You will never march into Germany to kill some krauts

>you will never march into Germany to kill some krauts
>you will never get to liberate extermination camps in Eastern Europe
Why even live?

Attached: tmp_2793-1024px-Ww2_allied_advance_siegfried_line-2134030366.jpg (1024x799, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/725A7
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24029109
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't understand... why would I *stop* people from getting rid of the Jewish problem?

>Why even live?
because you will never march into Germany to kill some krauts, because there's a good chance a fag like you would be killed doing so, perhaps?

Back to you dumb stormnigger

Attached: 1527194235.jpg (2480x3508, 2.59M)

>Get to liberate extermination camps in Eastern Europe
>Camps have swimming pools, movie theaters and masturbation machines for the prisoners
Kind of weird things to provide for people you intend to kill en masse. What did we want this feel for again?

>muh Holocaust denial
Go back to your containment board, Jow Forums is a libertarian board

>Jow Forums is a libertarian board
Even if that were true, it literally has nothing to do with the holocaust being a hoax or not.

Attached: 1c5ab8f412269a90b69b5ef1424d1bdfc577c21047ac650e4d7d721045f74a85.png (434x392, 361K)

The Holocaust was not a hoax.
Start here: m.imgur.com/a/725A7
Stop getting all your info from fucking Jow Forums infographs.

How to bring the wehraboos out of the woodwork 101

>Jow Forums is a libertarian board
Just because you say something doesn't make it true, faggot.

Why, to capture the IS capital of Raqqa, of course.
Goals are aplenty, if you care to look.

Attached: wakeupfaggots.jpg (634x521, 63K)

Jow Forums has always been a libertarian board. Are you really this fucking new? Not all of Jow Forums is stormfag territory like Jow Forums is.

>I'm a faggot so I'll call him new and Jow Forums
You're speaking out of your ass and projecting your political affiliation on the rest of the board you turbo nigger. I bet you're one of those circle jerking fuck sticks that sits in /arg/ all day, aren't you?

This kills the stormnigger

>Fascists: pro gun control
>Communists: pro gun control
>Liberals: pro gun control
>Conservatives: pro gun control
If you care about gun rights and you're not libertarian you have some thinking to do

>implying Americans fought for anything but killing Japs and Krauts

>shitposting
Noguns, go back to playing Wolfstein.

He isn't wrong, stay in your containment board.

The thing with the holocaust is I dont really understand why it matters whether it happened or not. Its kind of like the Armenian genocide, it matters to the Armenians but overwhelmingly nobody gives a fuck when the Turks deny it because it has zero bearing on anything at all. It only just barely happened in living memory and wasn't even the numerically worse genocide of the decade it took place in, so hopefully when the very last Jew who was alive in the 40s dies we can put this inane irrelevant shit behind us like every other genocide in history.

It matters because it's illegal to deny it, forbidden apple yadda yadda.

>Stop getting all your info from fucking Jow Forums infographs.
>but trust my blogpost from imgur
FFS if you're going to try to fight disinfo then don't rely on a half assed attempt from a self admitted non-historian screaming "muh revisionism." That has about as much credibility as Jow Forums .jpgs.

I used to get really upset hearing about the destruction of modern Europe by forced immigration. After enough time thinking about it, it's truly poetic justice that the offspring of zionist soldiers who murdered millions of actually good germans now have to live in this world. This world where all individual rights are being erroded away and all white nations crumbling under mass immigration. Good fucking riddance, this is what we get for FUNDING communism and saving it during WWIII. So funny when My fellow Americans are so proud of D-DAY and still act like we are the liberators of Europe. Justice.

One would think so. But they tend to not bother reading the entire thing.

and it'd funny because zionist posters will cry and debate all they want but it doesnt change the fact that SWEDEN is at least 20% muslim now. People are so braindead or hate white people so much that they cant see/dont care about the connection.

Holocaust trauma is genetic now.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24029109

>tell people not to read infographs
>complain when they don't read your infographs

>muh Zionist boogeyman

>I get my information about the world through third-hand screenshots of Breitbart headlines

But Americans never liberated any extermination camps.

Attached: deathcamps.jpg (542x1055, 259K)

Have you been to Europe? The fact that you automatically think I get my info from some unreputable source without knowing me at all shows the pathetic logical fallacy hoops people like you have to jump through. You cant argue against anything I said, you simply stoop to the pathetic personal attack tactic. History speaks for me, enjoy your non white populations and crime, our previous generations earned it and apparently you love it!

the iconic look of an american liberator. rescuing europe from the nazis (mostly, eastern europe got buttfucked by the russians)

Attached: american soldier.jpg (297x480, 59K)

retarded alarmist, if history has showed me anything its that Europeans are probably going to chimp out before your Zionist, muslim take over fantasy happens. Europeans aren't going anywhere, in fact they've been through worse than this

>don't worry, Europeans will save themselves
>but don't you dare provide them with the neccessary knowledge to do so!
Go be a kike somewhere else

>muh x boogeyman
Great argument.

Because you're doing so much on a weapons board of a weaboo imageboard, go demonstrate or start a group if you really give a shit retard

>The thing with the holocaust is I dont really understand why it matters
Hmmmm...it's almost like the so-called ""victims"" of the holohoax dominate almost every societal and government institution and use it as a bludgeoning tool against critics of their awful behavior.

Why do you have to counter signal it? What is your motive here? You think I'm not going to call you out because I'm on Jow Forums? Act like a stupid kike get called out like one

Please stop posting you stupid stormnigger
Read this before acting like you can confidently say historical events did not happen

You're a retarded tryhard internet warrior acting like we haven't heard you're bullshit a billion times, you're just mad I'm calling you out for being a braindead alarmist on the internet instead of actually doing something about it. I feel sorry if there are really any kikes on the internet with the sole purpose of arguing with brainlet stormniggers because they're just as pathetic as you.

Guess what I'm trying to say is that not everyone is explicitly for or against your retarded ideology, we just want to talk about guns and vehicles

Attached: gators lurching towards land.jpg (2520x1800, 631K)

>he doesnt like khazar milker

what a fucking faggot

Attached: hKcbGVd_poBultD769EJpGwqDA7smFDxxmtNKDSpzos.jpg (660x504, 55K)

this is bait

>muh Khazar myth

Jow Forums is a Jow Forums colony, retard.

>extermination camps

Attached: 1451494375995.png (720x720, 285K)

it might be poetic justice but it still sucks shit having to live through it

>you will never rest in between some supple khazar milkers

just kill yourself

Attached: 1486609730729.jpg (900x900, 107K)

No it isn't you retard
You're not one of us
Do you even fucking own a gun?

>getting this mad
>Do you even fucking own a gun?
Do you? I'm pretty sure you're projecting. Either that or you're underage.

Classic D&C thread, nice job jidf.

Attached: k and pol.png (1074x1107, 2.48M)

Accurate

Finally a voice of reason.

Hitler did nothing wrong. No more brother wars at the behest of Jews and their shitskin minions.

See

>Dodges the question

>Hitler did nothing wrong.
Hitler didn't go far enough.

Oy Vey! Think of the four million dead! Goyim, six million died! You can't forget! You owe penance for the eight million dead! It's your fault! Now atone for the ten million dead by dying in a war for Israel! Twelve million dead and the least you can do is turn your society over to the shitskins, goyim!

Zis is ein outrage! Remember the 600,000 killed at Dresden by English bombs! Mein own grossvater, a native of Hamburg for ninety years, was killed twice in these bombings! Vait until he hears about this injustice to the 6,000,000 killed in Berlin alone. 60,000,000 German kinder burned to death in villages across the Reich!

MFW when niggers, spics, jews and WHITE KEKOLDS will:

>never be able to erase racism from Jow Forums nor any other board
>never be able to prove Jow Forums raids and will have to eventually accept that racism and anti-semetism is on the rise worldwide
>never btfo holocaust because those nazis who don't deny, it are proud of the event
>never be able to stop the IRL polarization of worldviews in every country and a slow disappearance of centrism

What a hard life it must be, when you see the world around you succumbing to the right. Centrists to alt light, alt light to alt right, alt right to white separatist. And there is not a god damn thing you can do about it. So you are left with screaming in anger on an arabic gardening board, about "muh pol i want u to leave to ur containment board", only to get pissed and shat on by your fellow Jow Forumsommandos that would murder your antifa ass in a heartbeat.

Attached: sunny801-1005[1].jpg (640x360, 23K)

Mfw nazis were the good guys.
Fuck off you Jewish faggot, stop trying to put white brothers against eachother for your own agenda.

Attached: 1526941789960.jpg (660x498, 79K)

>Cherrypicking

You are not a Jow Forumsommando. Stop acting like you are.

FPBP

Attached: 86A91628-2899-46A6-A1C6-7CE0F66527E8.gif (497x269, 951K)

i remember when Jow Forums only was anti-semitic ironically.

Lmfao, just because people have an idea that is different th as n yours they need to go to a containment board? Some libertarian you are.

You're a faggot if you think like this. Go be a good boy and preach to others about lolbertarianism and how your grandma heard about the holocaust and has PTSD from it.

I said Jow Forums was a libertarian board. Didn't say that I was a libertarian. I'm a pro-gun progressive.

What is it that libertarians have ever done? Where are your precious libertarian politicians? The Paul family has done sooo well haven't they?

Its because jews use it as a sympathy card. If you criticize a jew for something that isn't even being related to the jew being Jewish, he will eventually proclaim his Judaism and cry about the holocaust and his great aunts neighbor who was shoah'd.

Guize, we are getting raided by polaks 100% of the time in 100% of the threads. The pol raid is real. I member the old Jow Forums, it wasn't racis at all! People were nice, they used terms like basketball adept, and joos, and everybody liked McNiggerator. But now pol ruined it all with their 24/7/365 eternal raiding that they are doing!!!!!! Mods Mods Mods!!

Also, you are not white, stop acting like you are.

Attached: breivik[2].jpg (485x362, 39K)

Sweet. My dad was in Vietnam. That means I'm a vietnam vet!

Attached: 1526454227297.jpg (500x369, 65K)

Talk to a European that isn't retarded (rare, I know) and get back to me numb nuts. Europe is being invaded.

The dirty jew rat face will never be made up for by big milkers

Fuck off kike

>offensive shitposting for the sake of being offensive is equivalent to saying something offensive because you actually hate the group of people you're insulting
You're a retard.

Jow Forums is a Jow Forums colony, faggot

This. I was a lolbertarian on Jow Forums before I was a White Nationalist.
Get used to it, faggots.

It's not an ideology is demonstrable fact. Europe is experiencing mass Muslim migration, you are literally retarded if you disagree with this. Even the leftists in europe say it's happening but they promote it as a good.

And you're a tripfag

Why are lolbertarians, spics and kikes on Jow Forums so triggered by pro White politics???
Afraid of change I see.

can these shitheads just fuck off? as far as I'm concerned entire ethnicities can just be killed off to solve problems you fucknard. yea I know I won't ever get racism to stop on Jow Forums or put these asshats back into Jow Forums but one does not let shitposts happen without calling it out for what it is.

Attached: 1525082222189.jpg (500x600, 108K)

>stormfags think they're protecting individual rights, particularly gun ownership, by instituting an arbitrary and capricious, authoritarian government which bases its decisions on gut feelings rather than rationality
kys, the lot of you.

You'll be praying you you were right and Jow Forums was wrong when the glow in the dark's come knocking on your door for the mandatory buyback. Whatever. The world will burn anyways.

It never has and never will be. Once again, do you even fucking own a gun?
No shit.
>bomb countries
>people from the countries want to go somewhere that hasn't been bombed to shit
Gee I wonder why they're migrating
Oh wait
It's because we bombed the shit out of their countries, and ISIS is running around killing innocent people
>muh heritage!!!

holy fuck I did not know Breivik's mini 14 was that tactitarded out. looks like a fucking disgrace.

>capitalized white
Stormfront detected
I can feel the angst from here. In a decade you'll look back on your stormfag phase and cringe
>genociding people to shut up genocidal maniacs
Really brilliant solution you got there.

Do not reply to rule-breaking spam threads.

Attached: Bait 1.jpg (680x649, 74K)

I actually own a firearm unlike your air rifle
>hurr durr loving your race makes you a nazi
>*inaudible whining muffled by the sound of nigger dick*

And you are in denial. The "hate" or as i like to call it, ethno nationalism, was always there. In Germany after all these years, on all of Jow Forums since the beginning, on reddit, IRL. Just where do you get the idea that the world was nice, and then SUDDENLY!!! BAM! NAZIS ON THE LOSE1!!!. It was always just a question of who dares to speak when and where. People are being reached by certain truths due to the internet, and are having more balls about sharing their world view views.
Keep dreaming your dream. And all political threads here are made by Jow Forumsomandos.

>hey, look at this peace of shit Russian pantsir trash, what a bunch of retard vatniks they are those Russians, but hey this is a non political thread, its about the weapon...that sucks...because Russians suck.
Pol does not make Russia hate threads.

>Le you will never march into Germany to kill filthy nazi scum of the earth, but hey, this is a non political thread, because its war, and its fought with guns so yeah, no pol please....fucking nazi scum.
Pol does not make Germany hate threads.

Attached: 1526411243597.jpg (720x471, 65K)

>muh race realism
Stop getting your info from Jow Forums infographs and Ryan Faulk videos you stupid faggot. I should just compile a giant copypasta debunking every "redpill" at once to shut down stormfags on all fronts.

Stop LARPing. You're embarrassing yourself.
You betray the ideals of freedom and liberty by supporting an oppressive genocidal ideology such as Nazism.

>Newfags don't know Jow Forums long predates Jow Forums

Gas yourself

Better than getting info from the (((New York times))) or (((vice)))
Also the copypasta would be 2 words long and easily debunked

You knew this thread was going to be fucking cancerous OP. You knew it would draw in stormfags like honey or unaccompanied minors. Why did you do it? Why did you make this thread?

Attached: whatsthenextstepofyourmasterplan.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

This.

Shall I post the info graph about the founding fathers being early Natsocs

The kikes did a good job with the propaganda back in those days. And then Pearl Harbor happened, which was like the (((9/11))) of WWII. After that, pretty much ever American thought that their country was actually in danger and hated the japanese/germans.

>society cannot move forward
Neck yourself
It also involves tearing apart your *international Jewish conspiracy " sperging.

>Why did you do it?
Force poltards to concentrate their forces on one thread, thereby reducing the over all stormfaggotry for the rest of the board so we can actually talk about weapons.