I know it's gay as fuck but I don't have any friends, am in college and shooting is one of my only hobbies...

I know it's gay as fuck but I don't have any friends, am in college and shooting is one of my only hobbies, and probably the only one that I want to make friends through

How do I find IRL friends/people to shoot with in my situation

Attached: IMG_9253.jpg (500x375, 44K)

Stop being such a sperg and talk to people in your class offering a mutually beneficial relationship through studying together or by being funny.

If you are incapable of talking to other people you should kill yourself.

You could pick up sport shooting but that won't help your situation at all without doing what I've suggested.

What state

Dude idk what I'd even say to them. Plus nobody talks to each other in class at my college

Nigga does your classes not have discussions?
Do you not contribute to these at all?
10/10 way for people to know that you know your shit and want to collaborate with you

>whaaaaa I don't no wordies to talkies at peepees
wow good job making it this far in life.
it's time to quit.

this
what state ya little poofta?

You mentioned
>college and shooting
You're going to be listed in some gov agency now kiddo.

Are you acoustic?

pls post that image, i lost it

Just walk around campus holding your favorite gun. Other people that like shooting will gravitate to you.

this

Buddy, by the time anyone winds up here, they're already on a few lists.
State or gtfo. It's the summer

Nigga, you're in college. Join a club. Easiest way to make friends. If shooting is your only hobby, make new ones.

I kinda like the idea someone has a file on me. It's like own personal stalker UwU
Plus i have nothing to hide anyways

Either look for clubs in college or activities around your range. Honestly, depending on what classes you're in I wouldn't blame you if you don't want to know the other students better. There's also some different /k discords, maybe look around for those

Found the dumbass poorfag that never went to college
I dont fucking get it either man. Everybody at my college is either a retarded flipperchild, a puffball twink, or they never say anything.

College is so fucking boring its nothing like the movies made it out to be

Attached: Janet Lupo.jpg (680x667, 151K)

Ew. Shes pretty uggy

>THIS

Attached: 1523302967865.jpg (466x499, 39K)

depends on your career and profesors user, you do realize there is reality outside of the scope of your own existance, right?

Terry?

Gee im taking generals right now with the rest of everybody else.

BUT SOMEHOW for the past 3 years of school, every single professor, class, and fucking month of school is dogshit deadbeat boring.

It's hard to make friends through this hobby. Guns are unfortunately a touchy subject so it's something I'm hesitant to bring up around people I just met.

Even the range is tough, because it's not like you'll be having casual conversation over the sound of gunfire. But it is easier, especially if you're a new shooter who asks questions because people are usually happy to help you. But you'll have to accept that just about everyone you meet at a range will be decades older than you

just start going to class buzzed

I do. Its a waste of my drugs.

Why would I be using my precious materials on such a dead ass boring occasion? Unfortuantely I dont have a 24/7 365 supply of what i want to take to get me through that horrid boring shit

>inb4 buy more college student, broke ass

shoot at them and see if they shoot back

fry your liver with firewater instead. save the good shit for celebration

Fuck these guys OP

Don’t give up on life even though it’s shit bud. Been there and still go down that rabbit hole even so often myself. You should definitely try going to a club of some sort. A workout club, nerds playing D&D, even the art fags or CoD cunts. You might have to convert a few people. I got a few of the potheads at college to get interested in shooting when I showed them the guys of an AR.

What college dude?

Attached: 421F076A-6DC1-4653-B559-95690CD04BE6.jpg (587x645, 130K)

don't talk about guns cause it scares some people. buy a book about smalltalk and start coming more early (e.g. class starts 8am you arrive 7.45). no one really likes to talk in class but before and after and during lunch. don't try to start an intensive conversation and don't go to controversal topics. your primary goal is to show you are friendly and interested in contact, so don't scare people away. don't know how to start a conversion? say 'hi' and say somethig about the weather.

>this
this user knows how to make friends

Gross

>How do I find IRL friends/people to shoot with in my situation

you don't. men walk alone. you want to belong, belong to yourself. you want to talk, talk to god. stop being a faggot and harden up.

>T. How to turn into a cunt

>t. homo

I'd post better pictures of her but blue board.

Attached: kitty.png (406x311, 169K)

post it

What state you faggot. Could always go to one of the Jow Forums meetups if they're nearby. Course judging from the recent pics, you might wanna bring some sort of gas mask. Too many fatties lurk this site.

I'd rather not have a five day vacation.

do it

Attached: 49.png (300x100, 17K)

Don't worry OP. I've been trying to get my IRL friends into shooting for years, but they're just onions manchildren who only care about vidya.

Check out school's clubs. There's probably a shooting club, or at the very least a hiking club where you can probably find someone who shoots. College does suck tho, so I feel you, but you have to put yourself out there and not just go around fucked up on drugs all the time.

try paintball or airsoft?

a firearm related sport that invovle other people IN REAL LIFE?

Paintball is where it's at. airsoft is just annoying larpers

>Plus nobody talks to each other in class at my college
this happens to me all the time in my classes. people show up a few minutes before class and sit in almost absolute silence most days waiting for class to start.

>Too many fatties lurk this site.
easy way to make some friends then, just bring free brownies to the meetup. :-)

Pot or cum or both brownies?

>shooting team
>start a club

This.

The term "lone gunman" exists for a reason, OP.

To be slightly (slightly) more serious, if you are solitary by inclination, embrace it. It isn't a disease. It isn't a pathology. It's just a variation of normal, healthy human personality, existing on a wide spectrum.

If anything, you're stronger and better-adjusted than the normies, who can't function without social interaction, who project their fear, self-loathing, and weakness onto everyone who's different from themselves.

jeremiah_johnson_thumbs_up.jpg

shoot alone, you're a dragon
a dragon needs no one

or a fucking godzilla... but learn to shoot alone.
When you like it alone and it's enough, you will find someone to share it with

dont look for like minded ppl in your college unless youre in a southern state like texas, alabama, miss etc.

Wew lad.
Texas here. I've taken half of my uni friends out shooting in this last year alone. I was never really particular about making friends either.

Stop being an autistic sperg, op, or resign yourself to only having online friends.

Join the College ROTC program for shits and giggles. Get in shape, learn how to chad if thats what you want, otherwise hone being an individual in a group but still functioning as part of the unit.

I'm happy as a valance electron. I don't want to be part of groups, just interact at the periphery, help here or there, move on.

Military kept me from turning into a turbo autist basement dweller and taught me social skills, but I also fucking hate it. So two sides to every coin.

whoa user are you me