Attached: 7.62.png (3424x864, 20K)

Posting older thing

Attached: explained.png (1636x815, 52K)

This one will be a very simple rifle

Attached: 7.62.png (3424x864, 22K)

Attached: Untitled2.png (470x174, 1K)

What's this`?

Come on guys I know some of you draw autists are on right now

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-26-07-15-08.png (1258x465, 38K)

Attached: pee.jpg (1025x730, 137K)

It looks like a penis violently severing

Just a quick update

Attached: 7.62.png (3424x864, 24K)

Nice p90

thanks

Attached: 1486391616414.jpg (237x212, 11K)

Just been drawing for nearly 10 hours. damn, it's lonely in this thread

Attached: 7.62.png (3424x864, 27K)

Practically done, don't care about making a mag or the sights or some picatinny rails right now

Attached: 7.62.png (3006x864, 28K)

Gave you given much thought to the charging handle and the sights? This might work. I just got this stylus pad and I'm worse with it that my mouse. It's very sensitive.

Attached: charginghandle123.png (1932x1449, 15K)

Good idea, If this thread's still up later I might post a version with sights and other stuff added

basic sights and a pic rail for optics

Attached: 7.62.png (3236x1200, 35K)

Almost done

Attached: 7.62.png (3016x1136, 58K)

what do you use to draw?

How bout the lovechild abortion of a MiG-19 and a Vampire

Attached: img500edit.jpg (1956x1478, 936K)

A FAMAS

Good old Paint, for the stacking of the cartridges I used GIMP because rotating selections with Paint really fucking sucks

Remade the magazine. Had forgot to account for how double-stack

Attached: 7.62.png (3016x1136, 74K)

>subcompact pistol

W I D E R

Attached: Barely2.png (1464x1879, 3.24M)

A M16

I love it desu

She looks way older than 2.

Done, this was fun

Attached: 7.62.png (3016x1136, 75K)

Posting fictional Ta 152 variant I made in Paint

Attached: Signature.png (1772x350, 295K)

Is that an AK with AR bolt?

With that chamfer pin id say AR.

Nothing on it is really directly based on anything, the bolt is inspired by the AR, the gas system is inspired by the AS Val, and the rest is pretty much all me

Id love to share some of my technical drawings but im not at home right now...

Be sure to bump the thread with some good stuff once you get back

What is dwell time

True, could this be alleviated with some type of gas setting knob?

I'd go for a much longer gas system, make the piston head larger, and put in bleed ports behind the piston head.

Surprised I don't see more Algodoo/Phun in these threads, it's really fun to make 2D guns with working triggers and blowback systems.

Attached: 5690337.png (1481x1321, 99K)

Here's my FAMAS-Groza-ish rifle. It's blowback currently but I aim to make it lever delayed.

Attached: 9cNH6I0.gif (1793x510, 1.37M)

This action peaked my interest. Also the gas system is pretty much a tube where the moving part is a sleeve around the gas tube which is connected to the bcg. I think without really big redesigns just making the gas system bleed alot of gas after pressure has been applied for long enough would be enough, but I might make another version with a shorter dwell time

That's p cool, I like the trigger pack. How does the disconnector work?

This is how the breech block drops, it rides on the two grooves on both sides of the block. It's early stage but the extractor will keep the breech block down until a round is inserted, tripping the extractor, letting the block fly up and forward.

There'll be a remove lever on the rear of the mechanism for firing, right now I've just managed to make the striker reset on inertia. It should have a small camming surface to cock against in the end.

The same firing mechanism will block the breech from moving when it's loaded, like on a pump action shotgun, only allowing it to travel when it's fired/manually released by a separate lever.

There is no disconnector currently, it's full auto only. There is a hidden shoulder on the back of the bolt carrier that holds the hammer down until it's in battery. It won't release the hammer until it's passed the point that the shoulder jumps over the hammer. I'll upload a gif of full auto next

Attached: z6NZqYG.webm (1468x658, 1.58M)

remote lever*

Here's the hammer on the bullpup, one misfire a bit in there. I've got to figure out some easy disconnector, otherwise I'll just add a crescent shaped flip safety switch.

Attached: H4EtDc6.webm (1800x600, 1.73M)

It seems like something cannons use. It reminded me initially of the Korobov system with the vertically cycling bolt

Yeah, it's inspired by tank and field artillery breech blocks. I've made a design that loads shells and powder bags separate but I can't find the files.

Maybe add something to the hammer that will catch on the trigger sear when it is in it's extreme position? I was particularly thinking of something that would hook onto the part where the linkage is connected to the sear

I've been looking into it, just can't figure out a good way to do it with the bullpup design. I might go for a 1911-y trigger that just pushes horizontally rather than this hinged design, it could be easier to draw inspiration from the trigger pack of AUGs and the FAMAS.

belt fed, pump action, 40mm launcher.

Attached: beltfedpumpactionaircooledm79.png (320x288, 2K)

Slight amendments, added a gas setting adjuster, and some gas bleed holes onto the gas sleeve.

Attached: 7.62.png (2964x1136, 76K)

Man...you should be going to, like, MIT or something

I just have too much time on my hands, that said I did apply for engineering college and uni

dumb frogposter

This almost looks like it would be one of those combination jet-and-prop planes, but in a pusher configuration.

Great job, I've always wondered how would gun with AR bolt, long stroke piston and 7,62x39 reciever fare.