WE MUST CREATE A MONARCHY USING 4TH GENERATION WARFARE

WE MUST CREATE A MONARCHY USING 4TH GENERATION WARFARE.

Attached: tmp_6375-william-s-lind1614122750.jpg (250x307, 27K)

Monarchy is for serfs and homosexuals.

>he doesn't know

That you're a homosexual serf?

That Lind really hates faggots.

I hope you two make up.

Attached: 1468440203859.jpg (1028x778, 345K)

>WE MUST CREATE A MONARCHY USING 4TH GENERATION WARFARE.
Sounds good to me. When do we start?

What stupid shit did Lind say this time?

who cares what this moron thinks?

QUICK, ISSUE MISSION-TYPE ORDERS

Attached: IMG_1938.png (1153x1600, 891K)

Nothing, I just wanted to shitpost.

>

joo identified.

>implying obsolete farm equipment has ant better uses
Back to Plebbit with you.

t.Lind

Fucking saved.

When do we get the T-34s from the Czar as well as dive bombers (a superior and cheaper alternative to JDAMs and other fancy nonsense that will fail you in the heat of battle)?

What in the actual fuck was Lind's deal anyway? Like, does he genuinely not realize he'd formed a totalitarian dictatorship Russian puppet that was totally dependent on China? Do random secret police searches and restrictions on technology, travel, and human rights sound like freedom to someone?

No clue. Him and Sprey are bizarre figures, basically narcissistic con men supreme who seem to have bought their own lies. The alternative is that they are actively seeking to harm military readiness.

>supports working with Russia
>actively seeking to harm military readiness
TOTAL COINCIDENCE

On my read through I was just imagining how retarded the Russian PM must thing the main characters are.
>sir they sent a letter to the tsar.
>what the shit dmitri?

There is a 100% chance that if you are a foamer, you are also supremely autistic.

LIGHT
RAIL
ENTHUSIAST

I don't understand a thing, could I get a run down?

>William Lind is a paleoconservative author
>Writes some doctrine and books about military operations
>Writes a novel called "Victoria" where the U.S. collapses but thanks to good state-level leadership New England remains afloat
>Novel features odd stuff like Russia returning to rule under a tsar who lends NE T34 tanks to use against the remains of the U.S. Army, a feminist technocracy in California, the PNW being taken over by extreme environmentalists, and Southern nationalists nuking Atlanta to remove the degenerates and niggers
It's actually not a bad book, though it's divisive on Jow Forums.

It's actually a bad book. Entertaining enough for a giggle, but it is a bad book.

Sprey in particular figures heavily in that Revolt of the Iron Majors paper. It's hard to see how it isn't deliberate sabotage, but I guess it's possible that a person can have their head so far up their ass as to believe they're right against all evidence.

>actually not a bad book
Shut the fuck up, Lind, you're a terrible author.

>yfw you nuke your enemies with an antiquated bomber and retrofitted warheads

Attached: LIND.jpg (752x439, 57K)

>yfw the new Tsar of Russia loans you T34s for mission type orders

Attached: KRAUTABOO.jpg (752x439, 56K)

>it's actually not a bad book
Wut

>Sailor Haumea
>google it
WTF is this Deviant Art tier bullshit?

Attached: 1525105819865.jpg (810x1242, 100K)

It's just a name I came up with because I like dwarf planets. Seems others had the same idea.

Hmmm. Interesting.
I forgive you your trespass.

Saved

Monarchies and fascism are for strong men
Democracy is for faggots desu

>wars were fought from 1846 to 1992 across Europe to decide whether liberal democracy, monarchism, fascism, or communism was the best system
>liberal democracy wins out
>26 years later, this faggot says that fascism and monarchism are best

Monarchism and communism also won the war and fascism, while weakened, survived in Spain and South America later. America's geopolitical dominance exists in spite of its democratic processes, not because of them. And democracy will be the undoing of that hegemony.

And using our enthusiasm for light rail, we shall ship corn to Atlanta.

If you don't understand, that means you weren't' here for the riffing we did on his book.

America isn't out yet. That whole surrounded by ocean thing with no military competition in the Americas combined with the largest and most advanced navy and airforce on the planet gives it a major advantage over other "superpowers" that have to share their mainland with other shit-tier nations

It's The Room of /klit/

I would unironically support paying nigs to work farms and other shit jobs to make way for bulldozing those garbage fucking projects and trap houses every city has.

>it's not actually a bad book

It's entertaining, but that's in spite of its aspirations

>prefers second-place systems
Cuck.