Sicario 2

fugg
steve got BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=tAWCHUNWfps

Attached: steve got btfo by spics.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRRwbhN4-sU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welp, there goes the movie

Time to watch burn notice reruns

looks good. why is del toro doing that weird thing with the trigger at the end?

Looks like dogshit and why does the average trailer nowadays have to have terrible niggermusic?

>youtube.com/watch?v=mRRwbhN4-sU
because IT'S NOT A SOLDADO'S GUN!!!!

these kinds of videos always make me depressed and disgusted, like those misfits grab you and violently pull you into their perception

Id guess to make it look like he was magdumped on by some amateur as opposed to super secret squirrel double tap to the head or something similar.

One of those stupid movie things that they make a big deal of for whatever reason.

Is he getting back up in the next frame?

Attached: 20622089_1440020612756249_2293280112567981084_n.jpg (960x720, 123K)

No! Steve? I really liked his tactical horn rims and mustache.

looks garbage desu
the first film was brilliant cinema, why soil it's name with some cheesy action flick sequel?

This. I'm just going to pretend this isn't happening.

Looks like straight to DVD.

>burn notice

This is old street gangster shit from the 90's.
>t. rolled with the mob in Queens

Sauce/backstory of this pic?

People who spoil movies should burn for eternity in the deepest depths of hell.

Attached: Sicario2.webm (800x334, 2.94M)

It is from a Brit anti-terrorism training action, that was accessible to you but for the effort of right-click & search Google.

Can you spoon-feed yourself from now on?

Attached: SAS storm the Iranian embassy during the Iranian Embassy siege in 1980..jpg (893x658, 110K)

Yea it makes it feel like some extended universe thing of the Fast and Furious series or some shit.

This always bothered me. This dude just walks up to a vehicle, expecting to pick up an easy target, right? But there are ~8 well armed men on his flank. As soon as he shoots, he's dead. Any sane human being would run or hide in this situation, especially someone masquerading as a uniform.
The only counterargument I can see is that she's a high-value target, but Benicio, Josh, and Burn Notice Man are all right there to be picked off. Dafuq, masked baddie?

He's a cartel member, possibly not even a cop, might be drunk or high, probably not thinking straight. I bet people have done stupider things in combat.

Don't worry, his plate carrier protected him

Honestly, this movie looks like it's going to be shit. The operator shit was handled really well in the first film and people responded to well for that they creators missed the point and now are just going to make a heavy action film instead of a high tension and more realistic operator film.

It hit the fucking vest, r-right?

Attached: Do you like to hurt normies.jpg (915x1146, 95K)

>The only counterargument I can see is that she's a high-value target

Mexican cartels have and will do much more damage than simple gunfire (or even forced oral sex for that matter), these guys are motivated to achieve their assigned ends due to the reprecussions attached to failure of that assignment.

Read ongoing news surrounding the Mexican cartels, and you may better understand their motivations.

Was stationed on the Juarez Border, and was Juarez was a legit war-zone, comparable to Iraq in some attributes.

I was allowed to buy liquor on base at the age of 17, simply to keep us out Juarez.

This. Stick and Carrot. Getting shot was probably the easy way out if he failed.

London cops doing a shooter drill.

Attached: 20663714_1440019962756314_1157136196366842215_n.png (615x490, 467K)

Maybe he's wearing bullet proof shit

Also when will there be a game about mexico

yea
steve got back up at 00:51
thank lord

What?

Wich guns did you use ? Did you see any full-auto weapons at the time ?

These new mooks look like TV dads they picked off from the street

The old mooks actually look like they're Delta or former 75 RR/SF at the bare minimum

>fucking advancing out of cover during a CQC firefight
Noggin Status: Joggin
First movie was good, this looks like shit.

its a movie and the entire scene is supposed to hype up how operator these guys are, despite how unrealistic it is.

>First movie was good, this looks like shit.

the first movie was good because it was a solid fish out of water story, this new one just seems like it wants the john wick crowd by being a 'tacticool' action movie.