Camouflage

hey lads I'm an autist looking for a cool camo jacket to use while in the woods or in private, I don't want to use US camo because I would feel guilty of stolen valor what camo jacket do you guys recommend? Pic is my favorite aesthetic

Attached: image.jpg (550x800, 158K)

>I would feel guilty of stolen valor what camo jacket do you guys recommend
None then.

Dot 44

Why would you feel guilty of stolen valor? Are you just meming? You’re not stealing any valor for wearing a camo jacket user.

Camo isn't stolen valor. It's not like you're putting medals on it that you didn't earn or telling people you served if you haven't.

US OCP is a very effective and nice looking pattern

Swiss Alpenflag or the new TAZ90 if you can get your hands on one

Attached: TRSPEC.jpg (485x324, 130K)

Flectarn works well in most wooded environments and it has a German flag on it so you won't have to worry about any stolen valor concerns. Though tons of hipsters also wear it in the city as a fashion thing.

I don't think wearing camo is stolen valor which is why I want to buy and wear one, I just do t feel comfortable wearing US camo I dont have an issue with other people doing it but I would rather wear something foreign

Camo isn't "stolen valor" but that doesn't stop some retards from thinking it is. I was accosted in the garden section of Home Depot once by an old man who asked me if I "had earned" the field jacket I was wearing. I was like, "Yeah I served in the Austrian military back in the 80's before I was born." I went on to tell him you don't "earn" field jackets - you are issued field jackets.

You can usually get Flecktarn very very cheap and it's very good overall.

>wearing set of flecktarn on halloween
>some guy non-ironically tried to do the stolen valor thing on me
>point to german flags on parka

Remember the golden rule of camofagging. More than 1 piece of camo = you look like a fag.

Attached: 0120a5c00a8fa94aa2f5f61081aed417[1].jpg (500x482, 45K)

Octocamo

Attached: OctoCamo_MGS4.jpg (686x950, 165K)

Can't go wrong with tankie aesthetics.

Attached: bdus.png (954x537, 912K)

>Da General, DJ Vatnik bring many dancers with boom boom bass muzeek for parade

Why don't you try the specter skwo? Or the golden tiger stripes? This one is pretty /fa/

Nighttime rave at the aid station lads.

Why not try Rhodesian Brushstroke?
It's not widely used nor recognized so it has low risk of "muh stolen valurr".

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 337K)

>>point to german flags on parka

>it has a German flag on it

Why would you keep that on in the first place?

Because the flag does denote the country you belong to you know?

>Because the flag does denote the country you belong to you know?
tell that to the mexicans that wear a mexico shirt, or people in general that wear shirt with foreign flags on them

Fuck off nugget enterprises. Nobody is falling for that scam again.

>stupid excuses stupid

Attached: faltjacka.jpg (350x350, 70K)