Name one bad firearm FN herstal made

Name one bad firearm FN herstal made
You can't

Attached: IMG_8949.png (237x213, 4K)

their whole fucking pistol lineup. that's why they make a new polymer gun every 4 years as they abandon all and any support for the previous abominations.

>for what purpose

Attached: Competition_Thumb_FNAR-competition_Rside-f.png (1200x500, 63K)

The gun isn't bad by itself, but the round is just useless for most people and it's way too expensive.

That seems pretty cool I don't know what you're talking about.

pretty much this. the only decent polymer pistol is the 57.

Buy one and tell us what it's like. I've never seen anyone in "the online gun community" remotely interested in it.

It's the same price as 5.56, but the Five-seveN pistol only makes sense in conjunction with the P90.

HP-DA aka. 9.00 PIST 80 aka "the thing you throw at the enemy when you run out of ammo for your assault rifle because that's the most reliable way of hitting your target"

The FNS line is pretty good. Boring but good. It's just another bland as fuck polymer stiker fired.

I've never had a FNX but I own both a FNS9c and a 509. Both perform well and neither has ever had any issues. Neither are my favorite gun but they're perfectly serviceable.

you know what's better than both? pic related.

Attached: backup pistol for AR users.png (414x355, 53K)

FNX
FNAR
FN 1910/22
MK48
FN Barracuda
FN Trombone

The FNAR is kind of a mess anyway, basically just a Browning BAR which is a mediocre-at-best semi-auto hunting rifle that every fudd in the nearest 20 counties will defend to the death as "muh purfect durr wiffle!".
I charge the average person $20 to clean a firearm, I charge those idiots $40. And they still pay it.

>"less-than-lethal"
>Boston police buy them
>find out it's inaccurate af
>accidentally kill someone with it the first time it's used in the field
>Boston police settle $15m wrongful death lawsuit
>Boston police destroy remaining 303 arsenal

Attached: 303.jpg (500x350, 21K)

FN BAR Model 1930 BAR

Every single one of their products is shit. HK literally has no competition.

They make new guns when contract opportunities show up.

>Lel-Kek being the better than anything

Attached: 1523052523061.jpg (539x540, 25K)

I had one (FNAR heavy barrel), briefly. It's fine for what it is and surprisingly accurate (sub-MOA with good ammo).

Drawbacks:
>non linear recoil due to the traditional wingshooter's stock, has a lot of muzzle climb compared to other .308's in its weight class
>it's heavy (lightest version is over 8lbs, mine was over 10lbs because of the semi-bull barrel)
>proprietary mags, it doesn't even take SCAR mags. Mags are ungodly expensive as nobody but FN makes them.

Pros:
>very good trigger--light, crisp, no overtravel. Mine broke consistently at 3lb1oz. Hands-down the best factory trigger I've felt in a semi and I see no reason to replace it with an aftermarket (which probably don't exist anyway), better than most factory boltgun triggers.
>extremely accurate. Mine shot MOA or better with 12 different factory loads including cheap hunting loads like Core Lokts and was tickling 3/4 MOA with FGMM 168's
>very reliable, mine never had a single malfunction of any form.

Now, I do agree that it's kinda between the lines on use case. It's not a tactical rifle, it's not really a precision rifle, it's not really a hunting rifle (only 10 and 20rd mags available, 20rd mags are too long to use prone with a bipod or off a bench with most bag setups). So it's not particularly attractive to any one crowd. But it's a DIRECT upgrade over the BAR in every category while being CHEAPER than the BAR (basic light-barrel models start at $800).

Seems like FN would make more money just selling M1918 repros instead of trying to modernize an ancient WWI firearm.

squishy squishy

Attached: 765678676867.jpg (660x524, 58K)

>didn't effect reliability at all
>fixed

Who in the fuck pays someone to clean their gun for them?

Oh no, a non-issue.

>All the pistols

>P90/5.7

>F2000

>horrid non existant customer service

and their civilian AR's are not the same quality as their military lineup, and the roll mark isn't even milled in.

.40s&w and .41ae hi-powers

oh here is this piece of shit argument again.

Good against pirates

This is an entirely different BAR from the world war version, though you’re point still stands.

Fuddy normalfags

How is this a shitty argument? It performs worse than 9mm on soft targets.

All of them are shit. FN doesn't make any good guns.

>muslimshitter
Opinion discarded.

The ps90 is fantastic, except for
>hideous tac rail with "back up irons" (read: Fucking useless)
>expensive rounds
Fun to shoot with the 50 round mags though

The FNP/X lines are pretty dog shit.

I guess you never owned one then

Not opinion but fact, the only gun with redeemable qualities that FN makes is the SCAR.

>Name one bad firearm FN herstal made
this goof-ass shit.

Attached: 1499135669631.jpg (2486x1542, 1.73M)

Goofy and weird, maybe but shit? no. Its more along the lines of the AR180.

>tfw I own one.

FS2000 is good you homotron. It's just ugly.

Remember the Forty Nine? Neither does anyone else and that's how FN likes it

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (398x281, 20K)

Fudd has an actual meaning and it isn't just anyone you don't like.

I work at a gun range and I see far more malfunctions, limp wristing and otherwise, out of FNS's than anything else in the same price range

I had a Luxembourg FN49 that fired well but loading the two stripper clips was fucking retarded. Not a bad firearm, but a bad feature on a good firearm. That's all I have.

if it's so good, how come almost no one uses the fucking thing?!

Basically all their pistols since the BHP

Even the BHP had lots of issues but it was fantastic for the time

Example of shit tier handguns: the 509 has got to have the worst trigger of any polymer frame gun I've handled

>Paying people to clean your guns

Not many do because they're shit. I thought about getting an FNP competition back some years ago then they discontinued them and introduced the FNX (without making a competition model) which doesn't even use the same mags. I then noticed that FN has a long history of introducing new guns that carry over no compatibility with older guns including magazines and realized that buying an FN would be pointless since the guns are mediocre and I'd risk whatever I bought getting phased out completely.

More nogun edge than a hibachi grill sjw meeting

I fucking love FN but the only pistol they've ever made I've given the slightest fuck about is the .45 tactical.

I know, I always correct people about it.
Fuddy in the sense that fudds don't tend to shoot or even give a shit about their guns a whole lot since they almost only use them for sighting in and hunting.

I'm probably gonna get one next week
or a B&T
not sure anymore, too many options