So im going to build an ar this summer

So im going to build an ar this summer.

But Im not sure which route to go down. My first choice was build an A2 clone in 20", and spiff the fucker up with some really nice additions.

However, Ive also been curious about 24" uppers and building a fuck all LONGBOI.

My goal is to achieve maximum tumble/fragmentation with common 556 ammo like 193. Would the 24" be the best choice, or would the difference not even be noticible?

>inb4 buy expensive ass ammo
Fuckoff, im not paying more than 75c per fucking 556 meme cartidge

Attached: D51C01C2-E7D0-4A83-91EA-FF69FCFE24D4.jpg (1400x1050, 545K)

Bump for interest

>summer
>LONGBOI
>maymay arows
>meme
You should be 18 first before thinking about getting an ar15.

Another fag not realizing that middleschoolers can get on Jow Forums after school any day of the year

Ill just keep reposting till retards like you stop leaving dumb comments

>middleschoolers
See you in about 5 years than, kiddo.

Ive already got an ar15 faggot hows that make you feel?

The gun laws are really lax in commiebekistan

Attached: 0786A34E-71C9-409A-BF59-7402789168FC.jpg (1242x1656, 1.23M)

You sure your dad wants you posting?

Nah theyre mine

Are you sure youre not a faggot?
If anyones out for summer its your dumbass.

Op, just fire 40 gr frangibles

>still replying

It's going to a hot one this year

Attached: Blank+_6e9d6820a3721ceaa6ec99ea5c6be613.jpg (530x507, 115K)

You forgot to criticize his reddit spacing

Damn, that does look cool. Why did they have to fuck it up by building it like shit?

Build a retro 90's gun and LARP as a merc in Africa.

Attached: GroupMe_2018525_22510.jpg (1632x918, 1.18M)

Those are so fuckin ugly no thanks also fuck africa

Reddit spacing doesnt exist. Your reddit spacing if anyone

>M16A2 and derivative carbines
>Ugly
You're not going to make it kid.

Sorry, the short barrel, plastic handrails, and carry handle just doesnt do it for me man. 223 in the first place kinda pisses me off, hence wondering if a 24" barrel will fix the problem

>implying M16A2 and derivative carbines aren't ugly
I've got bad news for you, kid

Reddit spacing before reddit. such wow. much era before the fucking word meme was popular.

Attached: reddit spacing time traveler.jpg (1024x761, 156K)

It's called bbs forum format, kiddo. Why the early Jow Forums days were like that. But these days not so much.

is that stock released?
I was under the impression it was made by a video game designer and was never coming to market
but I only ever saw the one pic of it; that pic is new

>kid
Anyone who didn't grow up with their childhood games of soldier featuring M81 and A2's is a shitbird.

Attached: Colt M16 Family.jpg (1187x1500, 263K)

if you're trying to optimize 5.56 20" is the way to go. Most current loadings are optimized for 14.5" or shorter, beyond some lightweight .223 varmint grenades with a 1/12 inch twist, you won't see any benefit

Don't get me wrong, go 1/12 with a 24" barrel and the right ammo... you'll turn ground hogs into water balloons

Gee i try to make my writing easier to read and not like some shit a 3rd grader shit out, yet he still complains

There is no pleasing you faggots is there?but i guess youd rather me typelikethiswouldntyou

"reddit posting" is 9/10 times just a mobile user

Yes, they are released and theyre new. But why would you want one other than space age aesthetics?

Im not the guy you quoted, but Who the fuck cares what guns kids grew up with in vidya? They were ugly in war, they are ugly in games, and theyre ugly as fuck in real life. I had a mock one as an airshit rifle and i fuckin hate the design. It was a 1/1 copy. Theyre one step away from being full blown autistic like SBR ar15s. Cant wait till history forgets both of those retard tier rifles.

Optimized for 14.5 or lower? Fuckin seriously? 193 barely does shit out of a 16" unless youre talking about speer gold dots or something.

Also, how does 1:7 compare to 1:12?

Thats literally what im doing right now.

Anyways i post like this because it annoys the living shit out of me when people just type a fuckin paragraph with no spacing

>in vidya
Nigger I said games of soldier. You know, when you went outside with your friends and played?

Oh shit. You said games and my mind instantly went to video games.

Ye I had one, and my friends had them, but god damn we all lusted after the full government profile rifles.

That's not reddit spacing you newfag cancer.

Really tho I'm just on a retro kick. Modern ARs are just more of the same marketing shit and it's boring to me. I built that upper with spares from other AR projects and am going to finish it out like pic related.

Attached: Car15bd.jpg (1280x534, 330K)