InRangeTv

new inrangetv q&a. Ian is wearing polish resistance tee, and Karl is saying fat people shoot better than fit people

youtube.com/watch?v=RwwbEXjsjBw

Attached: why.png (960x695, 947K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/forums/General/-Ron-Paul-Republicans-Democrats-Teaming-Up-for-Federal-Gun-Confiscation-Bill/5-2113314/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking stop. Those who don’t share your creepy homosexual obsession with this one shitty e-celeb are sick of there literally being a perpetual half dozen ongoing threads about him.

>Karl is saying fat people shoot better than fit people

He literally said he practices less and therefore shoots worse.

I agree he's a tryhard fag but jesus fucking christ are you retarded.

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 435K)

90% of the threads from the past week have been retards claiming he's a communist.

Attached: As a Jew The Holocaust was a direct result of disarming my people. The 2nd Amendment is key to preve (852x960, 73K)

>Fucking stop.
>he's a communist
ar15.com/forums/General/-Ron-Paul-Republicans-Democrats-Teaming-Up-for-Federal-Gun-Confiscation-Bill/5-2113314/

I'm kind of surprised at how much pocket carry triggers Karl

Why are you surprised at Karl being butthurt over anything?

Where can I get Karl's haircut?

Attached: karl.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

The barber

Faggotville Pavillion.

>fat people shoot better than fit people
a few years ago I went to an appleseed shoot and the guy teaching it was so fat that he couldn't assume a normal shooting position and instead rested his elbows on his tits/belly fat. That was a stupid weekend

The people who post these threads are fucking faggots. The people who are overly critical of InRange and Forgotten Weapons are retarded.

Its fucking entertainment, unless you actually have something to add and teach us, be entertained and/ shut the fuck up.

gtfo karl

Yeah I'd rather have a dozen shit-tier bait threads, ten circlejerking generals and the rest about military dick waving.

Nigga I ain't got enough hair to be either of them

chemo karl gtfo

This but unironically

>ian is wearing a polish resistance tshirt
Why is this noteworthy? Commies and fascists both get the bullet.

This

Because in current year not liking nazis automatically means you're a hardcore sjw communist gun grabber.
Get with the times grandpa

I won't be buying anything from their Faggot Finn buddies at Varusteleka. Apparently the libshits at the Finnish National Television made a film about Marshal Mannerheim in Africa with a cast made up entirely of Kenyans. Varusteleka supplied the camo for this farce of a film and insult to the Finnish people. They apparently think it's really funny and believe Mannerheim was some sort of "genocider" on par with Ratko Mladic (who did nothing wrong, either). They go on to say in this ad how totes progressive they are and about how "Here in Finland we have first graders of any colour playing the Three Wise Men in Christmas plays". Awwww...... isn't that sweet. You guys love those niggers in spite of there being maybe 30,000 of them in your entire country. I have more niggers living within a 30 mile radius of my home than these assholes do in their entire country. It's pretty easy to virtue signal about how awesome blacks are when you don't have to live around them. Reminds me of that time I was arguing with some libshit Finn about how the reason he thought blacks were so great was because he had never met one. His reply was, "I saw one in Helsinki once!"

To conclude:
Fuck Ian
Fuck Karl
Fuck Varusteleka fags

Attached: Ian_and_Karls_Nigger_loving_Sponsors.png (1263x1563, 345K)

ehh?

Attached: confused.png (192x234, 47K)

What does Ian have to do with any of that?

My feefeeessss

These nigger loving Finns (who don't have to live around niggers) are Ian and Karl's big buddies. They are constantly shilling for their company on In Range and they sponsored their Desert Brutality match.

Why is it that elements of Jow Forums cannot tolerate the fact that Ian holds a different opinion than them?

I don't like the fact that Ian denies that white Afrikaners are being killed and forcibly removed from their land, however, I can still appreciate his knowledge about guns and the fact he keeps his work separate from politics, why can't you?

Remember it's: Jow Forums - Weapons

He denies neither of these things.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180523-121402_Reddit.jpg (1246x1133, 545K)

I never called it genocide and neither did he. Read my post again

In this post he acknowledges that white farmers are being killed and are having heinous crimes committed against them.

Do you think they would answer a question like "Why are you two such gigantic faggots and why does your channel attract so many 14 year old autistic nogunz video game nerds?". or would I have to donate $1.00/month to Ian's six-figure Patreon to finance his videos where he films himself at the job he already has and reads me Wikipedia articles?

No.

I admit I was wrong, sorry, should take my own advice.

Attached: 1521081815879.jpg (1440x1269, 780K)

And in a previous post he denied it. Then when the internet was led to believe he was a member of Antifa he was forced to cuck and admit the truth about what was happening to white South African farmers.

Attached: POL1.jpg (913x766, 63K)

Poor deluded alties

Attached: DELUDED.png (600x595, 567K)

Way to confirm that you didn't read his reddit post. He still maintains that genocide is not happening, but he elaborated that he does not deny the targetting of white farmers by the government and violent individuals.
The reason he says it's not a genocide is because it's not. He does say that this could be a precursor to it, though.

You didn't even read what he said, did you?

He cucked in public and fell back on semantics to save face with dick riders like you.

>the internet was led to believe he was a member of Antifa
This never happened. Only complete idiots believed that was real.

Enough people believed it for him to publicly address it and drop his smarmy attitude about the plight of white SA farmers.

You can believe whatever you want. I'm not gonna argue with you on something you clearly aren't gonna change your mind about.
My point still stands that most of the outrage surrounding Ian was completely manufactured and forced.

>enough trolls pressured it*

>Enough people believed it

Enough loud mouthed morons believed it to the point they were circulating material to slander him.

It was semantics to begin with

There's really no point making Ian-related threads anymore is there

I heard he thinks the holocaust happened too, can you believe that?

Attached: 1422655250635.gif (500x375, 373K)

Poor Karl was almost driven into retirement.

Attached: KARL2.png (1242x2208, 615K)

Gen Z was a mistake

Karl will always be an excellent source of schadenfreude

Attached: 1527082566121.png (1080x1920, 707K)

>backpedalling
He's already tipped his hand. He can't hide now.

Attached: 1527190534420.png (900x637, 521K)

Attached: 1526331125369.png (385x206, 15K)

Attached: 1526048852424.png (327x319, 166K)

Attached: 1525846768191.jpg (2656x1620, 438K)

Attached: Begone thot.jpg (960x960, 143K)

I feel really sad for you that an entire pile of sarcasm shoots clear over your head like that. I have to hope that you don't interact with folks outside much because it would be terrible for everyone.

>as a member of the jews

Attached: 1420325046692.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

>Jow Forums pegged me as a nazi a few weeks ago
>only a few weeks ago
>implying people haven't been saying that for years

Karl you wear your hair like a model SS officer and like German guns. I know you're autistic so you think neither of these things should impact how people view you because neither is an explicit declaration of ideology, but you've got to understand that a large portion of the population doesn't follow strict austism logic.

no one cares about you or your antifa butt buddy karl, soon no one will want to listen to him reading Wikipedia articles and fondling rare guns, when they realize he thinks they shouldn't be allowed to own them because they aren't upper class liberal faggots like him

Attached: 1527024141158.png (1080x1920, 406K)

Just look at Karl's super hip logo - the murder of a "sacred cow". I'm glad we have Karl around to pick apart all these awful guns used IRL combat for over 70 years, designed by engineers in no way as smart as Karl, and manufactured by the militaries of entire nation states backed by billions of dollars and centuries of firearms manufacturing tradition. Karl and his wheelbarrow full of mud totally rekt those guys. He's awesome and I love him. Plus his hair is cool.

This is the kind of stuff reddit is stupid enough to believe.

Attached: 1526964404678.png (800x1208, 136K)

>today on cuckold weapons, karl is going to fap in the corner while ian gets rammed by a not so forgotten Tyrone

Attached: 1526967805762.png (595x451, 141K)

Varusteleka are libshit faggots. This isn't the first time I have seen them express their love of niggers. In fact, I think they even said some nigger loving shit in one of the ads they put up on their YouTube channel. I will risk buying surplus items from folks who aren't actual confirmed nigger lovers.

hahah, good we are bothering him, time to drive it into overdrive, brb going to spam his comments

i saw way too many niggers in Helsinki, Finland is Sweden 10 years ago

the turbo-autist stormfags that moved in wholesale after teh last two election cycles have made it impossible to hold a discussion without faggots like this
dropping all their race war conspiracies into everything.

>you didn't read his reddit
everyone that did should probably stay there. You tards are why these threads keep popping up and not getting saged into the void where they belong.

Attached: 1421008639000.gif (625x626, 106K)

Nobody cares about your shattered perception of some guy who makes videos of old guns and doesn't even know you exist.

This is user's wife, you just gave user a SEIZURE. Cyberpolice have been notified.

His haircut is worse than Sam Hyde's

Watching these guys instead of superior C&Rsenal. What are you done kind of fag who prefers gay dudes with shitty breads over bouncing titties and autism?

Attached: othias_and_mae.png (350x179, 139K)

>polish resistance tee
SEE? SEE? I FUCKING TOLD YOU HE WAS A COMMIE.

If you watch it, the question asked is "has lifting and being fit made you a better shooter"
his answer was that he spends so much time in the gym that he doesnt get to shoot as much, which makes him a worse shooter

Why are there never any threads about superior Mishaco?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

what is
>trying to cover his tracks

also
>it's popular with leftist to signal against Russia now days because they are mean to fags and BOLAND BLUMPFFFF, so you will se many supporting E.U and Ukrainian factions

>polish resistance
>communist
Commies and nazis eat the bullet, fag.

this, Misha is better than everyone but Paul Harrell

>shitty breads
Hey, if I didn't like shitty breads, I wouldn't be toasting in this one.

>hurr he be wearing something that contradicts every view he has said online

it's okay gius he's 100% not a gommie

IF YOU SHOOT NAZIS, YOU ARE A COMMIE.
IF YOU SHOOT COMMIES, THAT PROVES NOTHING.
EVERYONE SHOOTS COMMIES. STALIN KILLED 6 GORILLION COMMIES, AND HE'S STILL A COMMIE.

>If you shoot nazis, you are a commie.
No.

Yeah I stopped watching the Q&A there. He acts like pocket carry takes an eternity to draw

>EVERYONE SHOOTS COMMIES.
True.
Q: Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of an aircraft?
A: Because he was a commie!

In a self defense situation it takes an eternity longer than it should.

Well shit. I guess I can't speel good.

Attached: giphy.gif (360x202, 457K)

ask the zohan

Attached: zohan.jpg (210x246, 17K)

>as a member of The Jews

Attached: emperor_hilarious.png (698x393, 721K)

I genuinely don't understand why people are so upset about what Ian said. He's clearly not a communist and he's clearly not anti-gun. He admits that many whites are suffering in South Africa, but won't call it a genocide because at this moment it's not a genocide. Those are perfectly reasonable stances. Even if he leans liberal on some issues (most people here do, I guarantee you), he still introduces loads of people to gun culture and that's exactly what the firearms community needs.

Attached: 1506965745546.jpg (960x720, 79K)

>Karl is saying fat people shoot better than fit people
No he didn't you fucking idiot. He said he has less time to practice because he's devoting his time to other things such as exercising more. As a result, he's gotten worse.

Way to tarnish an otherwise reasonable post with sharkposting.

We don't tolerate that kind of sensical talk here, commie.

Dude there's something wrong with that Tilapia. Is it retarded?

The 1990s.

>Those are perfectly reasonable stances.
That's exactly the problem though. These days on the internet you have to be an extremist of some sort, being reasonable is unacceptable.

It's on Jow Forums.

Ian is a nigger lover. Just stop with the patreon support and do your own research on a weapon you're interested in.

Post proof.

I've upped my Patreon pledge to them from 10 bucks to 50, just because you're upset about it.