This is America

This is America.

Attached: 1527387786599.png (595x889, 720K)

Other urls found in this thread:

localsyr.com/news/grocery-store-publix-will-suspend-political-funding-after-parkland-student-protest/1200961544
youtube.com/watch?v=Fz7STPD5cFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>People disrupting other peoples day trying to make a statement.

Drag em' out of the fucking store.

Attached: Disgust.jpg (325x326, 16K)

Whiny faggots desperate for attention while normal people try to ignore their obnoxious displays?

Attached: 661B61CF-70CC-4EE2-87E3-F3D6BC42A33B.jpg (600x337, 77K)

I would have told em that we're calling the cops for disturbing the peace

>t. Bakery Clerk

Don't catch you slippin now

publix actually caved in hard
They stopped supporting all political lobbying groups such as the NRA and planned parenthood

I personally don't like either but eh

>Need to go to the store for fucking food to live
>Fuck a bunch of hipster faggots are protesting whatever outrage their on about this week
>"Just ignore them honey, let's get our shit and go home"
>TFW suddenly you are the face of indifferance to violence just because you didn't drop everything in your fucking life for a bunch of crybaby faggots at the grocery store.

Attached: 1522730566909.jpg (387x309, 12K)

That's not bad, if they also stopped funding PP

Looks like the perfect time to bring back that chucking gallons of milk on the ground really hard meme.

What's the message? That liberals don't actually do anything meaningful, just lie around, bitch and get in people's way?

>this is his current twitter profile
What did Boss Hogg mean by this?

Attached: F53DL6AH_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

shit like this has got to create more reactionists than it makes people change their mind to the other side.

>he wants there to be more undesirables

Who would have laughed if the person shopping in the pic was open carrying?

Reminder that if you do not homeschool your kids and grandkids they will learn that you were the bad guy and these faggots were the heroes at (((public))) school

At least post the other parts.

Attached: 1527386590730.png (611x917, 346K)

Wh couldn't this happen near me?
I would have eaten so many goddamn beans and would have ripped the loudest goddamn fart the Western Hemisphere has ever heard

Attached: 1527386805173.png (620x551, 61K)

Damn melly taking those liberals to task itt

watch what i'm wippin now

As the general manager of a major Grocery store, I would have:
1. Asked them to leave.
2. Called the police.
3. Had every one of them criminal trespassed from the location making a crime for them to return.

no THIS is America

Attached: How everyone else sees america.webm (490x266, 2.67M)

This shit
Remember when BLM was straight up blocking highways during rush hour for fuck all reason? Worked wonders against them, I've never seen so many people turn to-the-bone racist at the drop of a hat

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-082623.png (1080x1920, 761K)

Dumbass.

It's only racist if they catch your licence plate after plowing through them.

Also, if people accidentally dropped glass jars on them, before running them over with their carts, it's not something I could held liable for and it would be great, thanks.

>Threaten manager with corporate if he doesn't resolve the situation of people on the floor because I cannot use a motorized cart to get my shit.
>Force manager to make them stand up and get out of the way.
>Park cart in the middle of them and walk over to get my shit.
>Make them get back up for me.

I fucking WISH.

I just didn't see them and inadvertently stepped on a couple of them while going about my business in the mall where they were throwing their tantrum. Not this specific tantrum, but one another group put together near by last week.

Also, witnessed.

*breathes in*

Attached: 1527392975922.jpg (1140x1277, 98K)

I'm , good luck forcing me to do anything LOL and if you think I'm scared of corporate then you're a moron.
That said, if you want to hit them with your mart cart, I'd probably love you for it.

This is now a hogg/goblina meme thread

Attached: 1527393766971.png (500x538, 298K)

I’m down

Attached: 141EBAB9-4ED0-4E9E-B5BA-D82CF198D24A.jpg (1024x576, 142K)

Jesus fucking christ

Attached: C40B78F9-F90A-4334-A1D9-C5BF31A49C01.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

Attached: Untitled.png (699x479, 685K)

guess the name, boys

Attached: 1521942048157.png (1413x917, 1.15M)

>people turn racist because BLM blocked a highway
No, they didn't, they were already racist. People don't just start looking down on an entire race for shit just because some assholes who happened to be that race blocked a highway.

Attached: VklsUWNnYUoUgQMjeQw5mlb1LQZbB-AgeaoKmfgYZ8Q.jpg (1024x675, 202K)

Really? My Grandma had no problem with black people till they started all this BLM shit. She was a new york liberal and now she's a hardcore conservative pseudo-racist.

What an annoying faggot

Attached: ParklandArmbands.jpg (1200x627, 736K)

I wish we had Publix here. I would have gone and stepped on them and rolled over them with my cart, then brutally kicked their asses if they tried to fight back.

Every day I pray that Hogg gets stabbed to death by a hobo.

>"No 1A if no 2A" is a nonsensical NRA propaganda slogan

Attached: 1527034401249.jpg (195x195, 14K)

Someone needs to update this

Attached: 20180317_023830.jpg (800x599, 197K)

Nigga I’m just tryna get my pubsub

Attached: B5EC8D2E-163A-4DCE-926C-2F57300D6D97.jpg (904x1024, 110K)

I'd ask the cameraman to snap a pic while I point and laugh at the fags on the floor.

Pretty sure the argument could be made that allowing them to wallow on the floor makes it inaccessible to cripples. I’m sure corporate would nail somebody’s ass to the wall for it

not asking the cameraman snap pics while you figure gun every fag on the floor

>not wearing a short skirt with no underwear

I mean, they’re fags, but I imagine most of them don’t want to see sweaty fat boy dick

Attached: 71JN34mSbhL._SY355_.jpg (349x355, 28K)

>fence sitting doesn't exist
>people's ideas neve change

Coincidentally that is the safest park in the entire world.

You're right. Just a few years ago I was a full on multi-culti libertarian. My favorite band was Gogol Bordello (all of their songs are pro-immigration anti-racism). The SJW movement took it too far and now I realize we can't be free if continue to allow freedom-hating shitskins to flood into our country and receive welfare.

>children throw a tantrum in a grocery store
>they're ignored
Wow.

Attached: smug girl(male) no1273.png (487x525, 403K)

The grocery store met their demands. localsyr.com/news/grocery-store-publix-will-suspend-political-funding-after-parkland-student-protest/1200961544

The faggots won. Never shop there.

>Force manager to make them stand up and get out of the way.
What the fuck kind of request is that? Sure the situation sucks for everyone but do you really expect store employees to just start beating up fools at your request? At best they are gonna call the cops or some form of store security. Retail wagecucks are, believe it or not, not magical fairys who can grant you any wish.

Exactly, shit's a fire hazard.

Not just a fire hazard, but a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Maybe. Might be a bit of a stretch

>customers have asked you to remove dipshit animals who were also customers
>customers are always right and you aren't even allowed to confront people as you see them steal let alone applying physical force of any kind
too be honest I am not too sure how to solve this myself, they can just fucking lay there and be invincible.
There's always room for accidents however, just have to be clever and tastefully clumsy about it.

>b-but fence sitting
>implying people just suddenly started hating other people for things that they more than likely haven't even personally done simply because those other people happen to have been born with the wrong color skin
>seriously expecting me to believe this ridiculous rationalization

You are absolutely retarded and probably very young. A shitload of people never even had one thought about Islam until 911.

Implying racism isn't self-preservation, that there is a moral justification for anti-racism that somehow only applies to whitey.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fz7STPD5cFc

>What are optics and how people on the fence start thinking people on one side of the debate are autistic and brainless when they sit down in the middle of a store and do this, and in the process don't adopt the position at the very least or accept the opposing position because the position full of autistic retards lying on the floor clearly isn't smart enough to hold a smart position on an issue

Also,

>Might be a bit of a stretch
Not if I get a jewwy enough ambulance chaser lawyer and "fall" off my mart cart. :^)

Man, I hate it when I trip over all of these people when it's wear my cleats to the store day.

beautiful

there's got to be a "clean up on aisle ___" joke somewhere

Looks like they stopped all political donations, not just to the NRA, so it's a pretty clean break. Hopefully they'll quietly reinstate it in like a year or two like most companies that take a ride on the virtue signal Express.

Hogg is such an obviously insincere piece of shit that's not funny.

Attached: general armistead stop.jpg (1186x2387, 937K)

Haha time to take the cart full of misplaced pointy items to the back room, or the cart full of dusty cardboard, or the cart containing poorly tightened trashbags dripping starbucks or whatever brown fluids. Did I mention the cart was beat to shit and hard to steer, loud as fuck, looks nasty, and might or might not obstruct my view of the ground?

>mobilize the elderly
>flank the kids, wall 'em off
>distribute oxygen tanks to brave lemon party vets
>release the gas
When you get to hell, tell them I sent you. Then apologize for the inconvenience on my behalf.

Attached: god save the queen.jpg (1300x960, 205K)

Nuggetfest

Most people are a little racist naturally, but don't think of themselves as such
It's easy to think "Yeah black people are disproportionately committing violent crimes, but it's still isolated individuals and they are victims of racism and society could do more to help them," which is a very common middle-of-the-road belief, and have that flip over to "Yeah black people are predisposed to crime" when you see regular examples of large scale chimpouts and refusal to accept any sort of responsibility from perpetrators and their associates even when it is blatantly obvious.

what

I would stomp on them and say "oh damn I'm sorry, didn't realize there was shit on the ground".

Don't understand why security don't remove them. A store is a private property, people are not allowed to protest in it.

>Don't understand why security don't remove them. A store is a private property, people are not allowed to protest in it.
Does every store where you live have security? Where I live, the stores' security is wait for 911 just like the rest of us.

Was that guy using a sig as a hammer? Has he not seen the shitposts?

>you don't hold the same views as me, therefore you must be less mature than me because I know everything
Yeah, I'm the young one here. And yes, anyone who seriously hates someone for something that they more than likely weren't even personally a part of based on some easily visible factor such as race didn't just start doing that.

>that there is a moral justification for anti-racism that somehow only applies to whitey.
Where exactly did I say or even imply anything of the sort?

What are you even going on about? Try actually reading up the post chain before posting a reply.

Say something sarcastic or borderline mean.They love it.

The boss Hogg's usefulness has expired, the media is ignoring him now.
How long before he freaks out and does something stupid now that his 15 minutes of fame are up? I'm hoping that it results in some kind of misdemeanor like exposing himself in public, that'd be great,

Attached: 1378788212_pjj1zsmlss2o1yqiypq0_andy.jpg (535x578, 129K)

>And yes, anyone who seriously hates someone for something that they more than likely weren't even personally a part of based on some easily visible factor such as race didn't just start doing that.
Yeah they did just start doing that if they only recently start witnessing something that they never encountered before. If you aren't young, then you are probably just autistic and cannot understand human nature or how people react to a lifetime of situations different than yours do.

My money is on sexual harassment

>Rare photo of a Jedi stopping a cannon ball at the battle of Moon base 6

If some fags did that in my store I'm pretty sure security would love to drag them out. Dunno if management would let them do it, but they're cracking down and the homeless camp next our parking lot disappeared right after the new security guys started, so maybe.

t. baker at Safeway

No, people turn pretty racist when you make them late for work. I'll call any race any name in the book if I get to blame them instead of my time management skills

Or a gun crime for maximum irony.

>The pussy hat is the only pussy he got to touch