Is it useful?

Attached: Mossberg Shockwave.jpg (1350x800, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aizJ3Lh-x0
youtu.be/fM_sqSTg2v8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why wouldn't it be?

The common arguement I've heard is that it's pointless and you should just get a shotgun with a stock for better accuracy

I've also heard that the shortened length is better for home defense of small properties

I don't really know though that's why I'm asking

Go shoot one for yourself and make up your own damned mind.

Listen here faggot, I don't wanna spend money on it just to know if it's shit or not THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING YOU

Attached: this guy is a fucking retard.jpg (400x376, 19K)

>this guy is a fucking retard
yes you are

No Colin Cowherd is

If you don't have anything valuable to add then fuck off

It's fun.
Power of a 12 gauge in a way smaller package, takes maybe an afternoon to get used to using since aiming is a little unorthodox

Thanks for the advice, looking at getting one

Can I put a brace on it?

No.

It's superfun. I think it is useful to defend your home or car.

Fucking love mine.

It's useful for putting a smile on your face or people you let shoot it. More fun when you load some military 00 buck at the very end so when they get used to shooting softer bird shot for 4 shells then they don't expect the sudden jump.

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=8aizJ3Lh-x0

Yeah because physical practical jokes with loaded firearms is super funny and not at all dangerous and idiot. Bet you give small inexperienced people a fully loaded .50 AE so you can have a good kek huh?

Slower to aim than a stocked shotgun

Jow Forums is full of vidya faggots now

It shoots, doesn't it?

And it's a hell of a lot of fun.

That's what lasers are for.

Sure my 300 BLK suppressed pistol AR is probably better for HD or CQB or whatever but hey, why not both, right?

Attached: 20180420_170756.jpg (4533x2161, 2.69M)

because you can't wield both?

you're retarded. why would you need accuracy from a stock when your target is five feet away you stupid fuck.

Eh, you sound kind of like a pussy. If someone doesn't want to get surprised by a 00 she'll they should load their own damn gun. And if they can't load it they have no business shooting it.

What are you some kinda faggot?

Rad as fuck. Fun to shoot shit in the backyard with, good to keep by the nightstand for 2 legged varmits.

Well, I mean you can but..

Anyway, my girlfriend can use the AR. It's way easier.

Not even a little bit my dude. Useful for having a good time though

Take my word, it's literally the last powder burning weapon on earth Id want in the case of a home invasion.

Of course you can. You can also use different grips, as long as you keep the OAL greater than 26" and no buttstock. At least one user here made his own wooden bird-head grip by cutting down a full buttstock (purchased separately), and put it with a wooden pump; it's super classy.

Yeah I mean just imagine.. if you had a Brown Bess you could beat them to death with it from a safe distance.

it's a shotgun with almost every good feature removed. It's "fun" I guess, but then again so is a good shotgun.

>I trust Jow Forums for solid unbiased opinions rather than my own free will and experience.
>I couldn't just shoot one at a range or watch a video on youtube, no no no.
>check out this sick reaction image and clever file name, how can my opponents ever recover?
Yeah the shockwave is pretty fun, very easy to maneuver and controll. It's the perfect hiking gun in bear country because it can shoot warm slugs just as good as any other shotgun but it's less bulky and easy to aim with a laser. You really don't want to carry all that weight on a hike. Also great for home defense and truck gun, you can clear houses easier with that configuration and cc it in your trench coat out there in the streets. Trust me I giving advise on Jow Forums.

I actually unironically think it would actually be a good back country hike gun with the right mix of bird loads and slugs.

Well then, I unironically think you're retarded

>hey guys is there any significant things bad/good about this weapon thst would possibly sway me from buying
>"just go buy it and find out faggot"
>but if I buy it and dont like it then ill have effectively wasted hundreds of dollars
>"faggot"
you guys are seriously mentally handicapped

RENT OWN YOU FUCKING TARD MONGLER

Attached: 8192357B-5193-44C2-BA70-F1208A99B3FC.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>Go shoot one for yourself
>just go buy it and find out
>"buy"
Are you reading words that aren't there because you are a schizo or just plain retarded?

Tac-14 is better safety is retarded on shockwave.

Attached: 1463973263609.jpg (818x917, 101K)

With the stock grip, the Mossberg safety is better positioned. With a pistol grip the Remington safety is better.

As useful to you as condoms are.

>Tac-14 is better safety
If you like rust and hate ammo capacity.

I unironically think youre biased and a sourpussy whos never had any real experience with shotguns.
A "2.75 12 gauge with some no.7 shot would wipe out any small game it gets aimed at. Sure the effective range is shorter, but not much more than your "18.5 barrel.
I gurantee I could hit a rabbit/squirell/dove from 20 yards and kill it easy.
And if you cant stalk an animal within 20 yards then youre a faggot.

Fun as fuck, especially with mini shells. Useful? Idk, i honestly lump shotguns into meme category because of their high recoil and terrible capacity, but it'll put down 2 footed animals if needed.

You're talking to someone who actually owns one for shits and giggles. Watch your fuckin mouth boy, specially on things you have no experience with.

Pic related

Attached: IMG_1109.png (640x1136, 1.04M)

Makes a fun range toy for sure, loud as fuck, and would be absolute hell in close quarters.

Attached: TAC14_1.jpg (2048x1536, 673K)

>not pictured: A shockwave

>when you're so inexperienced at shooting that you think it makes a difference what you call a pistol grip pump shotgun in any respect besides how it's regulated by faggots
>when you're so noodle armed that you unironically think there's an advantage to owning a pgp in any situation
Look, you're gay and don't own guns or hunt. It's ok, I have well over 20 if you ever want to learn how to shoot. Wait until you've actually fired a real gun before you give your opinions in the future though.

Attached: IMG_1110.png (640x1136, 1.44M)

Makes me want to buy a motorcycle and shoot out the tires of other drivers

>is a gun useful

Attached: Nero4.jpg (1080x1080, 191K)

Or any semblance of shooting experience for that matter.

How is one supposed to shoot a pgs oh wise one? They're meme weapons for enthusiasts/collectors, retarded gang bangers, and retarded retards who watched terminator and thought "durrr I wanna send guys flying through windows too!"
Literally only gets brought out when one of my dip shit friends comes over and asks what's the most pointless gun I own
>not even me in the picture
>if I'm gonna "waste" shells, I'm gonna do with with my 1301

I own one, absolutely not. Its USABLE in a defence situation if you get a laser sight

Push/pull method you god damn retard.

youtu.be/fM_sqSTg2v8

You lean like a fucking girl too

>...but it's less bulky and easy to aim with a laser.

Attached: vbm.jpg (1281x599, 92K)

MASTERKEY