF72-3221-424B-9213-8BEF69BA196B.jpg (640x337, 53K)

I hate Democrats but Republicans are worse

Conservatives need to be exterminated. They are holding back any serious opposition to liberalism

>Political opposition deserves death
Who's the fascist?

Yes, I am a fascist, and I think liberals are marginally (marginally) less retarded than conservatives

A smart enemy is better than a dumb friend

Alright, well thank you for your honesty.

I think Jow Forums should be shut down as a board.

This it's not the 'tell un-truths' thread, my friendo. Though I agree with this un-truth.

better exterminate yourself then because that last statement was the dumbest shit ive heard all day

they're not antifa you fucking moron. It was fake.

you fell for bait. Kill yourself

I mean, i hate both too, but seriously? The only party actively working as a bulwark against rampant democrat fuckery in terms of gun control is worse than the ones who'd repeal the 2nd A and turn us into japan given the chance?

I look forward to the day where both parties are hopefully replaced with more logic based and constitutionally respectful alternatives but in the current day and age it's more a question of if you want to trade guns for slightly more gibs or not. They're both gonna fuck you six ways to sunday on the shit that actually matters.

>It was fake
Was not.

youtube.com/watch?v=-lf8dfVgJgg

Attached: 1527096681488.png (1170x449, 42K)

Hi-Points look cool.

The Fw-190 was superior to the Bf-109 in every way that counted.

Attached: 1525841961845.jpg (2048x2007, 2.82M)

It's fine to buy guns and other things from groups or places that you don't agree with politically if you like the product.

>unpopular

>was
Ftfy

gun control done right:

manually operated long guns with non-magnified sights
> no regulations whatsoever

select fire, weapons considered DD today, rifles with magnified optics
> your militia signs off
> train to basic federal standards
> receive tax breaks

pistols
> judge signs off
> if weak, old, female, moving money
> gotta certify a need

There's nothing wrong with tasteful bubba'ing.
Non-reciprocating charging handles are silly.

Attached: 1523318834061.jpg (1536x1024, 331K)

>Is fascist
>Thinks liberals are better than conservatives

W-What? Are you retarded or just confused about your own political ideology?

>pistols
> judge signs off
> if weak, old, female, moving money
> gotta certify a need

Lmao no, fuck off. You lost, Hillary.

not him but

right:
> good people duped into bad leaders
left:
> bad people electing good leaders

We should issue mental health checks before selling semi-automatic firearms to high schoolers. I know it's a retarded unfeasible idea, but it's the best way to prevent more shootings. Arming teachers won't work

>Bad people electing good leaders
That is the single most retarded thing I've heard ever.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-23-18-10-27.png (1200x1920, 2.71M)

Fuck wrong pic

Attached: FB_IMG_1517414323657.jpg (480x244, 19K)

Ehh. Their little .380 pistol is ok. Almost everything else is a gimmick

ARs killed innovation in the gun industry and are dreadfully boring to shoot. Anything without historical significance is boring as fuck to shoot.

With this being the only thing that's real out of the amount of shit that was posted it's not proof for antifa anything.

SIG-Sauer is the new Keltec

this is a pretty fucking retarded post
>dude, im a nazi but jews are better than the japanese

youtube.com/watch?v=TxDS9Vk4Ayk

Shit? Maybe. Fun? Absolutely.

Attached: CkPHSCk.jpg (2268x4032, 1.27M)

SHALL

Attached: 52Dtxn[1].jpg (1372x900, 525K)

All plastic pistol owners should be genocided.

I don't give a shit that Ian is a liberal.

Normal AK pistol grips are uncomfortable and you just pretend its not because you like roleplaying.

>black dude recently shot a thug in a group of mcdonald's robbers
>gets overpowered, his keltec cc gets pointed at him
>jams

literally the only situation keltec's design works in your favor. might as well get a thompson contender, because you're only going to get a single shot off either way

you say that until you get branded the racist for a joke you made with your friends 7 years ago. now it's your head they're after. look, nobody likes Jow Forums, but the fact of the matter is the antifa "fuck racists" motivation, and for that matter all the shit the left is spouting these days, is the slipperiest slope i've seen in my life. don't fall for sweet words, or else you're no better than the 'ban assault rifles' crowd

They literally are, though. they're the ones who think niggers deserve a "leg up" because they're inferior.

>gun control done right:

manually operated long guns with non-magnified sights

select fire, weapons considered DD today, rifles with magnified optics

pistols

nukes

fixed

this, but with the caveat that there is nothing funner than plinking with a nice manual action .22. lever action, bolt action, hell even slide action. oh and don't get me started on single shots, and single action revolvers. so much fun to go out with some friends and introduce them to shooting. after the .22 they graduate to the hi point 9mm, then to the .410 and 20 gauge shotguns with trap. nothing more heart warming than the smile they get hitting the center of the target for the first time

>look, nobody likes Jow Forums
Nobody ever likes the guy who's always right.

>mysterio in the top right
>he bides his time until the Jow Forumsube contacts him in another vision, instructing him on its will to be carried out

>Basically Kel Tec makes shit guns
This is an objective fact, not an opinion. They make their guns out of tin cans and melted toy GI joe's.

heres a very popular opinion: kill yourself statist shitbag

> Jow Forums is literally the only good board on Jow Forums

I don't like alloy revolvers

Cmon man lets be realistic, chem weapons must be militia signs off, and nukes must be judge signs off and you have to register them.

Oh my god it's beautiful

>SHIFT
Get the fuck out of here you no guns wannabe

Attached: FB_IMG_1517603342194.jpg (480x345, 33K)

>Yes, I am a fascist, and I think liberals are marginally (marginally) less retarded than conservatives
You are the reason why allowing everyone to vote is a horrible idea. Don't reproduce.

Attached: 1433559427336.jpg (1200x1750, 675K)

Bayonets are still relevant and any military neglecting them will regret that during the next major conflict. In fact, with increasing quality and affordability of body armor they may be more relevant than during two previous world wars. Bullpup cucks won't like it up 'em.

The AKM is so overrated it hurts

I think front-slide serrations are ugly. Probably not that controversial of an opinion but I felt like getting it off my chest after seeing them on everything from the second gen p07, Sigs and some "tactical" 1911s

Communist faggots done right:
Get Rope
Get Lampost
Get Helicopter
Get flamethrower
Get Grenade launcher
Get Mortars
Get more guns
Get more ammo

:/

Attached: Snapchat-1680889515.jpg (1225x1080, 165K)

Chinkshit > Bulgarian

>needing a judge to sign off on a pistol
Cause that works so well in New York

>what is kill a traitor before an enemy

/diy/ is the best board on Jow Forums and the only where the average age is older than 15

>dat damage control and backtracking
hah. Ian is getting desperate. now that he's been exposed, he's trying to deny everything. "It's a photoshop!".
Maybe Ian should use Joy Reid's defense and claim he was "hacked by RUssians!"
anyway, fuck off back to plebbit, you nuthugger!

Those that have more than 1 "budget build" ARs have little impulse control, and thus will be poor forever due to their consumerist habits.

>democrats
>good leaders

All bullpups look like crap.

Attached: image.jpg (640x362, 227K)

i saw russian so i yelled Putin

Attached: wwii-propaganda-poster-granger.jpg (600x750, 133K)

> > bad people electing good leaders
Name 1 good democrat.

>inb4 JFK who got his head blown off before he could fuck the country up because he was in bed with the mafia

AR-15s are overrated.

The M14 is a good rifle.

The reason that idea gets made fun of is because it has not been an effective narrative for republicans for 20 years

>fake and gay screenshots get made by some autist
>ian explains that they're not real and elaborates on his political views
>that's backpedaling now

fucking kill yourself.

Attached: ian.png (956x310, 38K)

I wish I could strangle someone through the internet.

>plebbit shit
gtfo you fucking retard! go there and fellate that homosexual antifa fag.

I have literally never- and I mean NEVER met a self defined democrat who wasn't racist as fuck. The majority of whom usually have never had any real experiences with blacks.

Unironically yes, they are.
And I don’t just mean the fact that historically the South was Democrat and the KKK was founded as a militant branch of the party.
I mean the most racist people I know are old Democrats. One of them was an acquaintance of LBJ.

Meanwhile I've grown up in the South surrounded by Republicans and Conservatives and never once heard that sort of hatred and profanity directed towards a minority until I engaged with them.

Attached: WFBJr.jpg (789x460, 71K)

Yes, except for aesthetics.

.40 S&W is more powerful than 9mm and the ammo trade off is negligible if not beneficial to give up a few extra rounds for improved performance of every single one

There is nothing wrong pistol caliber carbines in CQB

Gun-fu's don't exist and your doggo is going to impress your bros more when you're doing bro stuff

Attached: 1517430475312.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Thats an objective fact, and not an "unpopular opinion".

Single shot revolvers have killed more people than all the Glock generations combined.

In fairness, he shot one guy twice, then it jammed, saving his life.

HiPoints look gross but actually function far better than most guns

>Single shot revolvers
what did he mean by this

Attached: 1394315305569.jpg (309x282, 26K)

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 26K)

Except for very high altitude combat, you are absolutely correct.

>nukes
>> no regulations whatsoever
As much as I want to ideologically believe in your post, I think we'd be dead by now if unlimited nukes were a thing.

As much as I hate the concept of slavery,
>the union in the civil war were fighting the south over what we fought the British over 80 years prior. The southerners were the true Americans, ideologically, in that war.
>The USS Maine was an inside job.
>Pearl Harbor was an inside job.
>Vietnam was fucking pointless, 50k dead boys wasn't worth the amazing aesthetics

1 trigger pull is one full revolution

>the union in the civil war were fighting the south over what we fought the British over 80 years prior
Only so far as they felt that they weren't going to be fairly represented in the government as the North grew. They did have fair representation, and at pretty much every level any fears of "tyranny" they did have ultimately came back around to slavery - they were afraid the North was going to take away their slaves.

Granted, not everyone fighting for the South had those reasons driving it, but the preservation of slavery was unquestionably at the center of the Southern leadership's motivations for secession.

unlimited nukes were a thing prior to 1994 and we're still alive

sounds like a european thing

Attached: IMG_1081.jpg (1006x921, 105K)

>Can get shotguns whitout any regulations and buy a assault rifle as long as the militia agrees.
>Needs to certify need for a pistol.
Lel, no regulations means no barrel length laws so this would be pointless, also what happens to semiauto rifles whitout magnification ?

SBR's, suppressors, and select fire weapons are completely not worth the effort of getting them or keeping up with the rules if you move or travel.