Glock vs CZ

My friend just bought this and I really love shooting it, should I buy this as well?
My favorite is my glock

Attached: cz-usa-cz-p-071.png (1117x745, 805K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YnC9Wfdd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go for it if you have the money

its cheap actually

I prefer the metal frames. Have a BD at CGW right now.

Do it
I've been salivating after this gun
I would've bought it but I bought a P-10C as a newfag before even knowing this thing existed

it's not cheap if you have no money

The P-07 is a fucking excellent gun for the money, I have its big brother the P-09. I'll probably get a P-01 for my midsize carry but the P-07's weight and slimness is hard to argue with. You should be able to find one under $400 easily.

I bought the gen 1 P-07 when it first came out. I still have it and love it, never had an issue. The gen 2 is a upgrade in every regard over the gen 1. I say go for it.

I have a P-09 and I love it go for it. You never regret a CZ!

I had the suppressor ready version, great gun, if I had the cash I’d get a P-07 again for sure

What parts off of Cajun Gun Works should I buy for my CZ 75 B? So far my wishlist is as follows, by SKU-
>RP-TRS
>RP-FPBS
>80005 or RHK, both look nice, not sure which would be better for self defense
>310-221
>5SAO or 6SAO
>TR-PIN
I'm not very smart or technical, what other parts are important for a self defense, SAO build? In particular I want to do as much as I can to improve reliability while making the gun more comfortable to fire. I know I need a replacement hammer spring and recoil spring, but I don't know where to begin; I'm also not sure if my build requires a disconnector or not, the pages for the replacement SAO triggers say to remove the disconnector, but I don't know if that means literally remove it and don't keep a disconnector in the gun, or just remove it and replace it after inserting the trigger. I'm not smart.

Wtf when did CZ start making polymer guns

These work differently from the regular CZ guns in that they have sig type barrel lockups. This mean the slide stops shouldn't break. They are known for very high accuracy. In person I found that the fit and finish was not that great but despite that the gun shoots nicely still. The mags are expensive for a handgun. I'd give it a try but if you have big hands it might not be the best choice since the frame is relatively small.

Just shot this at the range this weekend along with a 92A1 and a Glock 17. P-07 was my favorite by far. The thing is a laser beam.

If you are going to CZ, then stick with the all metal guns. The 75 SP-01 is an awesome gun. Supressor ready models are master race...

Like 10 years ago.

>po7
>slimness
Want to know how i know you you have no clue what youre talking about?

If you want good gun, go CZ.
If you want good polymer gun go Glock.
If you want good polymer gun and you're not restricted to CZ or Glock, go HK.

bump, any help?

if one would know what those part numbers actually mean then people could probably help you

They're the SKUs on cajun gun works, if you type them in on the search it brings you directly to the parts.

obviously

but why should anybody look them up when it's your job to post them ?

pastebin.com/YnC9Wfdd
Here is the part list

Sell your gun and then kill yourself with a hammer.

Do you have pure soi running through your veins? If so then go ahead