Knife Fudds?

What does a knife Fudd sound like? If they even exist of course

Attached: fudd.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/why-switchblades-are-banned-1704050416
balisongcollector.com/history.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ur mom

knives and their functions haven't changed much since the stone age. i suppose it'd be people who impose open-assist/switchblades or length restrictions, but it's really not the same thing as a gun fudd

Knife fudd is just a sane human being, scorpion handled spiderco's are just silly, should be legal but its beyond me why theres a market for it.

Attached: 2873.jpg (1000x673, 25K)

No such thing. There are mall ninjas that have unreasonable expectations of their weapons, though.

Read pretty much any knife law and there you go. This is sort of related:
>gizmodo.com/why-switchblades-are-banned-1704050416
Also I'm not sure if it quite falls into Fudd territory but people who react to mallninja BS with their own BS are pretty common. See balisongs, karambits, and anything else that movies/games have featured heavily. Related to that:
>balisongcollector.com/history.html
In a similar vein, what about Westaboos who think everyone carried a longsword and who bring up mordhau as if it's anything other than what you did if you didn't bring the right tool for the job? Bonus points if they refer to mordhau as halfswording.

As a final addendum, people who ascribe magical qualities to the F-S dagger.

Attached: Various daggers.jpg (900x632, 57K)

Dunno what they sound like, but they look like this

Attached: 110-50th-Anniv.jpg (2218x1200, 637K)

What is a scorpion handle Spyderco? Are you talking about regular knives with a scorpion logo?

this shit, with the scorpion/big spoder epoxied into the handle.

Attached: navaja-con-escorpion-real-hoja-86-cms.jpg (800x800, 37K)

Do leathermans qualify for knife fuddery?

>Asked what a scorpion handled Spyderco is
>Posts something from another brand instead
>Googling these terms shows no results except for an obvious fake on DHgate
If I didn't know better I'd think you were a Fudd who simply threw out a name that you associate with mallninjas with no thought as to whether or not it actually made sense, as Fudds are known to do.

>wood scales
>non-coated blades
>double-sided sharpening stones

Dislikes:
>guided sharpening
>synthetic scales
>locking blades
>serrations

Fears:
>karambits
>balisongs
>stilettos
>otfs
>"tactical" knives
>spring assist
>autos

Attached: 1481421555282.jpg (400x300, 63K)

you got me, spiderco is pretty mall ninja though you gotta admit albiet high quality mall ninja.

Is that a huntaway holding a svord?

Attached: 1522837570729.jpg (960x960, 99K)

Spyderco is the opposite of mall ninja. Their designs are functional and not just trying to be tacticool.

Zero Tolerance is a good example of mall ninja.

>spiderco is pretty mall ninja
This is a knife fudd.

>spiderco is pretty mall ninja
Specifically how? I'm sure that they, like all production knife companies, have made some mallninja shit but by and large what they're known for is practical pocket knives.

Attached: Spyderco Tenacious black blade G10 handles.jpg (1365x680, 53K)

"Knife fudds" don't really bother anyone in the knife community; it's the tacticool faggots who try shitting on everyone else that ruin everything.

I've been lurking Jow Forums for a while and I still can't figure out what fudd means. Slang for someone who thinks they know more than they actually do?

Thats the original meaning, its just grown into disparaging hunters and poorfags. Cant even post a bolt action in this place anymore.

>pocket clips are for gearheads
>assisted opening should be illegal, all you need is muh Case Trapper
>Buck 119 is GOAT knife

Share any stories I've had the fortune not to encounter these

Ignore that first reply.

A fudd is a gun owner who subscribes to the mentality that the 2nd amendment is about hunting and therefore all you need is a hunting rifle and certainly not an AR15 or other salty weapon.

Could I get the names of those?

A British person.