Is it okay to shoot child soldiers?

Is it okay to shoot child soldiers?

Attached: 1527314425585.png (765x831, 912K)

Yes, they'll do the same to you.

Sure. Just use smaller caliber.

I'd kill so many children, that planned parenthood would look like a daycare center.

Yes.
Old enough to breed, old enough to bleed

This. Unfortunately, they'd be hard to rehabilitate after being brainwashed into being terrorists.

Sure. Idealistically I think everyone has a responsibility to try solid snake them into zipcuffs if the opportunity presents itself and take them prisoner for re-education or something, but realistically shoot them before they shoot you.

This. There's nothing okay about the situation but the correct choice is clear.

A better question is; which one to shoot?

Kill em all

Attached: DSCN1555_1.jpg (1306x980, 618K)

Absolutely. 0 fucks.

Yes key word soldiers.

>not using a Fulton Device so you can remove the perma-blood

Ha

>brainwashing
Are we still using this term?

>is it ok to shoot combatants or civilians
Where do you think you are?

Abso-fucking-lutely.
You wanna act grown? Accept grown ass consequences.
I don't give a fuck how old you are, or even if you're "just" running ammunition or messages. You wanna play the game? Accept it when you catch one, that is all.

The one in middle with it's finger on the trigger.

I mean. It’s a hard damn thing to do for a normal person. But kill or be killed, and everyone wants to be the one who isn’t going home in a box. It’s also a lose lose situation, like fighting a woman. In the end most people will see you as either a piece of shit for winning or a pussy for loosing

I was ready to shoot an innocent child in a combat zone.

We were raiding / kicking doors. I had the crew served, so I was stationed outside at a vantage point - visible. The mother brought her small, maybe 4 year old daughter outside. I figured she was keeping her away from my squad. But then she positioned her little girl between my gun and her residence. The little girl ran back inside. The mother brought her back outside, overtly positioning the toddler closer to my gun, between me and the home. I figured, fuck it. If she's willing to sacrifice her kid then so be it. If my squad needed support, I wasn't going to hesitate pulling the trigger. Her mother, for some reason, believed putting her girl in front of my gun would prevent me from doing my job. That a fucking U.S. Army Airborne Infantryman would have compassion for enemy civilians.

Although I wasn't needed and did not engage the residence's egress points, that mom was dead wrong.

Attached: !1234.jpg (736x552, 127K)

Depends. Is it a trap? Are they sending kids AND camera crews to create propaganda materials? Because the pen is mightier than the sword and the camera is mightier than the assault rifle.

They don't really value daughters over there. She might have been asking for a favor in getting rid of it.

Well... To be honest having a daughter is the ultimate form of cuckholdry.

>not making her your daughter

If they are Japanese then most certainly because the last thing we need is more of those soulless bastards spawning in this world.

Yes.

But as much as I hate kids, I think I'd be mentally fucked up from it.

Did you kill the kid or what?

Pussy, death is death get over it you fucking faggot and go fuck yourself.

It fucking sucks but when it comes down to it, it's them or you.

>tripfags not named Oppen
>lecturing anyone
Kys your kill yourself lad

Try reading the post, you hugely idiotic, fuck knuckle.

Shoot the fucking camera men too then.

t. Dirty fucking Chinaman

I did but you didn't mention if you kill the kid or mother now again tell me. Did you kill the kid or mother or not?

t. dog eater

Basic fact of tribalism. Everybody in the opposing tribe that is old enough to pick up a weapon is a threat. It's sad but you kids would be in the same position if we were getting invaded by them.

If there is an adult nearby have them explain it to you.

Ain't chinese you cunts. I'm white and born in Arkansas so again go fuck yourself.

>Although I wasn't needed and did not engage the residence's egress points, that mom was dead wrong.
>although I wasn't needed
>did not engage
Are you retarded?
>trip
>user trip at that
Oh right, it's a miracle you managed to crawl out of your mothers pussy. Or did you get cut out?

Bitch tell me right now. Did you shoot the little brat and the whore mother or not?

In that case the fucker should have engaged the child just to shock the mother or kill the mother to see the kid cry.

Getting emotional in war is pretty fucking stupid.

Are they holding a weapon?
If so, yes.
It's horribly sad but an enemy is an enemy.

Attached: amazing comic.png (1000x951, 409K)

Are you a child yourself? Have you not yet matured mentally? You come off as being unintelligent.

I dunno, OP. I guess that depends on whether it is OK to get shot by child soldiers.

Attached: 1527052413309.gif (245x235, 1.46M)

40mm exists just so you don't have to make choices like this.

I am constantly pissed and angry alot of times and i hate Japan. They should go to hell where they belong.

Ouch, the edge

Yeah, fuck those illiterate children who more often then not are captured and brainwashed into becoming subpar warriors. Killing them is acceptable because they are a threat, but it should still feel wrong, like killing a dog.

Ching chong nip nong you yellow bastard.

>Edgemaster

dumb tripfag.

>Although I wasn't needed
Last sentence of the post dumbass

okay chang

nice

Attached: 716BE221-8A10-491D-BFCE-7809BF7F2C77.jpg (220x330, 15K)

Attached: 1487217935570.jpg (806x908, 101K)

Why did this movie look like a made-for-TV B-film by Steven Seagall?

Attached: 1513153841380.jpg (442x402, 40K)

I wanna argue with you but then again 40mm grenade launcher sniper rifle fucking exists so I let this one fly

Reply with "DEATH TO THE DICTATOR XI JINPING" then unless you're afraid of the hard labor camps

DEATH TO THE DICTATOR XI JINPING

There what do I win cunt?

yes but there hit box is lower so it's hard to hit them

kek

>is it okay to shoot child soldiers?
Is it okay for a Lion to maul a Zebra?

Attached: 8C34626C-D7E7-4408-8F62-6757A252FFC1.gif (459x287, 1.5M)

A free trip to a hard labor camp you commie fuck

edgy

Fucking kek!

>Is it okay to shoot child soldiers?

Yes, if they are a threat. Sad but there you have it.

>ywn be taken captive by the colors

Attached: 1520108836371.jpg (538x785, 232K)

god dammit i just saw you in the time travel thread. just please d everyone a favor and shut the fuck up.Nobody cares how you would use the black plague to kill the japs or how much you hate anime. take your tripcode and fuck off nigger.

Attached: 1512602730483.png (878x900, 766K)

RIP Trip user
You bring Shamefur Dispray to your famry

yes

What's the story behind the pic at the bottom

Fuck off jap lover.

Fuck honor.

Local gang tried to kill a particular civil servant based on baseless accusations

Kyle killed a guy with RPG. Nearby kid saw him drop said RPG and played with it

>brainwashed

you mean how they show what the enemy is doing to their country and the rest on the area?

You are so fucking gay.

You sound like a 12 year old. All of your posts are emotionally charged and contain a huge overuse of swear words.

I know I sound like a libtard (cause I am one, more or less) but I'd would only shoot them in the legs, and carry them back to a medic

Fucking pussy emotional pacifist cunt. I bet you would even use medicine and medical aid for the enemy that got shot.

only if I would be a medic for myself, otherwise, no...

closest what I would do is giving him a final, so that he doesn't have to suffer anymore

Where they bleed out crying for mommy because you ripped through their femoral artery and didn't get to a medic in time. Whereas a heart or head kill would have ended their suffering.

Good job.

Attached: child soldier war time.png (617x463, 563K)

Let the enemy suffer instead. Bad enough that your already telling me that you would give him a final but to help him not suffer is a sire way to know that your nothing but a liberal scumbag or possibly a Japanese sympathizing bastard

a gun in the hands of a child is just as deadly as in adult's. the difference is if you just like shooting kids and claim they were enemy combatants.

What color are they?

>choosing to inflict severe mortal wounds upon a child soldier
>instead of just Mozambiquing the little fuck quick and easy

0/10 would not slot floppies with.

Attached: 248D45D3-144B-4BAE-B098-903F464CD204.jpg (799x450, 70K)

>camera
Are you an Apache pilot?

Twat

>try to shoot them in the legs
>miss their skinny little legs
>little shit throws the hand Grenade at your squad
>you have to watch your friends bleed out and scramble to find their missing limbs in the confusion.
>multiple families destroyed
>kids will grow up without their father
>those that survive will suffer for the rest of their life, will be missing limbs damming you for failing them

I dont think any human wants to shot a kid but you do when you’re certain they’re going to cause harm, you prevent that harm.
If he’s near friendly forces with a gun or explosives I would shot him. If he is aiming his gun I would shoot him, if he is councelling explosives I would shoot him.

If he he away from friendly forces just carrying the gun I would analyse the situation but would most likely shoot him too.
Nothing personnel kid.

Better than a cuck

Attached: men with daughters are cuckolds LOL.jpg (1434x960, 349K)

The moral responsibility lies on the cunt sending child soldiers to war, if you lose effectiveness because you don't want to shoot children you are letting the child slaving enemy win

Not if you give them to your pals.

Hook line and sinker

I never saw any live child soldiers but they would have the kids charge the fob as a distraction and we'd have to cut these kids out of the wire when they left. They usually pumped them so full of heroin and booze the kids had no idea what was going on.

Fuck I laff’d

Easy. You just don’t lead em so much

holy fucking shit

Oh my sides ahbbhhnhhs