So really, what is the gun apologists plan to end school shootings

So really, what is the gun apologists plan to end school shootings.

>inb4 clear backpacks and arming untrained teachers

Attached: BN-XP388_0223ST_12S_20180223130938.jpg (954x954, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/11/27/the-serial-killer-detector/amp
murderdata.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Giving teachers the CHOICE of conceal carrying.
Getting kids off of SSRIs and finding other ways to treat depression and other mental dieseases
Find a way to keep families in tact
force the media to STOP the day/night news cycle that bombards us with bullshit.

Their goal is to get us to be like the UK or Australia. They know they can't do it all at once, because they'd receive massive backlash even from some democrats. So they're trying to go for the 'death by a thousand cuts' tactic: currently they're arguing against 'assault rifles' and bump stocks. Then they're going to call for magazine restrictions. Then they're going to go after bolt-action and lever-actions, and then pistols. If we give them an inch, they will take a mile.

Ban public schools. All kids will be homeschooled online.

fuck off

Attached: 1520018694078.jpg (500x628, 106K)

So basically no real solutions that address the issue. Gotcha.

I've been planning this for years

Fundamentally, mass shootings are a social phenomenon created by media coverage and the desire for herostratic fame.

So we can solve mass shootings if I get elected president and leak a massive sex scandal every time there's a shooting.

If the killers don't get wall to wall media coverage, nobody imitates them and the trend dies out.

And if the plan doesn't work, I'm using the deaths of children to score with a bunch of interns, and that's fine too.

Attached: awesome guy.jpg (590x332, 44K)

Stop plastering the shooter's name everywhere. Mass shooters want attention. If we take that away from them, it won't be a desirable option for them. This is actually what we did in the 1990s with serial killers - that's why you don't hear about people like Jeffrey Dahmer or Ted Bundy anymore. And it worked - serial killers are extremely rare compared to 30-40 years ago.

Also, invest more in mental health programs. These people have problems, and they're not getting treatment for it - in fact, the medication they're often put on makes their conditions worse.

100% of school shootings happen at schools.
the solution is obvious, #nomoreschools

So basically I don’t give a snit about statistical unicorns and basically you’re a low iq histrionic faggot that should kys.

There is none, at least on a legislative level.
School shootings are a side effect of moral degradation, shitty family lives, bad communities, and a bunch of other things that can't be legislated away with the stroke of a pen.
Are there steps that could be taken to reduce the likelihood of these happening while also not trampling on the right to bear arms? Most likely. You'd need to see a revamp of the public school system, however, in multiple aspects: access to counselors, gutting the system of shitty teachers, reworking on how bullying is dealt with. That's what comes to mind first. Of course, it goes without saying, that teacher's unions will oppose this.
The thing is, however, that this doesn't really do much. Communities and families need to be making sure kids are growing up normally and not getting to the point where they want to shoot their peers, and should they get to that point, they need to be able to recognize the signs and take appropriate measures to correct or penalize.

But that's not a law so it doesn't matter.

What are gun control apologists plans to end rape and intentional homicide?

These. Go fuck yourselve OP

Attached: 4C82F7FB-9305-4B93-A372-3E072DF16F66.png (714x960, 745K)

Stop single parent households - stop low iq people from reproducing. Dumb and idle people are a bigger threat than guns

Attached: D05BA4ED-D441-4DEC-91C0-1C65F75C047D.jpg (931x1024, 220K)

You want to stop school shootings? Make every school a gun free zone. Not with a sign, but lock down every entrance and exit and only allow students to enter through a metal detector watched by armed guards.

School shootings don't happen at Compton high, and this is what they do.

Why end them?

>"Gun apologist"
>inb4 anything other than gun control

You obviously have no interest in an actual discussion, but just want to drag your shitty politics in here and ruin the carpet.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (492x449, 25K)

guns as part of the kids' school uniforms

Attached: 1479371827015.jpg (606x598, 297K)

It's an "issue" not worthy of a solution. I'm not spending a dollar to recover a penny.

School shootings also don't happen there because should someone feel the need to lash out in a violent manner against their peers, they can do that in the evening as often as they want.

1. Stop publishing the names and kill counts of shooters
2. Legalize all drugs
3. If you commit a violent crime you cannot buy handguns or shotguns period.

That should seriously put a dent in gun violence.

Giant cocks ramming my asshole.

Take it to Jow Forums you liberal shit

Fuck me harder mr horse

Attached: 6FA5B9E5-45B8-47DE-91F2-BCB0591D1FE3.jpg (960x720, 173K)

just because you don't like common sense measures doean't mean they aren't real solutions. No country yet has demonstrated a statistical decrease in intentional homicide after enacting gun control measures.

This does NOT belong here.
Read the sticky...
Take it to Jow Forums...

Attached: 1506965745546.jpg (960x720, 79K)

>reworking on how bullying is dealt with.
Reminder that shooters were generally not bullying victims.

I 100% agree with you

>Gun law discussion doesnt belong on a board about guns

They also did the same with celebrity suicides and was proven to work at reducing normal suicides.
I have always wanted to find suicide rates after Robin Williams but can't find anything solid.

>I'm not spending a dollar to recover a penny
Quotable right here desu, against the whole "if it just saves one life" bullshit. You wouldn't put 100 lives at risk to MAYBE save one.

>implying "banning guns" is a solution

Attached: 1476767670047.png (440x453, 142K)

Read the sticky.
If you don't like it, I suggest you take it up with the mods.
Feedback belongs on /qa/.

Attached: 1519192624099.jpg (850x609, 35K)

Get rid of the requirement for every child to go to school. It's a little fucked that poor families are forced to send their kids to some child prison with only 30 minutes for exercise for 12 years where they learn to regurgitate whatever the teach tells them. The school system and FBI create school shooters. Prove me wrong.
>Protip: you can't ;^)

Stop obsessing over school shootings in the media and showing the shooters face and name all day while talking about the victim count. Stop making it the central theme of the leftist agenda and the shootings will stop as spontaneously as they started.

It was the same thing with Postal shootings back in the day.

Frankly, Europoor shitposters deserve to get banned.

They've been shitting up Jow Forums for so long that I still have philosoraptor memes about it on my HDD.

Attached: 1317510473323.jpg (400x400, 114K)

Sage

The media is 100% to blame for the frequency of school shootings.

Shoot people like you.

Don't blame a shitty bait thread made by some bored summerfag on Europoors

This

>serial killers are extremely rare compared to 30-40 years ago

You are now aware that there are over 2000 active serial killers in the United States.

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/11/27/the-serial-killer-detector/amp
murderdata.org/

Hold the media accountable for inspiring kids to do this shit.
Loser your whole life but if you shoot some chads and stacys you get the whole world to talk about you in detail 24/7 for the next 2 months?
Sign me up.

These ones

Attached: meanwhile_in_japari_college.jpg (960x640, 92K)

Sure but how do you get the media to hold the media accountable?
They're making a fortune on school shootings. The media wants school shootings, that's why they're actively inspiring them.

Attached: a_558_20140607192939.jpg (640x479, 45K)

End leftist assault on the family unit

Attached: 1526521557340.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

That's a good one too. These anti-Constitutional, anti-Bill of Rights, anti-western culture, anti-American hateful bigoted gender non-specific identity politic players are treasonous enemies deserving of being hanged in the street.

not enough hyphens

My only hope, Sir or Madame, is that my words were of adequate clarity.