Battlefield V

Acurate representation of WW2?

youtube.com/watch?v=a7ZpQadiyqs

Attached: Battlefield Vagina.jpg (1200x675, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-battlefield-5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember when this was a joke?

Attached: 1361574280565.jpg (704x741, 87K)

no, still a somewhat fun shooter, probably

Oh great, are we spamming these fucking threads again?

Attached: 1527215177705.png (1280x720, 746K)

Yes, respawn was a thing

The people who made this trailer did a lot of sugar and cocaine.

>2000s Kids will look at their decade as a political correctness free era
>Same way 90s did
>The 90s almost 30s years ago
It’s no longer funny anymore.

Attached: 273B6BA5-1DA9-4832-ACC2-782F778ECB78.jpg (500x496, 115K)

fuck off with these threads already

besides it's not like they actually showcased any real gameplay, but showcased customization options for multiplayer

from what I've seen with concept art, we'd be playing as LRDG and the Filthy Thirteen in the game. And apparently on some Discord server I'm not in some EA guy said we'd play as Krauts on the Eastern Front (take that last one with a grain of salt, the first two you can probably search up).

still doesn't excuse EA from fucking up that badly with a reveal trailer

Filthy Thirteen and LRDG for campaign I forgot to add.

Filthy Thirteen Concept Art

Attached: BF5 Filthy Thirteen.jpg (360x202, 17K)

LRDG Concept Art

Attached: BF5 LRDG.jpg (690x390, 99K)

>Battlefield 1 has everyone running around with assault rifles in World War I
>great game, love it
>Battlefield V has a woman
>REEEEEEEE muh history

>nobody ever complained about WWI being depicted as run and gun saltrifle fest

You're either an idiot or incredibly new. No one likes BF1.

It's one thing to have female playable characters as an option, that's fine. This whole thing of making it the main attraction in the trailer and the entirety of the SJW themed contrived horse shit is the problem. It's very forced and makes the game unattractive. It's not so much a problem with female playable characters it's the way the trailer portrayed it. It invokes SJW political issues and basically reminds the majority consumer of the game (white males) SJWs are taking over the media, we hate you etc etc, that's really the problem with the game.

>>Battlefield 1 has everyone running around with assault rifles in World War I
BF1 was terrible for that reason.

its a real shame because they had a great chance to make something really interesting and great with bolt actions and melee combat coinciding with tight map design

but nah, they just reskinned BF4

EA games has really gone down hill. I'm considering buying the latest COD desu.

surprised nobody mentions MOH anymore, was it the fact that the tutorial for "warfighter" was literally a terrorist training camp where you learn to slaughter infidels, so the army banned people form playing it?

Warfighter was cool as shit. Loved the weapon customization, so simple yet so right (with a few fuck-ups here and there)

How does that prosthetic arm work?
Ignoring the gender aspect wouldn't a soldier with that kind of wound/disability be sent home with a purple heart?

Modern prosthetics aren't good enough for combat duty, WWII era ones wouldn't stand a chance.

I miss the days when the mods actually did their jobs.

I wish they did BF4 was at least fun, BF1 should've just been called "Snipe or lose" and banned anyone who didnt main the sniper rifles.

by allah white people are so stupid

I think it's really fucking strange that the problem people have is with a random apparently civilian female character and not the fact she has a fucking prosthetic arm for some reason, but is using a weapon as if she doesn't, and that one of the characters has a god damned katana even though they are clearly on the western front and not only that but it's strapped to his fucking back.

F-fuck, I actually do remember
No matter how hard I try to open my eyes the nightmare never seems to stop

Attached: 1412313971950.jpg (482x277, 26K)

why would you expect any level of rationality from redpillers

>Game comes out one week from motherfucking Red Dead Redemption 2
DICE is done

Attached: 1464557433187.jpg (1920x1193, 560K)

Attached: FUCK YOU POL.png (600x600, 30K)

Iron sighted bolt action rifles should have been all-kit weapons. If you disagree, you're wrong.

I assumed she was a partisan or resistance fighter hence the vagina and prosthetic arm, since thry mentioned parts were set in norway

I' going tonmiss cool shit from bf4 like serbu shorty and lever action as secondary weapons. From the spund if things itll be BF Grenafe dition

stop being such a little pussy man

But that would require (gasp) taking a risk. EA can't allow that

>samefagging this hard
back to plebbit

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>Battlefield
>Fun
If you have autism maybe.

Cyborg chicks and facepaint. Just how my grandad told me in his stories

we must return of Forgotten Hope 1. or BF1942 at least

servers are still up

Why must Jow Forums invade every other board and ruin things they're offended off?

Controls and movement felt quite clunky and rigid. Story was shallow and weak but otherwise the game was fun. Shame it wasn't popular enough to warrant a spin-off or sequel.

>Krauts on the Eastern Front
as in single player ? impossible! naiz's are bad

I thought I was on /v/ for a moment.

Attached: upset nerd.jpg (410x624, 66K)

what if it's
>nazis committing war crimes on the eastern front like the airport level in COD
>play as commies murdering ebil nazis

So last night I couldn't sleep and my mind ended up wandering to that abortion of a trailer and I was thinking how they could make a female protag actually good.

Eastern front, winter 1942. Stalingrad. I know it's been overdone in games and film compared to the rest of the east but it's a good normie tier introduction.

You play a german medic. You get a cutscene about how the russians are communists that disregard human life etc. full on fascist tier indoctrination. Your first mission is to go and grab the endless streams of casualties from the pavlov's house. Room by room full of casualties, both soviets and germans. You triage and you drag back the ones worth saving. The player gets yelled at for wasting limited medical supplies if he's a bad little ubermensch and starts trying to treat soviets

After you hear reports that you've managed to take the bottom floor, the mission ends. Next missions starts.

You're now a QT soviet medic on the other side. You get a cutscene very similar to the one for the German guy, about how fascists are the devil and want to see the destruction of the workers dream of a fair society free from oppression etc. It's the same fucking level, but from the soviet point of view. You do the same shit carrying wounded soldiers for 5 minutes, same thing getting yelled at for trying to treat fascists.

Eventually you get a cutscene where you meet the German medic from the first mission. You murder each other. GG

Attached: 7d24e2c0bc04d1ba6e3f67eb5118b575.jpg (315x480, 42K)

>Oh great, are we spamming these fucking threads again?
it would appear the average age on Jow Forums is well below 18

Attached: summer.jpg (750x574, 384K)

I'm just regurgitating what someone who supposedly works at EA said. I doubt it though. However if they do pull that off and do it well it'd be baller as fuck.

BF1 is hated for that and many many more reasons

Nah ww1 just isnt videogame compatible, no one wants to sit around in a trench and die of malaria

Whats wrong with you retards

All those reasons are why this game is hated. None of that shit makes sense in ww2.

People complained all over the place when DICE made it clear it was going to be a full auto fest and not bolter town

Wasn't this just the multiplayer trailer?

Attached: 1451674451447.jpg (1920x1080, 1001K)

Supposedly there is a wire attached to the upper arm that gives you gripping power when you focus on manouvering it

Of course it was nowhere as good as in the trailer

I bitched about Battlefield 1 as well you fucking cuck.

Think it was the coop trailer.

This is pants on head retarded. Seriously it's so unrealistic and over the top that it has become absolutely ridiculous, even putting the representation of disabled women and niggers aside, the whole thing is fucking retarded.
Who the hell could possibly enjoy such a shit fest?

>Seriously it's so unrealistic and over the top that it has become absolutely ridiculous
every battlefield game

Attached: 1451674513593.jpg (1920x1080, 1.14M)

No, this is clearly worse than everything they've done up until now. I think this might be the most stupid video game trailer I have ever seen. I might have lost 10 points of IQ just from watching that cancer.

Attached: 1350649509997.jpg (1024x768, 636K)

nope it was multiplayer

sorry about your 0 IQ

>t.reddit

I agree desu, everyone is whining about the women. That was the least go its problems.

>tfw there seems to be nation dependant tanks in this

I hope they have the m26 pershing for the USA. shit would be lit.

Attached: 1480294664917.jpg (498x419, 32K)

I'd honestly play it user. More games should have the corpsman experience.

yeah, but this is what is coming out

Attached: we arent trying to appeal to 12 year olds.jpg (1600x900, 145K)

>generic bearded mohawk dude
>generic blonde man with vagina
>token black guy
>guns that look straight out of the Shadowrun videogames
Excuse me while I retreat into my hole to play Hideous Destructor. This is too much.

Attached: 1510414698421.gif (500x498, 366K)

>r/the_pedes calling others Reddit
Oh no no no

whats the opinion of the assault class in the games? should they be medics or anti-armor? felt more balance with them as medics cause they be working more as a team instead of one man army killing tanks and infantry

Exactly what the fuck is the theme for this game? Like Is it WWII, or some steam punk WWII scifi bullshit?

MFW I just want a new version of BFV, but that will never happen

>IB4 COD black cock, and rising storm 2
I'm not going to dignify COD, and Rising storm dicked up when they didn't have Coop, or single player option.

Attached: 1513923549350.jpg (406x480, 61K)

It has a one armed woman in Celtic war paint wielding a cricket bat. It also has a katana (a fucking huge one at that) wiedling British paratrooper. It has never been this ridiculous.

I smoked a fuckton of weed with my friends and when I saw this video I was moments away from a stroke. Wtf is this game honestly

When did rising storm EVER have single player or coop? Fucking mongoloid.

Good. RO2 and RS are garbage.

i think it should be as follows
>assault
assault rifle or SBR and rudimentary medical supplies for basic healing of 1 person at a time, aswell as some sort of basic explosive like c4 or breeching charges or something
>medic
Assault rifle or SMG choice with advanced medical capabilities, ie, revives, medical crates, a squad respawn point maybe
>support
LMG or scattergat, drops ammo and gets a standalone grenade launcher with ammo type of choice
>Marksman
gets a DMR or Boltgun but is limited to being only like 15% their of team. Can call in mortar strikes/airstrikes

Attached: vietnam.jpg (450x362, 53K)

It's a fucking arcade shooter, you're complaining about historical accuracy from a fucking arcade shooter. Jesus Christ you faggots are fucking retarded. This is literally the same SJW diarrhea, except it's reversed. You know what? You are a SJW you fucking nigger.

Attached: 3bpy9mvk4h011.jpg (978x297, 82K)

I have no idea what's going on in that trailer, but I don't like it.

Attached: 1510392109688.jpg (620x349, 32K)

Aaaaand this is why I refuse to buy games heavily affected by left wingers. Why should I spend 60 dollars on a generic aaa game that will have most of its funding spent on pleasing the left for some good publicity. And it saddens me that some people lack a fucking backbone to speak out against this shit. Why waste so much time jerking off liberal liabilities when they probably won't play the game in the first place?

Attached: SmartSelect_20180527-234246_iFunny .jpg (1440x1334, 551K)

I'm going to be a black woman in this game and tromp the weak just to piss people off.

Honestly this. When i play BF1 i don't expect an extreme realism shooter, they hit the realism to a good degree but i can agree with a little of the "all inclusive" bullshit. I just want to shoot guns in a well polished game Fuck back off to playing Verdun if you're so butt hurt.

fuck off reddit

>historical accuracy from a fucking arcade shooter.

Its not about historical accuracy, it doesn't even look like the conflict its trying to portray at this point. An arcadey WWII game doesn't need to be painstakingly accurate, but is it so unreasonable to want it to actually look like WWII?

If you try hard enough you can wake up

Attached: A521214F-2B70-4F9B-997E-DA93DB5E4AA8.jpg (459x549, 90K)

So what are some of the positive changes you are looking forward too.

>new ability to drag downed teammates to safer cover

The idea of having the squad lay downing covering fire with guns and smoke grenades while i drag a squadie back into cover so the he can be revived sounds baller as fuck.

source: pcgamer.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-battlefield-5/

Attached: a-a-ron.jpg (259x194, 10K)

let’s just piss on the men who died in hellish conditions so a fucking prebuscent girl can ride on the back of a jeep hipfiring a gpmg with a prosthetic hand

>BFH was just EA damage control to prove they could still release a game that wasn't broken at launch
>BF1 was full retard when it came to realism about WWI
>BFVagina will be total pandering to crippled lesbian niggers with COD WWII-tier attention to actual detail
Just stick with BF4 like the rest of us did. Hell, sometimes I boot up 1942 or BF2 for shits and giggles.

Attached: SovietPepeGrimaceAKCigarette.png (414x419, 273K)

Nah fag, dessert combat was the real mvp

Hardline had soo much potential. It could of been like heat mixed with urban warfare cops and robbers but no we got fucked. Was fun for a little bit but the more I played the more it pissed me off

are you able to play bf2 online? I fucking miss that game so much

Then fucking play a god damn mil sim or something close to it. Yes it's unreasonable to demand any type of historical accuracy from a studio whose goal is to provide mass entertainment and not cater to niche. Play fucking RO2

So battlefield 2?
Lost too many hours to that game, what a time to be alive.

Not that I'm aware of. I just play the single player w/ bots on medium or hard.

>Yes it's unreasonable to demand any type of historical accuracy

Its literally like saying Star Wars Battlefront is a World War 2 because most of the weapons are literally modded WW2 surplus. You shouldn't need to play a milsim game to have a WW2 game that even LOOKS like WW2.

There is literally nothing wrong with representation of women in WWII.

Now, of course, they didn't fucking serve in the British army as frontline combat troops, but if you think being a nurse in a combat aid station is a walk in the park, you're just fucking wrong. Have a scene where we see a nurse desperately trying to keep a doomed man from dying from a stomach or neck wound. That would be a brutal women inclusion scene.