Tactical Dog Helmets

Whatcha think /k? Would this ever be practical for you and your battle bud?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-05-24-14-06-33.png (1422x1907, 2.4M)

Who makes this? I want that harness/vest

I mean if you are paying thousands of dollars to train the dog you might as well protect your investment. I don see much use for the average american and his pupper.

Practical for me and doggo? Nope. My dogs are huge faggots. I don't know why but being gay is okay for them. They won't kill a fucking thing. If I get them from a pup they're just too nice. I've watched them they won't even kill a baby mouse if they get the chance. It's fucking infuriating. I don't know where I went wrong.

It's because you take care of your dogs. Guaranteed if you beat the shit out of them to teach them a lesson they'll tear that mouse up.

MOHOC makes them i think

But for real what would you use this for besides funny bitecam videos? Scouting?

Looks like a good investment for the latex puppers of Jow Forums.

No. Maybe if I smashed the things they would of went after it too. I was just a bit perplexed they didn't have any killer instinct towards it. I don't want to buy them from the store and start killing them just to train them and get them to try and kill the things. The adopted dogs I had go fucking nuts over trying to catch them. The ones I get as pups are just fucking pussies. I don't understand it.

>No kevlar
dog is not ATF proof yet

Sorry meant to reply to you i think MOHOC makes the helm and vest

what breeds?

This looks like something police dogs could get some use out of.

>scouting
>EOD work (as expensive and nice as puppers are, they're cheaper and more socially acceptable to get kaboom'd than some SSG--and probably less likely to set off explosives or have random haji remotely trigger them just to kill a pupper) with remote feed to the EOD tech realtime
>police evidence/CYA

They make kevlar vests for doggos. Some can even take rifle plates, which are specially cut for the individual doggo.

How the fuck is a dog going to do eod?
>cut the red wire doggo
>I can't sir I'm colorblind and I don't have opposable thumbs

Dog could be a sniffer for EOD but good points

>go sniff that suspicious pile of rocks with wires going everywhere doggo
>I'll sit here and watch the feed from your head-cam on my tablet from a safe distance
Nigga are you fucking retarded? I even SPECIFICALLY said the purpose was to get eyes on without putting a human on scene.

Wow it's almost like we have robots who do that better than dogs and cost less. And better yet, they don't get distracted by distractions, are more resistant to bullets, and are far easier to replace and operate.

Good luck jumping with a robot or getting one up in the Kush mountains tho.

I never said it was gonna be a be-all, end-all solution that obsoleted everything else.

Just a regular harness. I have a us palm k9 full vest, its alright. But doesn't have cobra buckles. My dog busts the buckles on all of his harnesses

the harness is badass. I would love one that wrapped around and I could attach the lead in between the shoulder blades for a bigger dog

i was trying to get a conversation going more on the helmet and cam tho

I want this.

bamp

Attached: 1509395253446.jpg (560x843, 111K)

Johnny Talib hates dogs so much they'll literally pop off a suicide vest if a dog bites them just to kill it. Sometimes they wait longer for people to try to apprehend them and they try to get the dog and everyone else at the same time.

I can't even think of how badly my baby would shred her face trying to scratch doggles off. I can barely get her to wear a collar any thicker than a shoelace

What about just goggles?

Attached: 20140128_082101.jpg (2048x1232, 866K)

they do nothing

That isn't the problem. I've treated my boxers right and they tear up whatever they can find. They've played tug o war with snakes before.

Attached: Fucking aesthetic doggo in snow.webm (640x640, 1.17M)

>I can't sir I'm colorblind
Pavlov did some neat research but his colorblindness theory contained some glaring oversights. He botched the study but he is so well respected that we still echo this bullshit meme decades later.

Attached: 1526269589772.jpg (720x384, 42K)

Attached: Picture 011.jpg (294x320, 43K)

That's not entirely a bad thing unless you want them as pest dogs user. I gurantee you those dogs will lose their fucking minds if some dindu tries to nuffin to you.
If you're just keeping a dog as a pet, the ideal is calm, watchful of strangers, and obedient. You don't want your dogger to sperg out every time it sees a cat, you do want it to perk up when the doorbell rings.

That doggo knows he looks cool as shit

This. I had an Aussie Shepard/chow mix that I got from a shelter (I think he was abused) who was the more skittish dog I've ever own. He'd run away pissing him self if I introduced him to new people.
Until one day one of my little brothers friends decided to pop in uninvited while no one was home.

>it was the Mexican kid who ran away pissing that day

doggo facial improvement bread

Attached: ruh roh.jpg (1280x731, 51K)

>practical
Haha no
Gonna get one though.

>Plural
Oh jesus christ is there more than one? I thought it was just the one with the Garand

Attached: 1455421554465.jpg (460x800, 259K)

what can you do with an operator dog? what is their mission?

Does it have MOLLE straps? Your pupper could carry a few spare mags and an extra first aid kit.
>CAPCHA: select all fire hydrants
lel

We Metal Gear Solid V now

Diamond dogs for everyone

OI YOU CHEEKY TOSSER, I HOPE YOUR DOG HAS A LOICENSE FOR THAT SWASTIKA

>they make kevlar vests for dogs
I'm surprised they don't require a stamp from BATFE

Attached: 1518984249577.jpg (374x503, 45K)

What do OP's googles do

Probably to help protect the eyes from thumb gouge if the dog is sent to attack someone.

nothing

Diamond dogs are everyone?

dust protect in desert environments?
better field of vision if you're not squinting

with the helm cam, eyes. Can be trained to sniff for bombs and can traverse harsh terrain quickly
also if molle vest can carry extra mags and medical equip. Or it would be badass if you could provide cover fire and pupper flanked a hadji and ripped his throat out

or you could MGSV it and train them to keep a stun rod or knife holstered and kill when ready

They can murder the shit out of your enemies.

Attached: 1447368180777.jpg (800x600, 60K)

Dogs deserve all the nice things we can give them

Lacks doggy ear muffs to protect his hearing from gunshots

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (1000x751, 93K)

But then he wouldn't look like BATDOG

RIP piper : '(

Attached: crop-640x360-000.jpg (640x360, 27K)

If dogs don't sweat then their goggles won't fog up.

>beating shit out of your dog
That only makes them resent you. Make them tear up rats and they'll toughen a tad bit up. Sure it ain't much but rats are so fucking fun to kill.

are they faster than a bullet?

Dogs ARE colorblind though, just not completely where everything is white/black/grey.