The virgin AR-15 or the Chad Mini-14, Jow Forums?

The virgin AR-15 or the Chad Mini-14, Jow Forums?

>2018
>direct impingement

Attached: InHobUx.png (1600x1251, 727K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4Ljh5zLBpY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wanat
youtu.be/ffKUCQIMVlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DI is a inherently more accurate system due to less moving parts.

yeah and DI shits where it eats so you have to clean it every 5 mags and IV1488's melt down videos show that they only last like 500 rounds anyway.

there are mini 14s from the 80s still around shooting just fine.

Reliability of AK
Aesthetics of M14/Garand/M1 carbine
Ban proof
Durable as fuck

the AR is none of these things

>nearly

>there are mini 14s from the 80s still around shooting just fine.
Now you are just memeing, of course it can shoot just fine, but how accurate is it is a whole different question

>Reliability of AK
Unless the environment is only a ranch and some trees, it will jam up pretty badly from some dirt

Neither of them will save you from a bear or a skinwalker so it doesn't matter.

But AKs jam from just a little bit of mud.

on that end theyre about the same

>it will jam up pretty badly from some dirt
Because it's made to tighter tolerances than an AK. That's only going to matter if the entire world turns into a Mad Max-style wasteland.

Also theres no such thing as ban proof, its just not a popular enough rifle for anyone to care. Most people own a ar-15 or some other popular semi-auto. So the idea was, in the beginning of the gun control bans, to go for the one that was most popular. Thats why the hi-point, for instance, is banned in some states.

Its all just slowly closing the gap with stuff like 'featureless' rifle, which even then is a piece of shit to be working with.

What if you need to crawl through dirt or sand or be in an environment where its blasting everywhere?

>miniposting
Well, atleast its better than another chinkshill thread

>What if you need to crawl through dirt or sand or be in an environment where its blasting everywhere?
You described a Mad Max scenario. I don't recall the last time I went outside and there was dirt and sand blasting everywhere.

Nogunz spotted

>not living in a desert

>>minipostng

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1000, 372K)

No memeing, what fucking gun fires and cycles with mud in the chamber?

If you are a big enough retard to get mud in the chamber of any gun, you deserve the non functional piece of shit you made it.

Oh my gun doesn't work because I filled it with sand. Must be un reliable.

I've owned both. Ask me anything. The Mini isn't a bad gun but the AR is better in most cases.

Also, holy fuck why are there constant Mini-14 troll threads?

Did you see his cmmg mutant meltdown? That went pretty fucking long before failing

There's some dedicated retard who keeps making them. Got to the point where our braindead mod was actually canning them for a while.

fuddisms, ladies and gentlemen. Most of the gasses are vented out the ejection port through the vents in the bolt carrier. Minis are inherently inaccurate and their mags are shit-tier, as well as expensive.

Nobody just shoves mud and dirt into the chamber of the gun directly. They those that shit on top, as like a real world example would be, then see if it can hold up well to some outside dirt. Or in the mini's case not at all, since it has a pretty big entrance for dirt to get in

Even if the environment isnt always that bad, still it sucks that the ar-15 can protect you from that scenario and cost less. Also your dignity wont be sacrificed because muh safeban mini

>There's some dedicated retard who keeps making them
It's more than one. I never even posted in Jow Forums and I just made this thread.

or just get the best of both and buy HK

Attached: 22722.jpg (971x442, 102K)

>HURR DURR MUH AR SHITS WER IT ETS

stop spreading fuddlore you knuckledragging tard. The AR blows debris and shit out the ejection port every time you shoot. You're the type of faggot that thinks AKs never jam, aren't you.

Isnt this also why the Tec-9 was banned? It was used in columbine and was cheap and common, however it was a shit gun and performed worse than most other firearms. Yet it was banned for its popularity and 'assault' features.

Cream master race

Dude. I work on a ranch. During the summer there's enough dust kicked up that my boss's mini basically becomes useless because it got too much dust and dirt in it. On the other hand, my AR, which has a dust cover, works reliably, as it didn't get any dust into the moving bits.

Virgin AR vs Chad M14

Give Creame my creme.

>works on a ranch
>dust makes a rifle notorious for being used a RANCH rifle for the past 40 years jam
>yet dosent do the same for a weapon notorious for malfunctions in dusty conditions
I want a actual war where rifleman are actually used rather than artillery and air strikes, just so we can get GroPro footage of dozens of dead guys with jammed AR's.

Whoa, did I just time travel back to 1973?

That's exactly why it was banned

neither. Even though my RPK has autism, it's still a fine rifle.

Attached: 0049419_molot-vepr-pioneer-223-rem-caliber-rifle-walnut-stock-two-5-rounds-magazines[1].jpg (800x272, 14K)

>2018
>still being retarded enough to think the AR-15 is direct gas impingement

Attached: 1477950110678.png (714x765, 410K)

youtube.com/watch?v=R4Ljh5zLBpY

What states ban Hi Point carbines?

>I know that all AR15's are chambered in 5.56 because I'm an expert...

Attached: 7-ab400fpbox_1.jpg (575x575, 23K)

Mini14 comes in .300 AAC now too

But it is...

?

this meme really went downhill once people just started using it to make their preferred thing the 'chad'.

I hate how HK deliberately put a barrel that will wear out after 5k rounds on the MR223

oh, ok, you're just retarded.

bcg acts as a kinda sorta piston. not a "true" di.

internal gas piston is not di

Attached: 1520364597055.jpg (3176x2888, 1.36M)

I own a .300 blk ar pistol, and even I think that's gay. Why not just put a piston on your ar? Plus, that long of a barrel is completely unnecessary for the caliber in question.

Having used my rifle with minimal maintenance in the sandbox I can unequivocally say you're a tard. Short of blowing sand into the gas tube I'm not sure how you think that go pro footage would be acquired.

The mini 14 is a fudd gun built for literal "I support the 2nd Amendment but..." crowd with overpriced magazines and sub meh MOA. If you want to stand out just get a fucking M14 or PTR to be a special snowflake

Attached: 1507938935608.jpg (377x325, 22K)

This was the worst fucking April fools """prank""" there was, fucking gookmoot.

Attached: 1483937624630.png (206x239, 96K)

>never served
A tell tale sign of a guy who never shot a rifle at someone is one that never took care of it, please kill yourself.

You forgot one this
>6 billion MOA

Whatever you say bud. Youre still a moron, and you're still wrong

Oh please, tell me how much time you had to strip your rifle apart when you were in Ramadi circa 2005? I'll wait while you google it

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wanat
Neverserved plz, I've had my fucking M16 jam on the RANGE, never mind in Afghanistan, I never trusted that bitch.

>AK will jam up pretty badly from some dirt.

Wouldn't any gun jam up if there's dirt in it?

>worst
It was the most disruptive one in years, therefore the best by objective measure.

Yeah but we like to ignore that so that wannabe operators can pretend that their special snowflake custom PSA upper and lower is the best gun ever made and the only one worth using

I never did Afghanistan, nor did I ever carry an M16A4. I carried a fucking M4 like ever other soldier and with minimal CLP it ran without a hitch 2003-2004 and 2006-2007

REKT

Yeah but it wasn't even remotely fun, unlike the board merging one.

>Yeah but it wasn't even remotely fun
Speak for yourself, I had a blast. The board merger was great though. /mlpol/ was fucking hilarious, and so was Jow Forums's tantrum about being left out.

>M4
>even less reliable
>less CLP
Ok, considering Marines also clean our rifles like it's a fucking religion and I had a new production FN M16A4 and I STILL HAD FUCKING ISSUES.

Attached: capitalistplz.jpg (276x280, 43K)

Listen Marin, I'm not saying the AR is the best rifle ever, but I am saying if we all had mini 14s we'd be dead from either lack of reliability or not being able to hit the broad side of a mosque at 150 meters

Strange, the Airforce doesn't even know how to clean guns, and I had an original production M4 that still had the whale oil lube can from 1843 and never had any problems with that gun on my 23 deployments.

Attached: True to Caesar.png (720x599, 423K)

>FN M16A4
POG Detected

Attached: 1524830373681.jpg (700x700, 135K)

Fake and gay

Former AF here. Same experience. Pic related.

Attached: burst.jpg (1508x848, 88K)

Yeah that's why the US was crushed in the pacific. Inherent innacuracies and reliability issues with the Garand action.

Oh, and I also have a boner for the Mini14 and the rest of the Garand family.

Why do you pretend that if a rifle is made in a roughly analogous fashion to another rifle then it will behave exactly the same way when you know that's not the case in any way, shape, or form?
Kill yourself, noguns. If your logic held true then there would be no such thing as a shitty AK, yet here we are.

>complaining about Vietnam era M16's that have been abused by asvab waiver crayon eaters in TRADOC for decades...
You're another 32 asvab tard, admit it.

jej butthurt. I have a mini 14 as well as an m1a and plenty of other shit. I'm not saying the mini14 is an apex combat rifle but the amount of thrashing it gets on here is hilarious. Suck my dick bitchboy.

I've been shooting 2gun for over a decade, and I have literally never seen a Mini run a match without shitting itself multiple times. The poor souls who try to use Mini-30s hardly make it through a single stage. Three to ten failures in 180 rounds is a terrible rifle.
Meanwhile, I have never cleaned my WASR since I bought it in 2011 and my dads Bushmaster E2S hasn't been cleaned since 9/11 yet neither rifle has jammed once. Really makes me think.

why do people brag about not tending to their firearms?

AR's jam from a little firing.

>My anecdotes prove it!
>Really makes me think.
It sure does.

I dunno, why do you brag about shooting one that you had to clean religiously and still failed repeatedly?

All I did all day was shift click threads, tons of fun.

Autism can look so comfy sometimes though user

>Ban proof
fudd

Leave the Mini alone! He's doing his fucking best, okay?!

Attached: 14 001.jpg (800x600, 168K)

Anyone wanna buy a folding stock? Butler Creek discontinued these things but I bought a few from a warehouse.

Attached: DSC_0280.jpg (1536x1024, 254K)

The mini-14 = manlet chaddette

And what does the G3 platform do?
youtu.be/ffKUCQIMVlQ

Yea, it's like they don't understand Chad was the bad choice, and virgin was just a normie

But I like the mini 14 for the ateam aesthetic. It's the same reason I bought a van

You're fat.

What? I'll have you know I'm a svelte 425kg.

I want one of the actual Ruger style ones. I don't know why nobody makes them anymore.

I thought you bought a van so you can live down by the river.

Not profitable apparently. One company did in the early '90s but they didn't sell many. The other aftermarket stocks are mostly discontinued now, too.

>melt down videos show that they only last like 500 rounds anyway.
That has more to do with the gas tube being

Literally big if true

It's not fair. How am I supposed to A-team when an actual Ruger folding stock is fucking $1000?

More like $600 for the stock. But it won't look right on a rifle that wasn't a factory folder.

The point is to turn the gas tube into the failure point you mong. It fails long before any other part sustains fatal damage and that is INTENTIONAL.
The bigger problem is that you idiots think that running through 500 rounds in one or two minutes is a thing that happens ANYWHERE except in deliberate torture tests, and that this 'issue' is in any way whatsoever relevant. Not even in actual combat in durkdurkastan are people dumping their entire combat load through the gun as fast as it can cycle. It's about as relevant as saying that Intel CPUs are bad because they fail if you try to set them to 6GHz.

>little babby can't into liquid oxygen cooling

Do you even try to overclock?

shoulda bought chinese. the other chinese i mean.

Attached: 1ef8ecab2ff1d6531436169b80efd0f2.jpg (736x490, 206K)

The only difference between a factory folder and a non-folder is the stock...

flashhider, barrel, bayonet lug, and sling swivel are all different compared to both 180 series and 580 series