Who makes the nicest revolvers in the world?

Who makes the nicest revolvers in the world?

Attached: 1E0D5E66-2EBA-4D0B-A14B-33D63B455385.jpg (618x340, 71K)

Mass-production? Korth.

Korth, with Manurhin close behind.

People will come here and say Smith, but no, the Europeans make the best wheelguns.

my 1968 model 15 is pretty tits, all the same.

taurus of course. superior Brazilian steel straight from amazon mines and heat treated in the swimming pools used in the rio olympics. much better than pot metal german and french pea shooters. heh only six shots of 357? try getting a real man's octo gun with 8 blasts of Brazilian seed.

Chiappa firearms

Except you didn't even hold the two mentioned in your hand, let alone shoot them, let alone own them for a period of time.

But...you know its all the same.

Except it's no longer 1968.

Smith and Colt may have been contenders for the title way back in the day, but certainly not anymore.

i cant trust poeple that say these. i doubt anyone on Jow Forums owns a korth and i always suspect manurhin owners are only justifying their purchase. the biggest advantage i hear is their durability but why does that matter when s&w or ruger(especially) offerings are already more durable than anything their owners can throw at it. Ruger even claims their gp100s are the strongest medium frame revolvers ever made which if true devalues manurhin's only special quality. the only real high quality revolver that is readily available and has a provable quality(since were still getting them) is dan wesson.

Not him but post pics of yours

Fuck off man. I own a Manurhin and I´ve shot a few Korths. People from outside the US can buy and own guns as well and they are easy to find here.
Why are you talking about durability? Durability is one thing, but they are superior in almost every other way as well. Trigger, build-quality, fit& finish you name it.

Manurhins are freakishly durable, ask GIGN

do you also have access to american brands too? durability is literally the most important thing. build quality and fit and finish are only contributors to better durability.

I bet a ~$4,000 S&W or Ruger is comparable t I'll a ~$4,000 Korth

Yea, ok, but the company that made those MR73s isn't the one we have today.

686s, pythons, and gp100s can all make this claim too though.

>has never handled a Korth

Reminds me of how people will claim their Taurus revolver is just as good as a Ruger or Smith. Only now we've moved up price tiers.

>Python
>durable

Of course. Smiths are still king here. Some people own Rugers, but it´s like 90% Smiths here. Some people still shoot Colts. Durability is important, but I use my revolver for target-shooting, not for SHTF. I´d use my Glock for that.
Judging by the terrible QC with their "Performance Center" line. Probably not.
>Pythons
>freakishly durable
What the fuck are you smoking? I love my Python, but those things are not durable. A friend's just broke like a week ago.

Attached: 647224_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 59K)

bump

Attached: 20170422_192140.jpg (2048x1152, 1.75M)

I bet it wouldn't. It'd just be a riced out ruger. If you gave 30k to Casio, do you think they could make a tourbillon on par with patek?

Casio and Ruger are budget workhorse brands? Are they good at being that? Yes. But high quality pieces they are not.

>If you gave 30k to Casio, do you think they could make a tourbillon on par with patek

>implying patek makes 30k tourbillons

Attached: 1526797999806.png (679x769, 58K)

Smith used to make some of the best revolvers. Then everything changed...

Attached: 1525824354461.png (540x376, 95K)

"nicest" or "best"?

"best" is ruger. "nicest" I wouldn't know or care.

>686

As an owner, no. They cannot make this claim. I will never carry it as a sidearm. Ever.

muh dick

Attached: 1519075984757.jpg (392x618, 52K)

Dan Wesson

Pythons are about as far removed from durable as you can get. They are finicky, and come out of time every couple thousand rounds of hot magnum.

Smith and wesson pre 1980 post 1980 ruger pic related my 1958 19-3

Attached: 19-11.jpg (800x600, 183K)