you will never drop onto an alien world via an LAAT

> you will never drop onto an alien world via an LAAT
> you will never operate alongside your brothers and Jedi
> you will never save a twi'lek child from droids and monsters
> you will never have a bro tier battle buddy in space
> you will never operate in the GAR

why live

Star Wars thread too.

Attached: Wax and Boil.png (1024x768, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5c7jNYpPFzE
youtube.com/watch?v=GFMyMxMYDNk
youtube.com/watch?v=QgR0tDwfBqs
youtube.com/watch?v=K6P7g_qz2OU
youtube.com/watch?v=p13yZAjhU0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

:(

Attached: BoilWaxerRyloth.jpg (1280x543, 101K)

Attached: Numa_leads_Waxer_and_Boil.png (1504x816, 871K)

Attached: Numa.png (999x1369, 1.17M)

Attached: Fives.gif (585x250, 2.83M)

Attached: Fordo1.gif (500x281, 406K)

>you will never defend your homeworld from the jedi and their slave army
>you will never watch your commander cut off a jedis head with his sword
>you will never kill countless numbers of clones and jedi, inflicting one of the worst Republic defeats of the Clone Wars

The CIS will rise again

Attached: NorcunaDeath.jpg (1000x956, 539K)

Die CIS scum

I remember watching the documentary The People vs. George Lucas on Netflix about 8 years ago. The film focused on George wanting to tell his stories and the bar he wanted to set in terms of technical effects in film. This was balanced against his fan's overwhelming love of the original trilogy and absolute loathing of the prequel trilogy. I've always felt that George was unfairly criticized to a certain extent. Yes, the prequels were awful. Yes, he seemed tone deaf at times to what his fans really loved and appreciated about his original three films. Yes, he did at times lack the talent and vision and creative direction to bring his creation to its full potential. But he cared about Star Wars. I truly believe he cared more about telling his stories, than he did about making his IP a cash cow. He really does love his creation and his characters. And he sold it. As he said in his own words: "These are my kids. I loved them and created them, and I sold them to white slavers." Now Star Wars will never be anything other than an over exposed cash cow for leftist Hollywood Jews. It is an unwanted, unneeded political and social commentary made by people who despise their audience.

Attached: 1474406036430.jpg (600x758, 49K)

CIS is cuck tier

>you will never fuck a twi'lek slave girl

Attached: Oola_la_by_ddigitallydeviouss-d72djgx.jpg (1111x719, 130K)

>human species must remain pure from alien influ----

Attached: pol_heatenings.jpg (998x1024, 128K)

I wonder what color her butthole is

>You will never gun down Jedi that placed all their trust in you because a wrinkly ball sac told you to.

why the fuck do people like the clone wars
its a shitty retard war with comedy robots

>tfw Ahsoka will never be your CO

Attached: 1522811208291.jpg (1280x720, 951K)

An inviting light purple. What you don't know is that as soon as you slide your dick in it, her caustic juices will react to your member like draino. Would a dick covered in giant pussy lesions be worth it? I don't know.

>her caustic juices
cue space-age pH neutralizers

Attached: 1291180332296.jpg (400x400, 12K)

This was the best thing to come out the prequels, and I will never forgive Disney for ending it.

>Would a dick covered in giant pussy lesions be worth it? I don't know.
Have you not heard of a healing sheath dude? Apply on skin and soon your good to go again

Man I fucking loved this show as a kid
>tfw a good soldier follows orders a good soldier follows orders , a good soldier follows orders....

Attached: Agoodsoldierfollows orders.jpg (299x168, 6K)

>As a kid
What are you, 19?
(me too)

>Kids who grew up watching CG Clone Wars are adults now.
I do not like this cruel march of time.

I was born in the late 2000s don't tell anyone technically my 18th birthday isnt till september but ive been here since 2011

Hey why hasn't anyone talked about the best and most darkest story arc in the show the battle of umbara: Traitors , corruption , vietnam esc tactics , memorable and fucked up deaths Etc

Attached: Hell.jpg (343x147, 4K)

MODS

Shit youll never take me alive im not going back!!!!

>Underage
>Don't tell anyone

Attached: MODS.png (533x605, 295K)

It may be about time to start watching this series again.

Yeah id recommend it its way better than the modern shit

B-B-B-B-B-B-B&

Attached: funked out g3.jpg (1191x670, 74K)

>late 2000s
>18th birthday this year
what

I think this idiot means he was born in the later months of the year

TFW Star Wars will likely never be good again.

Are there any actual in-lore reasons for the Empire using the E-11? Or is it just prequel/original fuckery?

The E-11 only has an effective range of 300m, and if the guy you're shooting has armour there is only like a 20% chance he would actually die. The DC-15 in lore has an effective range of 10km and it's pretty much 50/50 if you get shot.

aesthetic

Fun fact originally the creators wanted the Yuhzon vong (Fuck I spelled it wrong) to make an appearence in the final season that would have been fucking awesome

>Are there any actual non-political reasons for the US using the M-16? Or is it just military industrial complex fuckery?
>The M-16 only has an effective range of 300m, and if the guy you're shooting has armour there is only like a 20% chance he would actually die. The M-14 in ordinance board tests has an effective range of 10km and it's pretty much 50/50 if you get shot.

Range doesn't mean shit when all you do is hipfire.

>star wars thread
Stop reminding me of how terrible Disney made it. F

better to swing around in a ship or enclosed area, lighter, handier, remember the stormtrooper corps is an elite unit with "high speed" missions. thats why they're the "face" of the empire despite the fact that the bulk of day to day soldiering on backwater planets with an unruly populace is done by imperial army troops.

not all anti-imperial groups were part of the alliance, a lot of the time there were small groups in safe imperial space or backwaters that didn't have the chance to link up with the larger rebel military as a whole. the military operations on these kinds of plants are done by imperial army troops although stormtrooper detachments may be stationed on these types of planets as "political" units or for special missions if a planet is strategically significant. these local troops fall under the jurisdiction of the local imperial government that might not be operating at peak efficiency due to the corruption of a moff perhaps or the planet may be poor or hard to reach due to hyperspace dangers. regarding the e-11, a similar comparison would be why do elite troops get tricked out carbines and the national guard gets M16A2s

Do these niggas even have dicks?

I want one of these so bad...

Attached: DC15s.jpg (525x400, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5c7jNYpPFzE

The Umbara plotline was great. Krell was an excellent antagonist and the Umbarans were like space Vietcong.

I loved the prequels in concept, but like everyone else, didn't like them in practice. However, I adore Revenge of the Sith for how it shows Palpatine's plane coming together. Sheev is a real conniving, scheming bastard. He manipulated political entities and factions into starting a war, which he then used to justify the creation of what was essentially a slave army for the sole purpose of eliminating his political adversaries, all the while gaining more and more control over the government and manipulating a troubled kid into becoming his right-hand man on the promise to save his wife. Palpatine is a near-perfect villain and I love the prequels on this factor alone.

Attached: Order 66.jpg (500x500, 63K)

>66
Dubs confirm based Sheev did nothing wrong

Attached: Snarky sheev.jpg (600x776, 148K)

I just saw solo, it wasn't actually as bad as I thought it was going to be, and I would venture to say the best out of all the Nu-Wars

Would actually be willing to watch a whole movie of the campaign on Mimban

I'm a retard and forgot my picture

Attached: l7ZHNEP.png (1724x1166, 852K)

I would love to see a futuristic version of Jow Forums complaining on mixing with aliens.

what a lot of people dont realize is that the original cut that George Lucas made of EP VI was incoherent shit, the biggest issue being that there was so much Lucas had about his characters in his head that wasn't on the screen leaving the audience confused. The movie was saved by his wife at the time who was, and still is an incredibly talented editor. By the Time they were making the Prequels they had divorced and he was too much of a driving force in Star Wars to be set straight like he had been in the past.

TL:DR George Lucas had some great story ideas but spewed it out to his audiences like autistic sonic fan fiction. It was his friends and family that turned his ideas into the coherent story that we know it as now.
youtube.com/watch?v=GFMyMxMYDNk

Because they were 13 when they watched it and it appealed to them

W A T C H

T H O S E

W R I S T

R O C K E T S

Attached: received_1729860387049792.jpg (1080x766, 68K)

The original movie is bad, and season 1 was mediocre

However, from season 2 onwards, the show started to explore much more mature themes and was meant to mature with its audience

There were some gritty, brutal moments in Clone Wars that made me seriously doubt that it was originally meant for kids

umbara was a omage to vietnam

I'm more of an Halo ODST kinda guy, myself

I feel like the cliche good guy thing really destroyed what could have made the sequels great. The bad guys really were more interesting since they had more dynamics and felt more human than ironically the humans themselves. The Jedis could have been made out as an opposite extreme in that they literally do nothing to stop problems from occurring.

Attached: 1499293248105.jpg (351x523, 33K)

Make Obi-wan a connoli and this meme would be perfect

It gives me an idea for a ridiculous birthday cake

Attached: Bananakin.jpg (400x440, 28K)

That said, I am sorry, but this CAN be defended. No, it does not invalidate space warfare. Does the nuke invalidate current warfare? No.

Attached: IMG_0886.jpg (1920x804, 159K)

reminder that the prequels were actually BETTER than the originals.
things prequels got right
>clones were cool
>droids were cool
>villains were fucking right on
>grevious, dooku, maul, jango way better than beta original villains
>cool planets(patrician metropolis planet, awesome ocean planet, better desert planet)
>pod racing was cool fuck you. game was too
>created some of the best movie tie in games ever(republic commando, battlefronts 1 & 2, kotr(if it werent for the prequels resparking interest it wouldve never happened))
>actual good tv tie ins
things they did wrong
>jar jar wasnt that funny i guess
>sand sucks(but anakin was right. sand does suck)
things originals did right
>boba looked cool i guess
>obi wan was alright
>giant worm thing in ep v was cool?
things originals did wrong
>vader does nothing impressive for whole series except beat up his son
>vader is only villain worth mentioning and even hes a loser
>its all copied from weeb shit
>acting was way worse by todays standards
>george didnt fucking know what the fuck was going on hence the sexual tension between the skywalkers in iv then making them family in vi but not in v
>fucking boring planets(desert nothingness, taiga nothingness, temperate forest(seriously? its just a real place))
>ewoks
>jawas
>stole shit from jodorowsky's dune just like that stupid frog faggot piece of shit luc besson did with the 5th element fuck you he shouldve lost that lawsuit
fuck nostalgia fags. if you want to live in the past you shouldve died before it ended faggot

George Lucas originally wrote hyperspace mechanics so they couldn't be conveniently abused

Hyperspace was supposed to be a separate dimension that was disrupted only be the presence of large celestial bodies, i.e. planets so our heroes actually had to escape the atmosphere before blasting into hyperspace. Things that didn't have large enough of a gravitational pull, like ships, wouldn't disrupt it at all to prevent convenient ramming.

Attached: Feels Battalion.png (828x419, 497K)

>nukes
>destroying whole civilazations
vs
>warping through ships
>destorying some ships
they arent equivalents. warping through ships is the equivelent of one shot anti ship missile and those exist, have been used, and are pretty influential.

>You will never go into combat in a LAAT with sexy Twi'lek nose art on it

Attached: luckylekku.jpg (1078x900, 117K)

Attached: BadKitty-LaPR.jpg (640x248, 57K)

More nose art

Attached: Screen shot 2011-02-09 at 12.27.09 AM 1(2).png (1280x1024, 713K)

It just doesn't get more operator than hunting sand kebab in the future dunes.

Attached: 1482716016854.jpg (1280x2276, 341K)

Best yet - a LAAT with sexy nose art of Darth Vader's wife.

Attached: 6kkLyqF.png (1365x770, 537K)

>debris hitting occupied planets

Wonderful way to ruin your day.

Attached: Manga.jpg (1280x905, 516K)

Is that LOGH?

>tune into Cartoon Network to see what's on
>it's Vietnam in space

Nyet, manga version of ANH.

>ANH
Whats that? Google is giving me some weird links in Vietnamese.

This is also what REALLY bothered me about The Force Awakens and all subsequent movies when we saw you can now do jumps from within hangar bays and drop in low for nape of the earth atmospheric flight straight from hyperspace. I get it's a tactical insertion, but it breaks all the previously established rules.

They did fucking napalm runs with Y-Wings like they were F-105s.

A New Hope

youtube.com/watch?v=QgR0tDwfBqs

thnks bbgrl

>itaintsheev.holo

Please tell me we've got scenes equally exploitable to be played to Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries. This makes me so goddamn hard.

Maybe the kashyyyk battle?
>wookies don't surf

Some things to note are Stormtroopers were intended to keep peace not be frontline soldiers. This is reflected in their quality. And they were subject to boarding parties not engaged in fields.

Attached: 1526421353037.jpg (1919x6454, 729K)

Get rekt. How does it feel, grandpa?

If the characters didn’t look like bigheaded stick people I could have totally gotten into the series

in my imagination, they do....

>The left can't meme.

Attached: George Lucas Comic.png (1024x776, 568K)

Attached: B603EB62-0EED-4C7D-A73C-74782C98CD79.png (300x300, 56K)

>if you want to live in the past you shouldve died before it ended
You stop that user! I-I’m working on it.

That gave me a really good laugh. Saved.

to the tune of youtube.com/watch?v=K6P7g_qz2OU

you mean to wipeout right?

youtube.com/watch?v=p13yZAjhU0M

kinda like fucking monkeys brought us aids, fucking aliens going to bring us space aids.

What part of WOOLY bully do you not understand?

This song instinctually makes me wanna do the twist.

>you will never call an air strike on incompetent ayys
>you will never fight in space Vietnam for the glory of the 501st
>siding with space rice farmers

Attached: IMG_8062.jpg (1136x476, 47K)

>implying that our sperm could even get them pregnant or be compatible with the ayy eggs

Clone Wars and the Old Republic fueled my live for military.

Fuck you Disney.

Yeah that’s already happened...

Attached: E00EA5EF-1C87-4A9F-8529-1D30F787F915.jpg (700x372, 39K)

Attached: IMG_8067.jpg (268x391, 50K)