What are some unpopular, but objectively true, Jow Forums-related opinions? I’ll start:

What are some unpopular, but objectively true, Jow Forums-related opinions? I’ll start:

>Springfield actually makes decent weaponry. Jow Forums only hates them because of the GDLA and needs to stop basing the quality of their weapons on their politics

Attached: 629354C3-5C4C-41AC-864E-BE0784C7FBF2.jpg (800x450, 49K)

I don't know of the quality of springfields weaponry to contest this, but I do know that if a company tries sell out other members of their community I'm giving my business to their competitor.

Quality is irrelevant, why would you give money to Springfield after their antics?

>Jow Forums needs to stop doing something I dislike

That's an opinion, not "objective" fact.

What happened with Springfield?

Trips confirm OP is objectively gay

Supported a bill that suggests gun distributors become licensed at the state level.

(while also being exempt from these requirements)

Supported anti-gun legislation because it happened to be anti-competitive. Real jewish shit.

I never said I do give them money.

>Springfield needs to stop doing things I don’t like
That’s an opinion, not an “objective” fact.

>That’s an opinion, not an “objective” fact.
Nobody suggested otherwise faggot.

I have a springfield 1911. It's not great quality. Ejector was installed incorrectly and the front sight is slightly off.

Attached: 3453453.jpg (392x523, 67K)

>>I never said I do give them money.
We all know you do. Otherwise you wouldn't be so asshurt.

To play Devil’s Advocate, it really wasn’t anti-gun. It just required stricter licensing on distributors. It held no bearing on laws regarding civilian gun ownership.

It was designed to limit civilian access to firearms by reducing the number of distributors or to raise the cost of doing business for distributors.

You got proof of this accusation or are you going to continue talking out your ass?

You're not fooling anybody.

.40 SW IS GOOD

>What are some unpopular, but objectively true, Jow Forums-related opinions?
Power armors are inevitable

Attached: power_armor_critical_hit_no_damage_fallout.png (904x792, 483K)

Shot placement, practice, and familiarity makes you a better fighter. Stopping power isn’t shit unless you can hit the target.

>Stopping power isn’t shit unless you can hit the target.
You should try hand grenades :)

The Jews rule the world.

keltec has good ideas and needs to expand so they stop fucking them up.

Glocks' missing safety has never been a good feature.

If you are a man of normal size and fitness who chooses a 9mm ccw based solely on the relative ease of follow-up shots/ recoil control, you should shoot more, work on your technique, and consider a larger caliber handgun in the future. Cost per round and capacity are factors to consider when choosing your ccw, but you honestly just lack training if you don't think you can handle a slightly larger round.

>Cost per round and capacity are factors to consider
You're literally willing to put your life into further risk to save couple of dollars?

If that's all your budget can afford, you gotta take what you can get. Obviously, you shouldn't cheap out if you don't have to.

>objectively true
>opinion
we call those facts, user. Also:

>The M18 Hellcat was a failure in it's role as a tank destroyer, succeeding only in pandering to General Bruce's belief in "GOTTA GO FAST".

Attached: Consider This, Kraut.png (720x503, 463K)

The real-world differences between any two commonly-compared calibers are invariably negligible. Thus, the raging debates which go on about their relative qualities are essentially pointless.

If you live in the city, a quality AR or Mini and a reliable handgun - whether a semiauto or revolver - are all the guns you need. If you live in the country, you can add a reliable hunting rifle or shotgun to that.

You're always going to be able to put more 9mm rounds on target than .40, at any given skill level.

Or at least that's what the FBI said when they were explaining why they were switching back to 9mm.

What if you live in the city and also go hunting? What if you live in the city and also do trap shooting or long distance shooting?
Cars are a thing, user.

Nope, the only guns you need are n+1

The 1911 really doesn’t have a place in modern combat outside of very limited roles (more limited then a 10mm doublestack or even a 9mm to degree.) it certainly shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg. The nagant is a shit tier rifle, any sane man would get a mauser clone or any ther rifle. Shotguns are versatile and useful tools, and yes 10mm is god tier and anyone who says otherwise is an aidsnigger.

Attached: 26125F91-6649-4669-AD81-47F7FE301CEB.gif (320x454, 1.93M)

Damn. Sell that trash then

>need

Lefty/pol/, please fuck off.

>air soft is fun and no one cares about your big man too cool to have any fun; sheeplike opinions to the contrary.
>paul harrell has murdered multiple people
>trump is less hard on Israel then Obama was
>a armed militia can not defend from a modern army with only semi automatic rifles and if shit ever hit the fan we’d probably all be fucked
>private citizens should be able to by tanks and aircraft.
>that will never happen
>^and that’s unconstitutional.

Attached: AFDA14B7-580A-45B8-A5FA-C54C8CC22663.jpg (284x178, 14K)

Black powder revolvers kill people just fine and always have

>nagant is a shit tier rifle
Not expensive
Fun
Has historical significance
Stupid durable and reliable
Finn m39 is more accurate than most people are capable of
Common ammo

They're decent rifles at worst. They're outclassed by some other rifles, sure, but they work well and are a good way to get into the wonders of milsurp.

>air soft is fun and no one cares about your big man too cool to have any fun; sheeplike opinions to the contrary.
underage faggot

They've lost most of their luster now that the surplus has dried up.

>Paul Harrell has murdered multiple people
that's not an opinion.
also, playing airsoft with some buds in a field is fun as fuck, my boss has 30 acres that my work is on and he lets us go out there at night and LARP. That's fun, especially since we can shoot afterwards. Going to an airsoft place is NOT fun. Everyone whines when you shoot them, no one calls hits, and the litany of stupid fucking rules you have to follow and criteria you have to meet is more stringent than becoming a fucking US citizen.

>An armed militia cannot defend against an army with only semi automatic rifles.
I don't think anyone who isn't either dumb or disingenuous has actually made this argument. It's more along the lines of most of the tyrannical government's army would defect outright and steal most of the good shit, leading to a situation in which the loyalists would be both dramatically outnumbered and outgunned or at least matched for firepower against the largest and likely to be most well trained guerrilla force in human history.

A flintlock blackpowder musket is more lethal at 50 yards than a glock

ARs were primarily designed so Vietnamese ARVN did not get tired carrying them and their ammunition

.22LR kills lots of people weekly

Silencer only really work in manual repeaters with subsonic ammunition

Building guns from surplus parts is perfectly acceptable, even if the gun being built is not a 100% historically accurate.

Smallswords were the final evolution of the sword for metallurgy lethality, speed and practicality

Batteries don't belong in sights just to make a large MOA glowing dot

Mosins are not worth it at current prices
Might as well just get an SKS for 50 dollars more lmao

Springfield imports really-good-for-the-price croatian pistols and sells them to boomers for made-in-the-usa prices on the strength of their deliberately misleading company name.
At Springfield's elevated prices, they're no longer a good deal -- they're not real bad, but you can get better bang for your buck elsewhere.

The Germans surrendered as much as the French

A .22LR is a good first gun

I never learned anything about gun mechanics on this board, I still have no fucking clue how a pistol functions to this day.

There is nothing wrong with manual safeties on handguns.

Attached: 1519445374128.png (500x762, 486K)

that's called a fact, not an unpopular opinion.

>CZ fags everywhere

(Only with the option to turn as a decocker only)

I never understood the hate for this
>don't like it don't use it
I saved $50 on a shield with a safety over one without it.

It really is. The recoil is less than 10mm making target acquisition after firing much easier and hits harder than 9mm. It's basically the perfect round.

More like the new generation of weak wristed basedboys were unable to handle anything bigger than 9mm.

In 10 years the story will change again.

>.22 magnum is really all you need.

>don't like it don't use it
That's bad idea if your gun has a safety

>a armed militia can not defend from a modern army with only semi automatic rifles and if shit ever hit the fan we’d probably all be fucked

That's not the argument young man.

>oi, bin that knife!

Coming to a Jow Forums thread near you!

So is a bomb. Also lasers.

And are now useless.

Antigun shit and loss of quality control.

Shame. I got my woman a range officer in 9mm and its an awesome shooter.

Traps are in fact gay

How many rounds you got through it? Wife just bought an Operator

Roughly 700. Ejector seems to be the right length but it isn't sitting flush.

1.the "Assad must go" curse is real
Sell it, my fiancé is enjoying her 1911 despite all of it's problems

Jews are humans
The m1917 was better than the m1903
The NRA is perfectly willing to sell out foreign gun manufacturers if it benefits domestic ones.
The NRA doesn't want the hughes amendment to be repealed because too many rich NRA higher ups have invested in nfa transferable machine guns.

Please fuck off, repugnant faggot.

This. You've gotta be one dense fuck to not realize that any bump along the path anywhere on that path won't affect everything else when it comes to a lot of things but especially firearms

I'm going to an hero.
Will affect***

I hate it when people in the military thinking that their opinion on gun mechanics matters when all they do is shoot it.

but to whom though? every firearm company is either woefully incompetent or has previously fucked our rights through action or inaction

>Mosin Nagants are overrated pieces of shit

>all modern handgun calibers function within the FBI ballistic gel test
>certain firearms with a reputation for dubious build quality (ex. taurus) are probably more of a confirmation bias than a true representation of their overall business
>being some redpill'd moldy labia faggot does more harm to gun ownership/gun culture than it helps.
>open carry is great for innawoods, but you are not swaying opinions of non-gun people by wearing an AR/AK while grocery shopping
>traps are gay, just call yourself bi and jerk off

>>paul harrell has murdered multiple people
Self defense is not murder.

He's saying it wasn't really self defense.

He was found not guilty by the courts. His only justification for being offended by that is he's a limp-wristed faggot who thinks you should talk things out with criminals instead of shooting them. He's probably a european.

>IMI Tavor are made by the jews so get ready to be gassed and overpaid

Fuck off shill, they could have the best products in the world but I won't buy from traitors.

>Black powder revolvers kill people just fine and always have

Response

>>oi, bin that knife!Coming to a Jow Forums thread near you!

Autism

>A flintlock blackpowder musket is more lethal at 50 yards than a glock

Response

>So is a bomb. Also lasers.

Autism

>Smallswords were the final evolution of the sword for metallurgy lethality, speed and practicality

Response

>And are now useless.

Autism

So have sharpened sticks, what's your point?

It's not about the number of wars won or lost, it's about how absolutely abysmally the French fought in WW2. Germany never suffered a defeat quite so embarrassing.

The statements were autism.

Jews don't design guns. They over market poor copies

No jews are the spawn of Satan

Prove it

glock is for fags

Attached: FB_IMG_1518481194869.jpg (828x1282, 62K)

Shotgun slugs are not as accurate as rifle cartridges, sorry faggots

You're never going to be able to get rid of gun grabbers, so trying to stonewall your way to victory is futile. You need to learn how to not suck at negotiations and dealmaking if you want to keep your rights

Tl;dr - ideology sounds nice on paper but fails in practice

Glocks are ugly.

>most military weapons are made for very different purposes so this jerk off about f-35 vs j-20 or ak-47 vs m16a3e1k141l41p0 fails to realize why exactly they were made, the supply line issue, cost of development/time etc.