You have immediate control of the NYPD

Federal government has collapsed and disbanded. Its states only now boyos. You have the loyalty of the entire NYPD. How much shit can you conquer and how much territory can you hold?

Attached: a495ef7f811d8119c864117d7c5b4027.jpg (374x500, 40K)

Absolutely none of it; logic being that the people made New York the way it is and will simply repeat the same thing in a new society.

I would run as fast and as far as I can from that utter cesspool.

if you are a city person you will die first in any calamity

LAPD > NYPD

>if you are a city person you will die first in any calamity
Why is this rhetoric incessantly repeated? Do you ever even think about it? What makes a city huh? People working together! Just because something happens doesn’t mean that’ll stop, you goddam fear mongers just spout anything for an excuse to hold onto your precious “funs”

>Not making your first action a purge.

You have the complete loyalty of a large and well equipped police force, and the vast majority of your opposition will be soft, unarmed targets.
>running from that.
Pathetic. You could cleanse NY in no time.

NYPD active force ranges between 35-40k at any given point.

LAPD is only 9000 officers and 3000 volunteers,

See

>"Pathetic. You could cleanse NY in no time."

>NYPD could wipe out it's own city just because someone told them to do it.

Isn't that why we hate New York?

for

You poor, poor naïve child!

execute all the kikes, then the niggers
after that, idgaf

It's like he has no concept of self interest and chaos ruling the day when crisis strikes. Imagine gibs drying up in NY, and no feds around to maintain order. You'd have a cat 5 shitshow in no time at all.

I turn them loose on the population that voted for retarded firearms laws. Push all the filth into Manhattan then destroy the bridges and tunnels. Maybe clean up NJ if I have the time.

Cities do not exist without outside support
someone else needs to supply power
someone else needs to supply water
someone else needs to supply fuel
someone else needs to supply FOOD

Ergo if someone else does not supply the needs of the city they die.

How many days of food does NYC physically inside the city?

How do you feed those 40k loyal cops shooting up the dindus?

How many of your loyal cops have dependents like kids and spouses?

How many people in NYC have a stockpile of food on hand right now that can last more than 2 weeks?

Take over and seal Manhattan Island.
Throw out undesirables.
House NYPD in best apartments equipment and vehicles. Gambling is legal and bars are open 24/7.
Light up anyone who tries to come onto the island without permission!

Attached: 1481694275915.jpg (960x703, 90K)

>I turn them loose on the population
You mean put them on patrol? With NY being a libtard Mecca, I'm sure they'll get a half dozen or so everytime they try shooting at a criminal.

And how much of that is diversity hires and useless bureaucrats? Worthwhile police force in NYPD is probably less than 5000 able bodied reliable people, tops. And pitted against 8+ million, it's just not going to work once the luxuries and commodities of modern living cease.

Remove the retarded heavy trigger pulls

You could cleanse NYC-with the NYPD?

Simple.
Forget the urban areas. Remove all police from manhattan and other densely populated areas. Focus on protecting the farms within the state of new york. Move the families of the NYPD in to the countryside and begin building fortified positions. The cities will become utter hell-holes anyway so it's better to just leave the libtards to be massacred by the dindus. When they have looted all the stores and killed eachother they are going to start looking for food elsewhere. When poorly armed(because new york gunlaws) rioting, hungry mobs try to start ransacking the countryside, you let them do enough damage to show the landowners, that they need your private army. Kill everyone who isn't working to produce food or new soldiers and proclaim yourself king of the new state of new new york.

Attached: 1429075854492.png (500x536, 151K)

this and break the bridges

I send them to eradicate every jew in NY then on to jew england

Attached: 1481177832349.jpg (2508x1504, 944K)

>Why would heavy concentrations of people be obliterated in a blink in a civil war?

Attached: terri_schiavo_4.jpg (230x172, 10K)

ooh boy

Attached: wolf brigade.jpg (1280x692, 53K)

After the first chaotic months/weeks have passed, try to make some kind of non-aggression pact with whoever controls Pennsylvania. They are probably scared of the other big states around them and would probably be happy to not have to worry about their northern border. I don't have to worry about my north, because Canada, so I can focus on taking out the smaller states like massachusetts and connecticut(If there's anything left of them), while keeping scouts on alert along the hudson river.
Or maybe tag-team Pennsylvania with west-virginia, while using the hudson river to defend my back.

oh. And kill all the kikes... exept the ones who are doctors. Those ones are important.

>city
>people working together

Maybe I'm biased but pa could handle its own pretty wwll especially with laxed gun laws granted we'd have a mini Civil War with Philly but hey they gotta go.

I don't care about territory it's time to go lynch niggers en masse.

R.W.D.S.

Attached: 1c8[1].png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

Did you even think about it? Or did you just spew that ass-water shit statement immediately?

Also, perform raids for food on the mainland since NYC has strict gun laws

75% of the NYPD are a bunch of diversity hires only good for standing on street corners as security guards collecting a pay check. In any SHTF incident expect to see uniforms mixed in with the rioters.

you first

Let it burn.

Bout this much with a couple a Judges.

Get all my loyal people strapped and hope to god the National Guard bases aren't manned/looted and go from there, enact martial law until the chaos dies down. New York is noguns anyhow

>You have the loyalty of the entire NYPD. How much shit can you conquer and how much territory can you hold?
does the National Guard still exist?