Who Wins?

The Federal Government has vanished. All that's left are the state governments. After seizing local US military assets and mobilizing their national guard contingents, the states go to war for domination of what was once america.
Who wins, and why?

Attached: usmap.png (2000x1237, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albany,_New_York#Crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantex_Plant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Texas, obviously.

Any man that doesn't move to secure our national border is a fucking idiot

east coast gets taken by whichever right wing state gets their first, then they are all absorbed by Texas, which then leads a conquest across the US until it is all texas. Then they focibly annex canada by looking at them and squinting, and then in a brutal 3 day war, eradicate all peoples in mexico and latin america before renaming the entire continent Texas.

Missouri hands down
Or Alaska if russia and canada dont take it just because its so far away

These are Texas' natural borders.
Prove me wrong

Attached: texasborders.jpg (920x613, 104K)

cascadia stronk

Attached: cascadia.jpg (1100x1700, 195K)

I feel like upper New England would hold their own pretty well VT, NH, and ME

surely you mean this

>The Federal Government has vanished.
>Who wins?
White people, who no longer have to work their fingers to the bone to pay astronomical taxes that are funneled to limitless armies of parasites and layabouts.

Basically,
>South and mid states, Republic of Texas or some form of confederation.
>West, Peoples Republic of California (aka Marx shithole.)
>North East, New England Union (another Marx shithole.)
>South East, Bosnia like war zone that want to be allies with Texas and friends but north east wont stop dicking with it.
>China and/or Russian take Alaska, Guam, and Hawaii.

They aren’t a man.

Nevada, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Tex-Lahoma Coalition...

Attached: Screenshot_20180520-214334.jpg (978x768, 333K)

whoever wins, Michigan, New York and California get nuked

really though, which state has the largest concentration of silos?

War between Texas and Cali is gonna dominate, with the inland and the coastal states taking respective sides. Illinois' isolated and flat, so it'll fall really quickly. The red Northeastern states will probably be taken by the blues though, so it'll come out to the pacific coastline and the northeast vs everything in between.

CASCADIA FOREVA

>would live on the border between the rust belt and holler land
Seems pretty sweet.

The ensuing economic collapse due to the loss of government contracts, subsidies, grants, and other revenues to the states would mean that any short-term conflicts would be largely internal.

north dakoa

Honestly, such a civil war/power struggle would probably weed out all the marxist/progressive/neo-liberal crybabies, so I like to think that the Mid- and North-Atlantic states would experience a new moderate or conservative/slightly libertarian renaissance.

Realistically, probably an alliance or outright full government involving the upper Midwest (WI, MI, IL, IN, OH), the mid-Atlantic states (MD, DE, PA, NJ, maybe VA), and New England on up. They're the best regions to provide infrastructure, industry, and manpower all in one to maintain superiority, and the best bet to regain control of all or most of the country in order to try and maintain a worldwide American presence again after the conflict, though that's still HIGHLY unlikely.

And then the national capitol returns to its' rightful place in Philadelphia.

>central states nukes the shit out of you
cascadia not so stronk afterall

No joke, Cascadia could be a post-government breakup power.
It has:
Food
Resources
Large Army and Navy bases
A mountain chain between it and the rest of the US
North of California, which is more likely to collapse in on itself than grow and prosper

The 1,000 year Wisconsin reich will finally become a reality with the annexation of the upper Michigan peninsula and our expansion into Minnesota. The michiganders would become immediate citizens of our great reich, while we cleanse our western lebensraum of the gopher filth that dwells within. This is our true destiny as the cheesehead master race.

Attached: WisconsinMapwithCapital.png (1600x1448, 53K)

god i wish i had the wis/k/onsin bill of rights pic

Maine. I just like rooting for underdogs.

Tennessee will annex Kentucky and West Virginia.

>crybabies pick up arms to defend their land
>after dust has settled goes right back to their old ways
Look into yourself, you know this to be true

>upstate NY immediately secedes from NYC, Albany is burned to the ground within hours
A man can dream.

Guam. Guam wins. Prove me wrong

Attached: 1512657464534.png (1469x519, 78K)

REMOVE CHIRAQ.

>Free City of Chicago
lmao no

"free"

Montana. So just leave us alone while we genocide anyone who isn't local and nobody gets hurt.

yes please

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albany,_New_York#Crime

Attached: niggerized warthog.jpg (400x300, 13K)

>Upstate
Do you mean the actual northern part of the state or the more common definition of "Upstate New York" that includes all of NY except Long Island?

The definition that includes roughly everything from the PA border north, just far enough up to be out of the entire NYC metropolitan area, not just the island itself.

>Kentucky, Missouri, and West Virginia
>Confederate

Fuck you.

>WV
>Confederate
user do you even know why we have a West Virginia in the first place?

>implying those states haven't been swallowed whole by flyover gun-nut nazi rednecks

Those types are everywhere

t. Montana

*click*

Attached: 1514947251384.png (1190x906, 178K)

>Including Santa Fe in Texas
We already have one Austin, and that's one too many.

The rest of Illinois is ready to sweep the city clean. Otherwise we just block it off and let it starve. Same results. 1 just takes takes a little longer. We might have Indiana and Wisconsin help with the lake blockade. In exchange we will help with Gary, IN and protect WI from spill over.

Texas

It wouldn't be regional, it would be racial.

The coalition of the ascendant vs. the historic American nation.

That map is bullshit though. Idaho Mormons will throw in with Utah right away and they're already prepped for this shit. Eastern Washington will dip out fast to join Montana and Wyoming. It'll just be the coast and those degenerates can't run a country.

then a cascadia earthquake happens and the tsunami reeks havok on your entire coast

good luck afterwards

>mfw Central California

We’ll get overrun by the illegal horde from SoCal but I at least want to make my way to the B(G)ya area and do some raping and pillaging before getting wasted

This.

No. Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine would curb stomp anything that crossed the border.

^

>New England Union
>I've never been anywhere but Burlington, Keene, or Portland

Not underdogs Breh. It's called the Wild East for a reason.

The rabbit chokers would repel everything you threw at them.

>California winning the West
I think you need to take a second look at the assets of Washington.

Washington state is the only state on the west coast that has a drydock suitable for Nimitz class aircraft carriers, a nuclear shipyard, two Nimitz class carriers, the entire west coast Trident submarine fleet, and hosts the west coasts strategic nuclear facility. JBLM is the fourth largest military base in the entire world.

Washington is the West Coast's Prussia, if Prussia was a naval/nuclear superpower. We also have Microsoft and Amazon, you know they're ready to unleash their killbots to remove silicon valley competition for good.

this, unironically

anyone who says otherwise is a faggot
anyone who tries otherwise is a glassed faggot

good day, you non-Texan pussies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantex_Plant

California. Home to largest pop/military cache and population of veteran. Though admittedly their gov would probably be less Californian than today.

see
you're a faggot

RACE WAR GAS THE MINNESOTANS NOW

Attached: 1513486252761m.jpg (1024x658, 154K)

interesting.
i'm in the dark blue area.
this is the only blue area map that i would find acceptable.

Lol no. You think that the navy that would obviously be in complete control of all of the Chesapeake Bay give up anything to anyone else or anything anywhere near it for that matter? You're drunk.

Does this mean Alberta becomes a state?

>implying Texas won't be able to push straight to both the mississippi and pacific coast within the first 100 hours of conflict

I find your lack of Texas faith... disturbing

without launch codes, all nukes are worthless

only Texas can build new nukes, in situ.

Texas wins. You listen to Texas or you die, period.

Also most M-1 abrahms, F-35's and oil is in Texas so it's pretty much a moot point

Texas wins, everyone else is a gay nigger.

>It's called the Wild East for a reason.
I've never heard it called that.

see
without a Fedgov you can't get codes for your nukes and they are worthless. If you don't surrender to Texas you'll get nuked.

Plus Texas has its own power grid.

>without launch codes, all nukes are worthless
With unlimited hardware access it doesn't take that long for workarounds to be implemented.
Given the way techs think I doubt they don't already know exactly what to do to make unauthorized use happen.

the nukes are designed to break if you do that.

then you would have to send them to Pantex in Texas to get fixed.

You haven't thought this through- any "work around" ie. building a new nuke would take longer than Texas just assembling it's own new warhead from existing parts (that are already in Texas).

No Texas, No nukes. If Texas ain't on your side, you loose.

Gayboi
Gayboi
Gayboi
Gayboi
Gayboi
Gayboi
Gayboi

Texas is just going to be a giant narco hub for darkies and Cowboys to snort lines of fresh Coke. The Midwest and it's great lakes will form a trade agreement with New England, gain access to the ocean. After that, nothing is stopping the 200 lb hairy hambeasts from MN, WI, and the UP from dominating the peons of this world.

cascadia a shit
t. volcanic activity

>implying we won't nuke you right after doing a line of coke off of a strippers ass

I'm going to use the glass you turn into as a bowl, for my dog to shit in.

missouri for sure

only after the nuclear fires have subsided and Jesus has come back, then yes, eventually Missouri will win.

You fags can't even handle an inch of snow, and need a handegg player to collect millions of dollars everytime a hurricane hits. You wouldn't be able to hit the nuke button before choking on Cowboy's penis in an Austin gay night club.

The federal government. This isn't somalia for god's sake, a constitutional convention would be called and a new government would be formed.

>a new government

Attached: 1517746146830.png (700x398, 149K)

>West, Peoples Republic of California (aka Marx shithole

Nah m8, California would end up in a civil war because the first thing Jerry brown and his sychophants would do is mobilize the nasty girls to try and disarm the citizenry and that'd be a clusterfuck because free minded folks have been planning for a decade for a well situation.

Tl:Dr
> blow, or set up and checkpoints at the tops of the grapevine, Altamont and Pacheco passes
> seize control of water control structures along the Sacramento river and secure water supplies to the central San Joaquin
> Re direct hetch hetchey water back to the central valley rather than blowing the dam out of spite
>Armed checkpoints surrounding Sacramento.

Among other things.

*Wrol

Southwest coalition has the highest chance of expansion. They could easily take the west coast after the California inner cities basically purge themselves of 9/10 of the population within 2 months. With the sun belt under their control, you're looking at year-round supply and resource. The south, midwest, and northeast would be fucked by comparison.

>Federal government vanishes
I'd give it about a month, maybe two before the West Coast is invaded in the guise of "relief efforts" centered around port facilities and rail networks

The East Coast doesn't have enough food to put up even token resistance, but that doesn't matter as the whoever wins the race conducts its own mission through Canada and into the Great Lakes

God Bless Texas

>Detrioit Kangdom
kek

>I told that there teacher lady the only letters I need to know are C,S and A.

We'd cannibalize NM, people in cali would be too worried about avocado toast to actually care. So half of Ohio all the way to AZ would make a loose alliance.

And will then be annexed by Georgia, who's already annexed the Carolinas, Alabama, and Florida from Tampa northward.

Nigga what? Lets count the best Carolina manufacturing companies. PTR, FN, PSA, PSD and ATI. Bring it GA!

>DUDE, TEXAS LMAO
You fags are a borderline blue state full of Californians. Get your head out of your ass.

>PTR
SHitty rifles that work
>FN
Waffles pack their shit up and take it home
>PSA
bottom of the barrel ARs that don't last 100 rounds
>PSD
literally who?
>ATI
imports shitty foreign guns and plastic ARs

Georgia
>GLock
>Daniel Defense
>HK
>Lanxang Tactical

west virginia because only they will be able to navigate all the hills in their home state while invaders bumble around and get shot at and picked off one by one from fudds with deer rifles in the trillions of caves all over the place

Virginia. Got Quantico, the Pentagon, several naval yards etc. Than we retake our rightful territory.

None, because if the federal government goes the state ones will be already gone by then.
At best you'll have local county barons fighting over the leftovers.

Why are Americans so obsessed with the idea of butchering their neighbors? I know there's some north/south animosity at times but realistically has nobody figured out how to get along since then?
Is it all speculative worst case scenario? Playful banter? Or do you honestly want to start raiding people the next county/state over?

Eastern Washington could probably take the Cascades. The cancer is concentrated in the Puget Sound area for the most part.

We're not a bunch of savages user. At most we might want to get into a drunken fistfight with one another over the outcome of a football game. This entire thread is really just speculative dick-wagging.

The sunbelt relies on other people's water. Desert fags need to learn their place.

>Texas taking anything East of Dallas

Have you forgotten that Arkansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi are Vietnam tier of innawoods fighting.

I don't think you realize just how brutal and devestating the civil war was for both sides. Bushwhackers from the south would into Union territory to kill farmers and the north had their own equivalent doing the same to southern farmers. What's interesting is that at the end of the war black women were throwing themselves at Union soldiers who boned them. So along with some slave master blood, most black Americans are part union soldier.

It's ok for us to talk about it, because we rarely do it. Eurofags murder each other all the time, so they fear the bantz because it hits where it hurts.

The southeast becomes Greater Georgia. Y'all best get used to it. Also, ethnic cleansing of niggers.

>SHitty rifles that work
Fair enough.
>bottom of the barrel ARs that don't last 100 rounds
Ya I also that youtube video. Put over 100 through mine yesterday tho.
>PSD
Palmetto state defense
>imports shitty foreign guns and plastic ARs
Wanna know how I know you've never been to their shop?

Attached: SC PTR.jpg (2748x2922, 1.84M)