Why must I have to wear armor plate fits me?

why must I have to wear armor plate fits me?
the chart recommends me size M, but I want XL. I believe XL is much safer.
y know, the bigger size, the more protection, am I wrong?

Attached: 6f7982121f4545ca1a45cb2cceebf38ee7598e876e89158aa69dce1131b4ed8858e8c970322cddfff559f600a61013ef5d74 (1000x694, 108K)

you will be less mobile. Hard armor is meant to only cover what absolutely must be covered.

I recommend complaining to your NCO so they can make you push until you understand what a standard is.

if you are really butt blasted about it and dont care about 30 extra pounds, go snag some extra armor on your own dime. Still wont do shit against an IED.

This.

Its meant to be hard plate armor protecting vital areas and conform to your body dumbass. Not a jugger naught cod suit

You buy an XL its gonna be huge, heavy, and flop around like a fucking chest-fish.

I live neither in Syria nor Afghanii, so dont care bout it

alright. In that case you are better off getting multiple overlapping plates than just trying to find one big plate. there are carriers for it. Usually something with a center row, then two side rows that overlap 1/3rd or so, uses side plates.

you need a XL size plate carrier to put your xl plate in there, will a XL size plate carrier fits your body type?

Because the pouch on a M vest doesn't fit an XL plate. You could get an XL or maybe L vest if you really want a bigger plate but you'll probably be swimming in it.

Won't do shit after the first 762 round cracks the plate either.

>cracks after the first shot
*laughs in AR500*

>gets penetrated by m855a1 and 50gr tsx
oof

Lol you think he's is in the service.

>plates cracking with one shot
what is this, 2003 ?

If it doesn't fit you, you're gonna start feeling every single ounce of that weight on your knees, back, shoulder, hips, and probably other places you don't want aching after moving 20 feet.

no

false and homosexual

Attached: 060.png (500x475, 80K)

>everyone in this thread takes it seriously

Attached: 61c.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Attached: 1525387019889.png (1999x664, 1.43M)

If you want an XL IOTV go buy a surplus one and esapi plates off a vet. You'll be doing em a favor as god knows they don't pay em enough.

Not true, ESAPIs are multi-hit even a cracked esapi still makes saves.

Just one more thing retards on Jow Forums lie about.