Well Jow Forums...

Well Jow Forums, we can't STOP newfags but we can atleast try to educate them! If you're new and not one of the people going into threads saying all guns should be banned for unlimited (you)'s, stop by and ask a question! You'll probably get an answer!
Probably.
Also for oldfag or regular Jow Forumsommandos, post links and infodumps that I can use if I make this thread again

Attached: 1527127159043.jpg (736x736, 148K)

oh look a poster who feels old after 4 months.

he wants to be spoonfed

Jow Forums, where do babies come from?

Attached: p-habib-rene-soumer-funny-mugshots.jpg (550x588, 14K)

Attached: _.jpg (1200x1600, 248K)

/b/

What does Jow Forums think of Ian?

Attached: kFjmuqG.jpg (862x659, 217K)

Jow Forums

>this kills the thread

Been here longer than that but the links I've got are mostly for people already into firearms and would be lost on someone just starting out.

Half hates him because he's not pro gun and the other half loves him because he shows off forgotten guns

What does Jow Forums think of molotov cocktails?

Easy to make, does +10 damage if you're Irish and Republican

The real hate started when he claimed that SA farmers have nothing to worry about.

Attached: Snapchat-1680889515.jpg (1225x1080, 165K)

This one seems a little miss guided. Like "you can't call it genocide, cause their isn't a genocide going on yet. Even though they are on a path that clearly leads to genocide."

Attached: Snapchat-673999496.jpg (1187x1080, 161K)

>damage control since his dirty secrets got found out
Don't forget to donate to my Patreon!

>Like "you can't call it genocide, cause their isn't a genocide going on yet. Even though they are on a path that clearly leads to genocide."
In his defense you're basically saying "ran when parked" and "runs and drives" are the same thing. It's not genocide until it's actually happening. If you want to say that 'the precursors to genocide are happening', then that would be much more accurate accurate and I doubt he'd disagree. But outright saying 'genocide is happening now' simply isn't true and that's what his point is.

>The real hate started when it turned out h didn't buy into all the bullshit the confused kids here try to build their identity around. Getting that from someone they tried identifying with felt like a massive betrayal, one it'll take years for them to recover from.

KSG yourselves. This summer has been unbearable so far, it's fucking depressing.

Attached: 1521315166009.png (1490x1208, 754K)

Mike Rowe is the absolute shit. He filmed an episode of Dirty Jobs on the outskirts of my town where an old friend worked and I got the pleasure of chatting with him for an hour or so. Definition of down to earth.

How do I post my assault rifle ok k/

God bless him.
He is down to earth cause his ass is normal. More normal than anyone else on tv

>The SA state isn't giving roaming nigger packs carte blanche to rape/kill whites and take their land
Stop.

God adds +5 to that for being a Catholic fighting dirty Prods.

Mike Rowe is da man.

I just realized this is the slave pledge guy

>Taking an actor with a communications degree who pretends to have a real job on TV seriously.
Fuck Mike Rowe

Attached: 1515807881058.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

Mike Rowe is an idiot genius. And idiot, because he can't do much anything else, but exploit the moronic 'Murica culture. A genius among uneducated GED (if even that) losers who work shitty jobs that Mexicans can do better and at lower price.

Mine are for tyranny but if you want to do the family thing that's ok with me.

Attached: guns.jpg (3264x2448, 1.42M)

/hc/

Send it to me

>t. undereducated NEET

Cringe

what secrets?

serious question, what do you need multiple rifles for?
I mean all you need is a combat rifle and a sidearm.
Lets say a reserve for each just in case it gets broken.
A shotgun for home defense.
Maybe a .22 for hunitng small game.
Heavy weapons like a mortar, an LMG, and RPG and an armored vehicle with a mounted gun if you can afford.
A battletank if you are crazy rich and have the crew for that.

so a total of.

2 fighting rifles
2 pistols
1 shotgun
1 .22
heavy weapons according to availibility

so what is the 3rd rifle for?

Also if anybody could tell me a serious application for shotguns other then shooting ducks and less then 15 meters.
I would be greatfull.
Also how far does a choke help?

some people have friends

>what do you need multiple rifles for?
I have more.

Attached: IMG_0300.jpg (4032x3024, 3.27M)

shotguns are not anywhere near as cucked as they are in vidya. And quality chokes are amazing, tighter groups means more shot hits the target

why would you have a friend who doesnt have guns?

other then collecting, is there a reason for that?

so at what range can you get a 30cm diameter spread with the best imaginable choke?
Whats the advantage compared to hollowpoint bullets or those bullets who spread into small parts after hitting the target?

>STORE IT PROPERLY

Mike Rowe confirmed for gun control?

He's also an opera singer

>other then collecting, is there a reason for that?
They aren't collections and what is the reason for not having a lot of guns? It seems like you are trying to imply something is wrong with someone who has a few firearms. That's you not us. I have more handguns too.

Attached: DSCF0035.jpg (1600x1200, 619K)

He's right.

I am germanfag.
I am only intrested in functionality.
Not jerking off while looking at your pile of guns.

>why would you have a friend who doesnt have guns?
quality person but a poorfag. same with family. people can also just like things. They don’t need a reason beyond “because I like it”. They’re also sound investments though, and actually do things as opposed to keeping a board game in its packaging
holy shot man, go to that open chamber pistol thread and read about Mike there

>I am only intrested in functionality.
Not jerking off while looking at your pile of guns.
Like he said then
>That's you not us.

Ok thank you, I thought there might be acctual reasons.

So my other question is about the use of a shotgun.
Why would I pick a shotgun over a big caliber rifle? Other the shooting ducks.

Ye, I got that.
You see I like arms in general and I think that they should be completly unrestricted, I am just looking for quality information on firearms ITT.
I dont care what people own, I just want to know what the pupose of certain arms or quantitys of arms is.

You put your dingaling in a girls weehole and you squeeze all of your eggs out into her. Then she poops the egg 9 months later and a baby hatches.

Fun.

50 other reasons.

Attached: blasties (silent).jpg (3000x2000, 1.08M)

You think you are asking a more insightful question than you really are. They want to for their own personal reasons ranging from anywhere between collection, to reselling to because they feel like it. You aren't smart, people do what they want and that's the way it is.

>people do what they want and that's the way it is.
Not in germany. That’s why this is all so foreign to him.

you fuckheads

I completly understand that you can collect things or use them for speculation.

Like there are people with multiple Porsche. Just enjoying having 2.

I am asking if there is an acctual gun reason for multiple rifles.

Legend has it that once two or more reach level 50, you can combine them to create a fully funomatic.

TO BE qh I know those rifles are the same caliber but having different caliber rifles for different purposes could be a reason.

This is chambered in .450 bushmaster with a freefloat sleeve and is used for moose.

Get it? Got it. good

Attached: 1523557074960m.jpg (1024x347, 82K)

>Like there are people with multiple Porsche.
There is the difference. If I see a guy with multiple Porches I don't go "why do you have so many Porches?"

>get a big caliber for hunting eatable animals
>get a .22 for hunting fur animals
or get this russian hunting gun "belka" which has 2 barrels exactly for that reason.

Everything else just seems to be autism in terms of functionality.

If I would visit a person with over 20 rifles I wouldnt ask him that question either, I just wondered if there is a functional gun specific reason for that!

shotguns with 00 loaded in them can very well reliably hit with about a 30cm spread at up to around 80 meters. Slugs are even more accurate, since they don't spread. Shotguns are fantastic, unlike how video games portray them.

Multiple rifles = multiple calibers = more ammo availability if shit goes south. Other than that, different rifles might be specialized for different things. Urban area? Intermediate-caliber carbine or SBR. Long-range? Full-size battle rifle or bolt-action. Neighbor testing the subwoofers in his '87 Ford Taurus at 3am? .50BMG.

Two options:
Short range = some pump shotty with a rifles barrel combo
Stupid = fuck with 992r

Attached: 1524268985896.jpg (462x323, 12K)

Do you think Jow Forums doesn’t believe in legends? I told you already

>more ammo avialibility
ok thats a point.
But isnt 90% of rifle rounds produced 5,56x45 and 7,62x39 anyway?
And yes obviously a long range .50 and an SMG have their place.

That was an acctually helpfull reply, thanks.
so why should I pick a shotgun over a rifle?

>former soprano singer
>pro gun
>Lovable Dirty Jobs host
>down to earth
how can one man be so damn based?

They're cheap as hell, incredibly durable, and reliable, and 12ga is relatively cheap since it's so ubiquitous. You can use it to hunt big or small(er) game effectively. They're great to own, if you don't have one, consider picking up a Maverick 88 for $200 from academy, if you can do that

> isnt 90% of rifle rounds produced 5,56x45 and 7,62x39 anyway?
No. You're forgetting about .308, .380, and the many other hunting rounds that rednecks with bolt actions use quite often.

>$.25 per shot
>still have to match load to game and purpose

It isn't that cheap

>this guy says I should store my shitty SBR build in my unlocked car for nigs to steal WAHHHHH ANTI GUN HE HATES US

Bigger calibre rifles are harder to hit small moving targets with and usually are slower to chamber than say, a semi auto twelve gauge with bird shot. Volume of fire and spread helps with getting them down

Attached: 1508122325040.jpg (264x236, 13K)

Multiple ammunition sources, different calibre's means better ammo availability, fall back gun if gun A breaks and you need gun B, and some people do collect guns of historical importance of just because they want them

Hey my thread actually didn't die in a dumpster fire after day 1, lucky me

No
>BA in Finance, paid off loans 2 years after graduation. Work in commodities/futures (energy.)
But it's all right, bro, going to have one of you uneducated losers dig out and pump the septic of my cabin this weekend because I believe in trickle down economics and my shit rolls down hill.

Will my penis grow if I sell all of my guns?

benis in bagina

You hunt trannies?

Attached: 5bb6d5_714097_big.gif (100x100, 18K)

"Mine are for tyranny"
>delusional
>irrational
>prone to hysterics