I'm a skinny manlet twink and most things are hard for me to conceal. Just fingerbanged one of these at my lgs...

I'm a skinny manlet twink and most things are hard for me to conceal. Just fingerbanged one of these at my lgs. It fit my hands nicely and didn't print with a holster the salesman had handy. Talk me out of it.

Attached: twink gun.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Remington is an incredibly shitty brand.
Look at and consider an LC9

guns aren't necessary give the money to the poor

Remington is garbage

Or LCP in .380

This, there's a shitton of subcompact polymer pistols in .380 and 9mm that aren't freedom group dogshit.

Be American buy Ruger!

Attached: 45146-DEFAULT-l.jpg (1350x900, 160K)

I bought one for $219 with a $100 rebate and unironically love it. However, I wouldn't ever buy it full retail value.

You'll shoot your eye out with that. Get a glock 42 and buy ammo and shoot it a lot and you'll be fine, seriously .

Skinny twink manlets need a man to protect them, not a gun. Go get a man.

I feel kinda the same about the R51: my mind says fuck no, but my body says Y E S

That trigger pull user...

how picky are you about safety?

If it's ergonomically correct, snap it up.

don't listen to Phil he works for Remington.
get a Ruger instead OP

How small do you need it? Seecamps are probably the smallest semi auto CC pistols out there.

Agreed LC9 is my carry gun.

Personally id go with an LCP 2, but just about anybody who's actually owned one seems to like them alright.

Bought one during the rebate. Nice little 5-yards-or-less gun for $140 after transfer. The $20 kydex holster on eBay works pretty well too.

Remington didn't design this, so that's how you know it'll work fine

I have absolutely zero experience or knowledge about this gun, but the fact it's Remington is enough reason alone for me to never buy one.