Looking after Uncle's place while he's on vacation at the beach...

Looking after Uncle's place while he's on vacation at the beach. Know he's real into guns but he's never discussed them because the wife wants him to sell his guns. Check his room and find his stash in a locked closet.
Commencing dump of his collection.

Attached: 20180525_191118.jpg (4032x2268, 2.62M)

My Grandad served in WW2 and he has his service revolver from the navy. My dad said that kicked off his interest in collecting relics from that era.

Attached: 20180525_221026.jpg (4032x2268, 2.68M)

First relic: WW2 Black Widow Luger

Attached: 20180525_221037.jpg (4032x2268, 2.96M)

Sneaking around in your uncles gun room snooping? Shame.

But im interested. Keep going

Bump, post more user

I think my uncle might be secretly a nazi

Attached: 20180525_221050.jpg (4032x2268, 2.77M)

He's got a Jew Killer 4000

Having a Luger doesn’t make you a Nazi. Having a Luger means you have good taste.

>Kike Killer

You forgot your alliteration user, ftfy

Shit forgot the pic

Attached: 20180525_221105.jpg (4032x2268, 2.86M)

Where did he get these?
Asking for a friend.

I know for a fact he got this one from some old guy at a gun show. Only one I knew he had.

Attached: 20180525_221653.jpg (4032x2268, 2.4M)

This one is dated to 1913, WW1?

Attached: 20180525_221724.jpg (4032x2268, 2.53M)

Holy Shit. This one is interesting. Any guesses to what it is before I post?

Attached: 20180525_221909.jpg (4032x2268, 2.51M)

With a Serial Number that low Probably

A Hi-Power Maybe? That looks like a mag pouch for a double stack there.

You are correct, it's a German Hi-Power.

Attached: 20180525_221924.jpg (4032x2268, 2.37M)

All of these are in very good condition from what I can tell. I commend your uncle for keeping them in such good condition.

This is not a collection I would sell under any circumstances, unless you really need the money and you can sell it to someone who really appreciates what it is.

It's got the eagle stamp of approval

Attached: 20180525_221934.jpg (4032x2268, 2.65M)

Very nice, those command a nice premium. Talk your Grandpa into selling or giving you his collection.

Oh boy, this one's cool

Attached: 20180525_222011.jpg (4032x2268, 2.6M)

A great collection

I would try to keep this collection in the family for as long as possible, this is some pretty cool stuff.

Artillery Luger. Dat barrel length

Attached: 20180525_222027.jpg (4032x2268, 2.27M)

OwO whats this?

That is a 1911, you can tell by the cuts in the frame behind the trigger that i's late production but but that 4 digit #

Attached: ians_forgotten_weapon.jpg (551x613, 40K)

I think he's got another new project for the collection

Attached: 20180525_224234.jpg (4032x2268, 2.22M)

This was hiding in the back corner. Collection gets better and better.

Attached: 20180525_224237.jpg (4032x2268, 2.97M)

This is a very valuable collection, the Colts are worth a couple grand

I recognize that carpet

This seems like a massive violation of privacy.

These two guns are mixed up. The slides should be vice-versa.

I wish we could find his uncle and show him this loser broke into his gun collection and is posting photos on an open message boards.

I for one am happy to know that atleast someone has these relics of history well kept.

that's what I was thinking, the mags were switched, but that 4 digit serial #!

how'd you get into the locked closet

Attached: tumblr_lop4oo3Z3v1qkdfrto1_500.jpg (500x381, 53K)

>Bitch wife wants to sell this collection for pennies
Tell him to leave that fucking cunt. She doesn't deserve him.

She doesn't deserve to be within 100 feet of these old girls.

This.

These guns are almost national treasure level. If he does sell them, you better be the one to buy them and keep em safe.

The Garand has a Springfield bayonet. It's been fucked up by someone though. They should be longer and have a single curved edge.

Attached: 20180525_225222.jpg (4032x2268, 2.58M)

$12K?

If she just wants them gone/out of her house, offer to take them and let your uncle see his babies whenever he likes.

That's not unusal. WW1 bayonets were cut down for WW2.

And what kind of Apple Watching wearing trash are you sharing your uncle's guns with?

Seconding this question

That's my cousin, he knows about most of these and keeps them secret. We were both curious.

Yeah, I thought you were just sharing this with the entire internet, now I don't feel as special.

Tanker variant?

>uncle selling guns he doesnt want to sell

Are you retarded user?

This is what im talking about. Its not really selling if its still in the family.

Were being let in on family secrets, shhhh

I kinda feel like a weird nephew or something

Was gonna share these amazing funs too but you guys are being assholes.

Attached: 20180525_225341.jpg (4032x2268, 2.6M)

No, it's the rifle and I'm betting the # is WW2 issue

Is that a fucking vietnam era m16?

it's an A-1

Neato. Is the L1A1 Australian or British?

W/an early FH

Hey user, just saying invading your uncles pricavy and touching his guns without permission, means your an untrustworthy scumbag. I for one would beat your ass. Also most gun owners can tell when their shit has been fucked with or touched. Good luck avoiding an ass beating.

>That feel when my father owns a luger my grandpa captured from a Nazi officer in WWII
>both my brothers are no funs
>gun is clearly going to me when my dad dies some day
>told my fiance about it when we were watching something abiut WWII on tv
>she immediately gets excited about selling it some day in the distant future
Pisses me off every time I think about it.

I was just gonna say, is your uncle gonna not notice the guns moved on their own?

My cousin and I could probably take our Uncle

It's actually Israeli

Attached: 20180525_224256.jpg (4032x2268, 2.1M)

Correction, Israeli receiver but L1A1 and ds arms parts. That's the one we go shooting with all the time. Shits fun.

Damn I was excited to get through the pistol chapter.

Keep going. These are neat.

You know what you need to do

Wha the fuck is wrong with women? I‘ve met a girl who got her great grandma's wedding ring then fucking pawned it, She didn't even need money, sister wanted to sell great uncle's guns. I'm starting to think they can't feel anything.

Throw the bitch out.

I can at least PARTLY understand selling off jewelry you don't need, especially if you have it taking up tens of square feet(such as in my grandmother's case), but selling a wedding/engagement ring? I don't think I could do that with good conscience. Even from a financial point of view it's a shit idea, 9/10 times you'd be selling it for 1/5 of what the person paid for it.

My girlfriend used to be like that. Basically found out that she grew up rough and was used to feeling talked down to and shit, that she wasn't worthy of having nice things. That changed in time but she's not used to having a little bit of money so for her, she's seeing something valuable as a next meal instead of an item, and she's just getting used to the fact that she doesn't have to worry about that next meal because I'm here for her.

Kill his wife user.

BTW that revolver is a S&W 38, probably a Brit Lend Lease or a Victory model

J O K E

>why do these people with zero emotional connection to an object value them in terms of monetary value?
Let's face it, you'd sell your great grandma's wedding ring to buy a gun. Holding onto items for purely emotional reasons rather an actual desire to have them is hording behavior. Plus, De Beers has been running a multi-generational ad campaign to destroy the secondary market for jewelry in order to keep demand for diamonds high.

I’m kicking your ass when I get home Jason. I told you not to fuck with my shit.

Wow, you really are a scumbag. Invading your uncles privacy and touching his guns without permission saying you could beat his ass. WOW, you know what you cant beat a bullet or the police when they come.
I just cant believe you think its right to go through someone house and personal items like this.

fucking kike all she cares about is money i hate women like that.
when i go out on a date with girls i make up a store that my grandfather has an old expensive thing usually a gun but sometimes jewelry or cars and that im going to inherit it 9 4/5/10 times they say i should sell it and i usually dump them right there currently dating a girl how might try to sell it after i die she seems really interested and showed my her collection however i fucked up and need a Luger to show her because i said i had one.

>Plus, De Beers has been running a multi-generational ad campaign to destroy the secondary market for jewelry in order to keep demand for diamonds high.
I dont necessarily doubt this, how? Second hand diamonds are still wallet rape in my experience.

i wouldn't im not a money loving kike living in a third world country that might fail at any second.
also theirs a difference between hording and keeping a few items like a gun or a ring thats smaller then a pair of headphones. however if my grandparents give me a shitty Walmart desk or shit ill sell it or throw it out but if they are giving me a family heirloom you can bet your jew ass im not going to sell it for a couple of sheckles.

>you'd sell your great grandma's wedding ring to buy a gun
no, fuck off

Attached: 1484599251690.jpg (422x751, 47K)

this

If I knew someone was snooping through my gun collection without my permission, I do believe they'd wind up in a ditch.

He will.
t. Jason the future fuck nugget chained up in the basement’s uncle

Every day I live on this fucking mortal plain I think more and more that women were a fucking mistake. I'm convinced that Christfags got it wrong and Eve was born first, god is a woman, god created Adam because she got tired of dealing with eve's shit and pawned her off on someone else.

Gay as fuck. I grew up rough too. It taught me to take care of my shit, and the sentimental value that things can have. I have a Majong and backgammon set from my great grandmother and I don't even play Chinese tile games. It's a family heirloom and I'd never even consider selling it.

Your wife sounds like a cunt.

Make it very clear to her that the Luger WILL be passed down to your son someday, to add to the collection he WILL have by that point. If she doesn’t like it, she’s not wife material.

>Commercial Luger
>wartime relic

Fuck off nerd

You or your retard grandpa switched the slides on those guns

>Let's face it, you'd sell your great grandma's wedding ring to buy a gun

No, I wouldn't. I have a bunch of my grandpa's old antiques that I don't give a shit about and I know are valuable but I wouldn't sell them unless I was starving or something. I don't even sell my old shitty guns to buy new nice guns. And I'm Jewish.

i hope your uncle beats your ass and disowns you for being a snoop and comprimising his opsec

Basically this.
As cool as it is to see these guns, its not cool that you'd shit all over his privacy and wishes, both by secretly looking at his stash and sharing it on the interwebs.
This literally is a matter of opsec. Loose lips sink ships you nigger, keep your tongue in your throat where it belongs.

>Dad has an 1894 Winchester that his Finnish grandpa bought
>he moved to America around ww1 so they revoked his finish citizenship
>only thing left we have from gondala land
>he wants to sell it and finance his mid life crisis motorcycle

Execute order 66 on her kike ass

>Jason
>Jason Borne

Could sell for a $1000

Buy it from him and then never let him see it again. That way you both win.

Does he want a Harley? Call him a fucking faggot.

>take serials from ITT
>report them stolen to police
Who here /devilish/ enough? Might teach OP not to snoop.

There's something special about it like the model or serial number that makes it more expensive. I can't remember.

Yeah like it's going to make him twenty years younger. Fuck harleys.

>report serials stolen
>nothing happens because no one knows where they are and the serial number inspection officer is always absent from the range

Sounds like it could sell for a little more because it has backstory but selling such things is just wrong.

>Uncle gets fucked over because of retarded nephew

Attached: 091.png (466x383, 235K)