AMA - NY Gun Shop edition

Hey guys i'm back again, bored on a Saturday. These have been fun before, and I would love to do another.
I work at a gun shop in upstate NY. Ask me anything.

Attached: 1523292098942.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdpTyaoyyYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Send nudes or crazy fudd stories or both. I want to hear about Cletus admitting to a felony while insisting he's fine.

Where in Upstate New York? I'm from Washington County.

Wayne County
Some R Tard pulled up to the shop one day and asked me and the boss to check out a gun he has in his car.
>Go to car, customer opens the door
>See AK pattern rifle with composite SVD style thumbhole stock
>Tell him we're not interested because we don't feel like converting it to be NY Compliant (New stock, spur grip, too much effort to re-sell it)
>Offer $200 because we will be able to rent it out at our indoor range when it opens in October
>Customer declines, wraps it back up in the hand knitted blanket in his back seat
>As I walk back inside, I think I hear him mutter the phrase 'full auto"
WTF.jpg
>Do a 180, walk back to him
>Ask"Can you pop the dust cover so I can see the trigger group? I'll tell you if it's full auto or not"
>Guy flips off the safety, shows clear, plays around with it a little
>"No, take off the dust cover"
>Guy fidgets with the safety more, not knowing what the hell the dust cover is
>"Okay, if you're worried about it being full auto, just buy a tapco G2 trigger and switch it out. Or, just take it to the next gun buyback program and the state police will take it off your hands. But next time, don't lie about having NFA items if you're just blowing hot air, cuz you sound like an asshole."

Niagara county here...
...are all of your old customers "law enforcement" too? That's my LGS's best area of sales...

Attached: 1526936659733.jpg (1200x1599, 309K)

>Wayne County
bruce wayne?

Nah
nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

No, most of our customers are from the local gun clubs or they're tired of the high prices of other local shops and shitty attitudes of places like the Dick's sporting goods down the road from us

Bruh I’m out in Tompkins

post proof you're not a dog shooter, tryin to reverse troll people into incriminating themselves.

Attached: atflovesdogs.png (801x562, 1.08M)

Is it true that gun stores make more profit from transfers than in-store sales?

That's a hike from here, homie. We're up in the northwest corner of wayne county.
>Admit to trolling
Well I'm not a cop, therefore I don't kill dogs

Some do, such as Beichirk's, but I hear they're going out of business for a few reasons, but I won't go into detail. While most places charge $40-80 for a transfer, my shop only charges $30 for a transfer/handling service. We usually don't buy guns if we can't double our money, so transfers aren't a big source of income for us. From what I know of other stores' sales, they make less on transfers both per gun and as a whole, as well.

Yeh, I just moved up from Ontario county, I still think of Wayne as that close.

Are you the same NY gunshop owner who said he was into crossdressing and rubbed his balls on every gun that went through the door?

Yes. I like to take new guns and cum down the barrels.

How has the SAFE Act affected business overall since being enacted?

What's your Markup on holosun red dots an stuff?

I never said that out loud but I did that to a Kimber once

Identity fraud much?

What gun store do you work at? Like a big business or a mom and pop shop?

Right now i'd call it "brick and mortar small business"
It's me and my boss keeping this place from burning to the ground, we're not corporate, but we're gonna get a lot bigger come October. We're putting up a new building with an indoor shooting range, and we'll be New York's only pawn shop that sells firearms.

Fuck you mother fucker.
You have to rim me and tickle my balls to find that out.
Nigger

We don't know yet. We don't buy used optics unless they happen to come in on a gun, but once our new shop opens, we'll figure out what scopes to get and how much to mark them up. We probably won't carry holosun though because SIG Sauer makes some pretty decent optics.

Maybe once i get some money stored away (just spent it on 45 bullets), i might swing on by there some day. Hopefully jefferson county isnt far from wayne county

It's probably a 2 hour drive if you're in watertown

Im just south of it so it would be an hour and 30 min or an hour and 20 min drive

Syracuse reporting in

Attached: E92CFCA4-934D-4FA4-BCF8-D068DCF225DB.jpg (1024x962, 94K)

Don't you dare shoot that onions sauce! Especially IN THE HOUSE BRYAN!

So i dont forget. What is the business name? And is there a website?

eastside traders, llc

I'm originally from Monroe County so not too far from you. Do y'all sell a lot of the NY/CA compliant ARs? Or have the strange requirements made them less popular?

Thanks man

What's it like working in an empty store?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdpTyaoyyYE

Come see for yourself. We have a whole stack of applications. It might get you off the internet for a couple hours a day.

Yeah, we pin the magazines. It's the cheapest and easiest work-around of the unsafe act

My niggers. Livingston County checking in.
...You're not a M*rmon, are you OP?

I'm not a moron, I just didn't wanna get my prints on that AK. The best part was, as he raced out of the parking lot onto the highway, his muffler was hella loud and a trooper pulled him over.

Jefferson county checking in

Attached: dime down range in backyard.jpg (2560x1440, 967K)

Mormon, desu, not moron. Wayne County is where that faggot Joseph Smith started his lies.
t. Irish Catholic

Ah! No, I'm not Mormon. I was raised irish catholic but since I'm not a fan of giving 10% of my money to kid touchers, i'm atheist now.

Ya didn't catch my drift, but that's ok...

Ahhh...yeah, "people hunting" isn't really allowed in NY like it is in Texas.