Babis 1st gunshow

About to go to my first gun show tomorrow. What should I know/keep in mind?

Attached: 1443560726753.jpg (1297x977, 810K)

They are rarely cheaper for guns than normal prices. You should know what you’re after and what you’re willing to pay.

Gunshows are decent for picking up oddball accessories or stuff like used AT4 tubes, if you’re into that sort of thing. Prepare to pay through the nose for your autism though.

get there first, get the good deals. getting to a gun show early is the most important thing. all the good stuff will be gone otherwise.

You can buy fully semi automatic assault guns there with no background for like $50

how much for a semi semi automatic assault gun?

I think you can get them for free if you show your Klan card.

Everything is overpriced and the guy trying to sell you stuff is lying to you.

This, don't buy guns at gun shows. Look elsewhere and don't get jewed.

Attached: merchant_hands_2.jpg (480x338, 29K)

Look for good deals on home made jerky

Unless you have guns chambered in ultra-snowflake calibers there's no point going there unless you're allergic to money.

Remember to take a time machine with you so you can go back 20-30 years to when gun shows were actually still good.

gun shows are for faggots and fudds. which one are you op

Bunch of BudK-grade knives, expired knock-off MREs, racist memorabilia, tables of water filters and survival gear, miscellaneous garage sale holsters, basically the shopping area of the state fair plus some tables fro local gun stores selling their usual items at absolutely no discount.

I saw a Marlin 795 going for 80 bucks above MSRP at a gun show the other day.
I have to say I was kind of impressed.

Walk around and shop. Ffs

Get the beef jerky and cheese. Its cheap as fuck and tastes amazing.

If you see something you like, get sellers to undercut each other. Don’t delve into military surplus unless you or a friend knows what to look for.

I went to a gun show once, it was really unimpressive. The only thing I saw that was interesting was an SBR mp5, and a martini Henry.

Go there for the jerky. Buy it in bulk if you can that stuff is always good.

>research what youre looking to get or else youll get fucked over
>if buying ammo and if possible look inside the packaging or ask if possible.
I once got a pack of 50 .22s and one was empty
>if a vendor says what youre looking for doesnt exist show them proof of what exactly youre looking for if they still deny it never buy from them again
>if you can swindle against the vendors incompetence do so
A guy was trying to sell a nugget for 1300 as "original sniper" and another guy was trying to sell an over priced 308 american version of the draganov. My friend and i strung them along and then told them what the actual value of such items would be infront of other people and left
>if people are selling books check them out
Last one i was at a guy was selling hardcover for $2 and paperbacks for $1
Every once in a while youll find sweet deals
>if buying ammo check price per round comparisons
>use common sense when buying do you really need it
Example: unless you go boating your not gonna buy a flare gun if you live in the desert
>if possible check bores and other signs of wear and tear on firearms and kits especially if looking at surplus. There are site dedicated to itentifying specific rifles and ammo such as nuggets.
>if you want a good deal on good/high requested items like spam cans show up an hour early
Have fun and dont spend your money all in one place. god speed user
Protip: never look super eager

Attached: IMG_1453.jpg (959x771, 182K)

I’ve only ever found one gun I actually bought at a gun show. A NIB colt 6721 for $600. This was 3 days before parkland so I was kinda glad I got it then.

Attached: 8E2F5634-6B41-474E-B6FD-1BBF6E0F2FFA.jpg (3264x2448, 1.34M)

TKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKT

Attached: 14555337-isolated-womens-pink-taser-used-for-self-defense.jpg (1300x866, 71K)

BRAAAAAAAP

Attached: img-stun-gun.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: 1344437080548.jpg.jpg (1421x2190, 620K)