AMERICA

FUCK YEAH

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-05-26-14-16-53.png (1437x2036, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/us-navy-south-china-sea-warships-carrier-uss-theodore-roosevelt-a8297981.html
fighterjetsworld.com/2018/05/21/how-su-30-mki-manages-to-detect-chinese-j-20-stealth-jet-chengdu/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-africa/africa-should-avoid-forfeiting-sovereignty-to-china-over-loans-tillerson-idUSKCN1GK114
meforum.org/articles/other/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably true, sadly.

Attached: 1524274402089.jpg (640x797, 105K)

impressive

Attached: Top_ten_military_expenditures_in_US$_Bn._in_2014,_according_to_the_International_Institute_for_Strat (1200x805, 172K)

>puts ttnt mods on it
>puts new mcm
>gives the ability to shoot irst

>BUT NO RADAR UPGRADES

yeah i bet it will crush a lot of russian planes by going full kamikaze

>Be any of those other nations on that graph.
>Don't have a serviceable ready to fight air force, have to buy non-domestic planes, even steal technology to be a competitor for airpower.

>"Good artists copy; great artists steal."
>Steve Jobs

Attached: jobz.jpg (475x409, 42K)

Every of those nations except Saudi Arabia has indigenous weapon designs, including warplanes.

yeah not a single of those countries have any defence program regarding their AF

the delusion is strong within you

well you are partially right for india they just shit on everything till they get tech transfer

>meanwhile USA regarding to the South Chinese Seea
>China, plz stop

More like, we don't recognize your bullshit, so don't mind if we pass through

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/us-navy-south-china-sea-warships-carrier-uss-theodore-roosevelt-a8297981.html

Attached: 1523474171051.jpg (500x351, 59K)

>thinking 4+++ gen fighters have any chance against even shitty 5th gens like the Su-57
Oh sweaty

They're literally the only ones who can and they're doing exactly jack shit to back up anyone else's FON exercises. That's why Vietnam, Britain and Australia all backed off their planned attempts.

It's effectively de facto chicom territory now where America gets visiting rights.

Attached: 1301782561797.png (339x273, 127K)

>what is AWACS?
>how do I air dominance?

>That Saudi Arabian military Spending.
Jesus fucking Christ and they get crushed in battles.

>China never blocked anything there
>USA goes through

We showed them!

fighterjetsworld.com/2018/05/21/how-su-30-mki-manages-to-detect-chinese-j-20-stealth-jet-chengdu/
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

So is this thing legit good or is it just more Boeing welfare?

>not realizing all of China's aircrafts are metric versions of us designs.

superbug is probably the best gen 4.5 aircraft currently in service tbqh

>awacs

assuming that the enemy wont target them first along with the air tankers...

AYYYYYYYS

Assuming the AWACs and tankers won't be defended

Assuming the awacs won’t be jammed to shit by ground assets or any competent EW aircraft

Assuming ground jammers and EW aircraft won't get lit up

You don’t necesarily know their location if your being jammed

>thinking "generation" marketing wank matters in combat
The actual capabilities matter, not this autism

Well fuck, let's try them out. Pick a fight with Russkies in Syria?

>It's effectively de facto chicom territory now where America gets visiting rights.
How, exactly? What are they gonna do? All those islands will get levelled by cruise missiles the second they fire a shot at the US fleet

The outstanding efficiency of cruise missiles. Syria says hi

Thats a fantastic idea. There is zero chance of that escalating into some kind of global war. History has shown us that regional conflicts never get out of hand when super powers have a horse on that race.

Now, the Block III Super Hornet is legit very impressive shit and is a very well proven platform while the Su57 is only great on paper. If it does half the shit half as well as the russians say, that thing would be on a league of it own. Then again, russian govt SOMETIMES lie.

>simple sand stripes can bound massive American forces

That sounds like quite the strategical coup.

I'm glad you agree with me.

>Boeing and the Navy have found a way to negate the threat to carrier aviation from emerging low observable threat platforms. “IRST—infrared search and track long range counter-stealth targeting technology,” Dan Gillian, Boeing’s vice president of F/A-18 & EA-18 Programs for Strike, Surveillance and Mobility, told reporters on May 23. “This is filling a gap for the carrier air wing, bringing that sensor back to the carrier air wing in a networked kind of way.”

So the F/A-18 is there where other nations were decades ago?

What engines does the Block 3 Superbug roll with?

>small islands withe airstrips, radar, AA systems, AShW missiles, sonar, and small naval craft represent a threat to military forces in their vicinity
Gold star, user, your insightful and revolutionary thinking has made your parents proud of you.

Remember when the 5 stars Jow Forums generals claimed the islands wouldn't even be sustainable.

Now we are already at the point that the USA needs cruise missiles.

if something is able to jam an awacs pretty sure you wont get a bleed through to get a lock any time soon..

Sit back and think about this for a second. The US is the first nation in history to have the power to annex who ever they want and build an empire that could rival Brits, rome or the mongols and they use it to referee the planet and keep things leaning twards US intrest because for now a few good educated people have been in Washington. Pray evil never takes command.

Attached: sweat.jpg (800x600, 87K)

ofc because this is yet another scenario where the enemy wont be able to do anything against USA
or you think china and russia are just another libya and iraq?

>The US is the first nation in history to have the power to annex who ever they want

yeah greece says hi
also rome says hi
also byzantine says hi
china also says hi
russia also says hi
ussr also says hi
well pretty much every superpower that lasted more than usa will ever do says hi

now imagine a world when your most trusted allies at europe flips you off constantly cause they had enough of your blackmails and they dont even give a shit if you sanction their companies
much superpower usa is

Well aIm glad you are glad.

>The USA has the Super Hornet AND the glorious F35 plane

How the FUCK can other air forces even compete?

Attached: 82bf88ff0645ece310f7cd873be44bba.jpg (650x366, 22K)

The claim was that the islands wouldn't be long-term sustainable without massive upkeep and highly vulnerable to typhoons.

>I don't know much about history, but I saw an image with some text once that validated the contrarian misanthropy I mistake for realism

>>I don't know much about history, but I saw an image with some text once that validated the contrarian misanthropy I mistake for realism

maybe you dont know much about superpowers if you think usa has anything to do with true superpowers that existed for thousands of years..

usa is what? 68 years a superpower? yeah good luck with that

PREASE GO AWAY QUICKRY!

America already has an empire that puts any other in history to shame. The mainland USA already competes with Rome for sheer area, and the amount of influence the US has over politic and economics in every corner of the planet is completely unrivaled.

God I can't wait to move to the US.

usa is comparable with china in total land mass user antartica is 59% bigger than usa and russia is 67% bigger than usa
the roman empire total landmass was comparable with india
the main difference between roman empire and practicly every empire than the british was that for a brief moment in history only the threat of the name of the empire was enough to capitulate the enemy the same cannot be said by any empire that came after the romans

you should read this golden piece of american superpower projection
reuters.com/article/us-usa-africa/africa-should-avoid-forfeiting-sovereignty-to-china-over-loans-tillerson-idUSKCN1GK114

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

All the military spending in the world is no good if most of the money goes in the pockets of local princes and commanders. Or if you don't give your local commanders enough training to operate on their own because you're scared of revolution.

i know that you guys are schooled in harsh conditions
e.g instead of geography you learn emergency exit plans
and instead of math you learn ballistic trajectories to avoid the bullets

but come on how can you compare an empire that its production was comparable only with the modern day china?

>68 years
More than 100 at least. I figured the Spanish-American War kinda cemented their position as a global force to not be fucked with.

is this some burger equivalent to sputnik news?

>more than 100
yeah no LOL

oh yeah the spanish us war..that when it ended usa felt the need to attack the philippines but when they saw the french japanese and german there they said nopefuckthis.exe and resorted back to guam but you werent man enough to attack head on and resorted to a sneak attack 2 days after you and the rest of the power formally agreed on a status quo ante

superpower my ass you are able to project power for 68 years only before that you werent even on uk level of production

>I read it from an article so it must be true
jesus you cucks are as gullible as boomers

fake propaganda news

Are you being serious? Those missiles fucked Assad right in the pooper.

Israel is fucking Assad, not the handful cruise missiles which aren't doing much.

They would be an easy prey for the air defence of the islands and chinese navy assets.

No matter what, a Hornet is still shit.

Long wave IR may help it to detect stealth targets, but it wont make the Hornet itself any stealthier.

And the Chinese are ALWAYS going to have the first shot against the Hornet, simply because it will light up on their AESAs and their PL-15 missiles FAR outrange the AIM-120D (whose seekers would have problems locking on the J-20 even if they could launch them).

go shill Jow Forums they might be dumb enough to believe you

Attached: ivan ivanovski2.png (500x641, 409K)

>usa
we gonna hit 8 places
>missiles fly around
>next day
OUR MISSILES HAD 100% SUCCESS THEY HIT ALL THE THREE TARGETS
the compelled shill ISI only posts about one target
usa sends27 missiles on a abandoned complex on damascus and 2 other barns
people asks for the rest of the targets
silence
WE WUZ VICTORIOUZ

Are you bitter about a war that was over a hundred years ago?

you claim usa is a superpower for more than 100 years
and yet they didnt act as one against the true superpower of the era

do the math

Not surprised. I'm pretty sure the US military would assrape aliens if given a few year's advance notice.

Just because the US hasn't started literally piling the bodies of it's own people up to build an empire like the ones of past dosen't mean they wont with the wrong people in charge. The world is lucky the us dosen't just say fuck it and start taking north and south America to build a powerhouse of bodies and resources. No one has the navel power to stop the US from taking by force it's corner of the world.

first off, the guy you're replying to was wrong, secondly, you're objectively wrong with every single one of those other countries you listed

pop quiz: what's the difference between "global leadership" and "world domination"?

don't those words mean the same thing? just, one way of saying it is nicer?

>The world is lucky the us dosen't just say fuck it and start taking north and south America to build a powerhouse of bodies and resources
General Smedley Butler says hello

Problem with the resources is the rare earth deposits. We do have some in the Americas but not enough for the whole. There is some break through with the under water mining though that may be a game changer.

Going by Americas record thats 10 destroyer loads of cruise missiles against targets that didnt even exist until two decades ago unless you want to kamikaze and not load any AA. And you havent put a scratch on the mainland yet.

All while cruise missiles launched straight from those islands and nearby destroyers are leveling your nearby bases in return.

Apparently thats changing a lot of "jackshit".

How do you defend a AWACS when Russia and China both have standoff weapons capable of targeting and downing them?
The area you'd have to cover to ensure their protection would be immense.

Same as the Block II
General Electric F414-GE-400 turbofans

Shhh, the Euros, Pajeets, and Changs get butthurt when they know who really owns Earth.

It's ok. Hubris will destroy the USA in time when the Lunarians and Martians rebel.

>The claim was that the islands wouldn't be long-term sustainable without massive upkeep and highly vulnerable to typhoons.

And with the implementation of multiple layers of pillar based concrete sea walls.. that claim is extinct.

Well, considering that 3 can cover the entire east coast, I’d say that’s pretty great range

Which is why Russia developed the KS-172S-1 and China the PL-21(?.. I think that was it's designation) AWACS intercepting missiles with 400+km range.

No idea if they've been tested successfully to their max range yet.

Interesting. I’ll look into them.
On a side note, in the rare event of an oncoming missile, tankers are supposed to intercept and take the hit for them.. poor bastards

Only a few of those even had close to the land mass of the US and not one of them could project force outside of the limited area they controlled.

yeah thats why they all grew from literally zero landmass to control the most key areas of their history

oh wait a superpower is measured only by landmass not the production and influence
yeah obviously its not like they conquered worlds nope..

did you even read the rest of his post?

spoken by someone who doesn't know what jamming is.
I'll give you hint: its like a very bright flood light interfering with a small flashlight's light beam, you are going to know where that floodlight is, and you're going to not be able to determine what the flashlight is doing.

Sure thing pal

Payload over platform, people. Always talk payload first.

Of course it fucking can, china is a tyrannical shithole running on sweatshops and corruption with no ability to innovate and the Russians can't even make a car and have a smaller economy than brazil.

kek Germany and france alone dominate Russia in spending and they have only begun rearmament, putin really should have avoided triggering Germany..

>Believing in mutt propaganda
Amerimutt can’t produced a good plane. No gives a shit about weapon made in amerimutt like to do with Russia. Russia and China are the world biggest arms dealers for a reason. Only mutts used f-15 for a reason. Russian planes are good because they are made by white people not mutts.

meforum.org/articles/other/why-arabs-lose-wars

>superpowers that existed for thousands of years..

Such as?

NO, CHINA STRONG!

Did the LE 54% face and Germany never winning a war memes got started by Butt hurt Russians?

FINALLY, we're not wasting money

>In just 1 decade, presuming there are no delays in an american air plane project.

See you in 2040.

American boomer prop, Yawn

This. People talk shit about America all the time but in reality things could be a lot worse. God Bless America

What a waste of trips

>Nobody in the thread actually talks about the plane
>The entire thread is just people talking about force projection or cruise missiles

Jow Forums get your shit together; you fat, retarded neckbeard

That's an interesting point, clearly more money than tactics on the battlefield.

>Implying spending is a universal metric
Sweet summer child, get the fuck out.