Should nukes and missile launchers be legal Jow Forums?

Should nukes and missile launchers be legal Jow Forums?

Attached: fallout-4-mini-nuke-locations.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

There's no law saying you can't own a nuke.

Nukes? No. Missile launchers? Why not?

>Fallout 4

Attached: E9884488-762A-407E-8492-8B52099DE087.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Yes. I understand the whole nukes violate the NAP because fallout spreads' argument. But still yes.

They already are, you just need a prohibitive amout of paperwork and upfront cost to own one

Missile launchers are not illegal user.

SHALL

Nukes violate the NAP, but recoilless rifles, rpgs etc are more than fine imo.

yes

you must be over 18 to post

If you don't think the FBI or NSA is going to ram their alphabet agency cock(s) right up your ass for owning a dirty bomb, or materials to explicitly produce one--much less an actual functional nuke--you're out of your mind.

>Missile launcher
Yes, unrestricted. Shall not be infringed
>Nuke
Yes but only with a $200 tax stamp, let's be reasonable here

but you can still own it up until you shoot it. once you shoot you violated the nap by the fallout. so id say its a ok.

Yes.

Attached: Gun to a nuke fight.jpg (550x550, 72K)

The 2nd Amendment protected your right to own a siege cannon, swivel guns, and to outfit a warship, so it's obvious that artillery was and is covered by the 2a.
>nukes
No, because use of a nuke is essentially a declaration of war. Individual citizens, from the comfort of their home, don't have the constitutional right to declare war on countries. Further, private nukes will not protect you from government nukes.
If things are so bad that you feel you must start an arms race with your government to effect change, then you should go to other people to see if they feel similarly and pursue constitutional avenues first, which includes going to your state and discussing secession. (No matter what the Supreme Court said, peaceful secession that does not violate article 1 section 8 is a valid right of anyone in a republican union; and precedes the right to nukes).

It's a thought experiment, brainlet.

NOT

I believe no person or nation should have them. I am a Christian.

BE

I dont trust Bubba with a nuke. Any man portable Rocket or Missile launcher? Sure, they are so expensive it'll regulate itself.

C-C-COMBO BREAKER

APPLICABLE

lol fucking loser couldn't even combo break

INFRINGED

The fissile material is the only one that'll get you into trouble since you do need a refining license to have that stuff. Aside from that, it comes down to a case of "just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Read the post I'm responding to, you fucking retard.

Yes.

Fuck you fallout 4 isn't a bad game, just because it isn't the best fallout game doesn't mean its horrible, its actually good.

Actually, there is. It's under a health act. Regardless, I like the spirit of your post. :^)

>its actually good after a shitload of mods that basically completely rework everything but the core gameplay
ftfy

in some states you can indeed own a grenade launcher..... its the ammo im pretty sure thats illegal, unless smoke grenades.

well better than nothing, there are not so many alternative for kommando larp.

So if someone was rich enough and dumb enough to buy a huge plot of land in Nevada could they legally get the right to drop a nuke on their huge plot of land?

Buy no, but if you can figure out the tolerance's that took the Manhattan team 5 years and billions of dollars to discover then you sure deserve a nuke, bonus points if you dont have help from Moscow.

Attached: B28bomb.gif (672x864, 26K)

They'd likely have the EPA on them at the very least. Fallout tends to upset the local wildlife, and I'm sure you don't want to be the guy who makes cazadors a thing.

Yes.

Attached: 1507087984582.png (793x794, 602K)

It's still technically the law even if the government doesn't follow it.

>fallout 4 isn't a bad game

>cuckout 4
>kommando larp
What the fuck are you doing, Stalker CoC is free, you retard also
>kommando
Confirmed summerfag

a better question is whether it is actually illegal to perform a nuclear test on your private property

Attached: think.png (225x225, 4K)

computers are a thing these days, figuring out is (relatively) easy

a much more difficult problem would be actually constructing the device

Its a desert. All that lives in it is cuntish lizards and cuntish snakes with a few cuntish scorpions.

If your land is big enough to not harm your neighbors then I can't see why not.

quads confirm
alright lads, it's time to crowdfund buying a massive chunk of land in BFE and enough fissile material to hack together a nuke

Nuke ranges when?

Yes
Fallout 4 is a bad game

>not worried about making radscorpions

No. Just, no. Radionucliotides are the most regulated material on the planet. More than gold, more than drugs. To even own 1/1,000,000 of the fissile material you'd need to make a firecracker would be violating about 20 laws and ordinances. There are no loopholes either. Even if you're a junkyard and you take in a few dozen broken residential smoke alarms per year, you have to account for the technician/americanum in them. Trust me, I did research on how far I could go starting my own nuclear reactor. The amount of regulation for personal use is so astronomical, if you try to do anything more than a high school science experiment you'll pull down every 3 letter agency that exists on to you

>no one needs a nuke
SHALL

No, but there are laws against owning enriched uranium and other radiological uranium so civvy nukes/dirty bombs are bant

Attached: 579C7F35-B9ED-449D-B289-9FC17D89C45A.jpg (384x384, 32K)

>not making an army of Radscorpions to kill/irradiate your enemies and the ATF