I bought myself this UTG rq2w3226 scope ring and it same some insert to protect your scope...

I bought myself this UTG rq2w3226 scope ring and it same some insert to protect your scope.. so im wondering do i need to lap the rings then?

Attached: RQ2W3226__26947.1524099415.jpg (1280x1280, 80K)

i lapped mine anyway, then put the insert back but i may be retarded,

Attached: bump3.gif (350x400, 90K)

I wouldn't bother you're scope and rifle is probably cheap shit as well.

i used a trijicon scope... i-is that cheap?

3k rifle and 1k scope. Alright man haha

Somewhere out there is a tree making oxygen for you...go find it and apologise. NOW.

Post pics, because if you're spending that much and then turning around to buy trash-tier rings you deserve to be gassed for being a fucking mongoloid.

>3k rifle and 1k scope
>wants to buy UTG rings
[X] doubt

>implying the price of the rings matter regardless of how sturdy they are mounted

>spending less on glass than rifle
>using utg
I'm a navy seal halo sniper

Noguns confirmed.
Decent rifle and good rings will beat great rifle and shitty rings every single time.

I literally have $50 rings with a $1200 scope and have not had any problems with them, you just need to make sure they are properly aligned and then they are firmly mounted with loctite so they wont move or deform

>loctite
What color?

locktite on everything is fine when you never take the scope off the gun. this guy bought quickdetach that will fail to return to zero cause utg use shit metal.
thats why scope rings get fuckspensive its the quick detach part.

that actually explains a lot, I never plan on removing it from the gun

the inserts are there because they know their rings are such utter shit they have no hope of lining up correctly against bare metal

lapping is pointless with those.

I've never heard of an insert to protect the scope from the rings. They put inserts so you can use a 1" scope in 30mm rings. If you try to use the inserts with a 30mm scope it's not going to work.

just to warn you youve got 10maybe 20 latch turns before the finish wears off. then the lever and mount start eating into each other. even the finish wearing off fucks up zero.

>UTG rings
>so im wondering do i need to

Throw it in the trash?
Yes.

hes talking about this shit. where theres a pad between the scope and rings. it exists on cheap shit cause they know the inside of the ring isnt round

Attached: 348187.jpg (880x660, 143K)

Holy fuck I'm a primary arms poorfag and that looks like garbage

I have those rings and they don't hold zero.

Blue.