Help me name my child, Jow Forums

Got a little boy on the way in a week or two. Help us figure out a name for him (first and middle). Ideally should be a name that could work for a general, supreme court justice, or president.

Attached: il_340x270.692314005_jfiu.jpg (340x270, 24K)

US Marine Hyde

the big faggot who freekills people.

would "US Marine" be the first name? This post was clearly written by a marine.

Baraka Hussein Obomber

Name him White Guilt.

US MARINE HYDE

Just pick a real name like William, Henry, Philip, Daniel, etc. Don't pick nicknames, last names, or misspelled names.

Also, don't circumcise your son.

Here is a list of respectable white names
>john
>michael
>matthew
>henry
>george
>william
>tom
There is a good start

Bichari

Name him Nigger Tits, because we all know he's coming out darker than you went in

>respectable white names
>lists of (((their))) names

Name him varg

Middle name: 'Simo'?

Name it after your best friend and simply add Junior

Will result in a lot less confusion after the paternity test.

ayo hol up, you have a child you havent met yet? how do you know how its going to gender identify?

Attached: 1478464746073.jpg (1024x614, 110K)

It's like you dont want this boy ever getting laid with your anti circumcision talk

kek

Twee Vor

>allowing your son to be harvested and used in expensive skin treatments for rich women
Only 30% of men in the world are circumcised, and 2/3 of circumcised men are muslim.

Attached: foreskin-for-sale.png (1060x1102, 235K)

Felix, Jack, Robert, Edward, Paul
Some strong names for a boy

not an argument

Deshawn or Trayvon, after his biological father

Ignore this. Just a test. Phone posting and dynamic ip hit a banned ip. Restarted phone.

Em Sixteen

Male names, look to the Roman's

Female names, look to the greeks

Planned Parenthood NRA
One sells arms, the other lobbies for guns

John barrett or tyler spurr.

Solid Snake

Erwin Rommel

Marcus, Atticus, Cato, Felix, Julius

Name your daughter ophelia

don't listen to this guy

lol but seriusly call him something normal or the boys gonna have a hard time in school and hate you for it

I've always like Athena as a girl name. When I was little there was a greek girl in my neighborhood named Athena. I wonder if she grew up to be a hottie.

Edward Paul

Attached: 1492136443356.jpg (196x250, 6K)

oskar dirlewanger

Abortion and Circumcision are both disgusting.

Attached: foreskinforbeauty.png (780x529, 31K)

I'm uncircumcised and american and have literally 0 fucking issues with having sex on the regular. Chicks literally do not give a fuck if your dick has a protective layer that retracts or not, and honestly some have been more curious since theyve never had an "uncut guy" before.

There is literally ZERO reason to circumcise your baby at birth aside from a select few medical conditions. Your child wont even have to fucking worry about sex until he's WELL at the age he can decide for himself if hed like it cut off. and heres the kicker, i fucking gurantee you your son is gonna decide to keep it.

>but muh hygiene!
Fucking wash your dick. Its that simple. Whenever you take a shower just pull the damn skin back and wash your dick like any other normal human being. Smegma will only build up if you fucking neglect that shit for like a week straight. And if youre neglecting showers for a week straight youre gonna have worse hygiene issues than a little white schmutz on your dick.

Attached: B73942C8-CF4C-4C0C-AEDA-2126F080C2C9-2869-000004D244005536.jpg (480x389, 14K)

Shes a stripper and a junkie. Shes hot on that level but nothing you wanna take home to mom.

these are nigger names now, user

first name Charles
middle name Martel

enjoy your increased susceptibility to STDs and penile cancer

The American Cancer Association has said that circumcision has no effect on penile cancer. The effect on STDs is minimal, especially when compared to using a condom.

Circumcision should be a choice that a consenting adult can make for themself.

When my wife was pregnant, I was really pushing her to name the kid "Jonathan Moses" because our last name rhymes with Browning.
She shot the idea down, saying "that's a stupid girl's name."

>I'm uncircumcised and american and have literally 0 fucking issues with having sex
This. Girls care more about your personality and guys are already too hard to care either way.

Do listen to this guy. A male can get circumcised at literally ANY point in his fucking life, why in the goddamn hell would you decide to make that PERMANENT choice for him when he has 0 ability to comprehend the world around him or express his feelings beyond screaming? and oh, lemme tell you boy, those babies scream. I dont just mean the normal screaming for their mother. The topical anaetesia doesnt work. The doctors make billions off of this and WILL lie to you.

If you stick your dick in a dirty hole unprotected its gonna get an std dude. Being circumcised is not a free pass to use the pull out policy.

>could work for a general, supreme court justice, or president.
Your son is going to grow up to be an antigun libtard that smokes weed all day and amounts to nothing.

Give him a name based on your heritage that isnt too autistic or outlandish. Having a unique name with real history behind it is actually pretty damn cool and makes it easier to become a more memorable figure in people's lives. Theres a billion johns and davids.

I have a Roman name that is in the Bible.

Oedipus as the first name

>tfw circumcised in childhood because of phimosis
>never got to experience how it feels to have the foreskin
I don't even fucking know what to feel.

One society recommendation means jackshit. Read up on the contradictory information on prostate cancer screening and cholesterol management guidelines.

SUMMARY:

●Male circumcision (removal of the prepuce or foreskin) is almost always an elective procedure performed for religious, cultural, or medical reasons. The prevalence varies across the world. (See 'Background' above and 'Prevalence and epidemiology' above.)

●Parents of newborn males should be provided with accurate, unbiased, written information about the potential risks and benefits of circumcision. This information should be in a language that they understand and they should have the opportunity to discuss this information with the operating practitioner prior to deciding whether or not to have their infant son circumcised. (See 'Counseling' above.)

●We educate parents about neonatal circumcision, as we believe the health benefits of circumcision outweigh the risks. Benefits of circumcision in men include reduction in the rates of urinary tract infection (UTI), penile cancer, some sexually transmitted infections, penile inflammatory and retractile disorders, as well as easier hygiene. These benefits, which extend over a lifetime, need to be weighed against the potential risks of the circumcision procedure, which are often short-term, and in the context of the low incidence of UTIs and penile cancer in uncircumcised men. (See 'Potential benefits' above.)

●Circumcision protects the male from acquisition of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), human papillomavirus (HPV), and probably herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2). There is also some evidence that it may protect against trichomonas and chancroid infection. Male circumcision also confers benefits to female partners by reductions in cervical cancer and acquisition of some sexually transmitted infections and bacterial vaginosis. (See 'Cervical cancer in partners' above and "Prevention of sexually transmitted infections", section on 'Male circumcision'.)

●Procedure-related complications are uncommon, and serious complications are rare. (See 'Procedure related complications' above.)

above from uptodate, which is a literature summary physicians use as reference for any given medical subject

t. doctor

Attached: 1526436936424.jpg (492x882, 171K)

How though?!
My name is of Hebrew origins and I'm not even Jewish. Just let people choose without bullshit politics

Attached: armiya_02.jpg (640x409, 141K)

wow, a terrible thing happened 52 years ago

Ay its alright bro. The technology is coming around and foreskin restoration is becoming increasingly more viable. While youll never get the intense nerve endings found in a real foreskin, you can either regrow or surgically restore the protective layer over your glans, which allows the nerves in your glans to avoid overstimulation and regain a lot of lost sensation

>I'm not even Jewish

>t. (((Doctor)))

Attached: A65C4B04-47D2-4317-A74C-4710460FA922-1596-000001CCE6FA328D.jpg (298x199, 29K)

Think positive, on one hand you don't know what to feel. On the other hand you don't know what you're missing.

Better you got clipped earlier than later and know exactly what you're missing.

so you're saying circumcision wil lcure premature ejaculation?

so if you teach your son to not be an idiot the procedure is wholly unnecessary.
if you're a lazy nigger who isn't going to be around for more than a month after birth, go for it.

Name your son Vasiliy or Vitaliy or Vladimir or Valeriy.
All good strong names.

Its true, unless your baiting me. Then have your (you).

Attached: 1527447323794.png (162x194, 63K)

Lets look at where circumcision started in America, with one of its original greatest advocates and starters of the practice, with our dear friend Dr. Kellog, an UP TO DATE and RESPECTED PHYSICIAN of his time.

>In younger children, with whom moral considerations will have no particular weight, other devices may be used. Bandaging the parts has been practised with success. Tying the hands is also successful in some cases; but this will not always succeed, for they will often contrive to continue the habit in other ways, as by working the limbs, or lying upon the abdomen. Covering the organs with a cage has been practised with entire success. A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed without administering an anaesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed. …

Hes talking about masturbation, btw. He saw circumcision as a way to stop masturbation

not an argument

Not in the fucking slightest dude. just because you can feel more doesnt mean you nut faster. It means it feels 50x better while youre building to the nut. Premature ejaculation is related to overmasturbation, (ie i beat my dick 15 times daily to the point i cum in 3 seconds), plain stress and anxiety about performance, or simple neurological issues. Most of the time premature ejaculation is associated with a lack of pleasure from the orgasm, actually.

John

Attached: 1506015446763.jpg (482x601, 36K)

Your baby's foreskin is very valuable to us goyim, remember, his natural body is wrong and evil and must be given to us! Dont forget, he wont get laid if you dont!

Attached: A352E035-B826-40EC-9141-C50A8CD755B0-1596-000001D1F66AD172.jpg (650x487, 37K)

so you got circumcised later to be able to compare it? Medical literature doesn't find any difference in rates of sexual performance issues between circumcised and non.

First name : Joel/Alexander/Mars/meggafaggot
Middle name: (your father/grandfather's first name)
Done

Attached: circumcision votes are in.jpg (1000x1000, 97K)

>beat my dick 15 times daily to the point i cum in 3 seconds
Why would you cum faster from that?
Wouldn't that just increase stamina?

OP starts a thread about baby names.

Jow Forums argues over circumcision instead.

Attached: 1458658075610.jpg (727x485, 117K)

Cornelius Bonaparte

And hope you don't have a faggot last name

"Anassault Rifle [Surname]" (Anna to his friends), so when you take him to school for the first time you can tell the clerk that you've "brought an assault rifle to the first day of kindergarten"

Magnus Ragnar.

which is weird because the only real difference is that you don't need hand lotion to jerk off but in return you can very easily jerk off so much the skin on the outside can chafe and start to bleed.

Name him Eugene Kalashnikov Browning.

Attached: 42437C37-839D-458C-AAD6-3AE5857EF9A5.jpg (576x1024, 80K)

Fuck you, i came here to post this

enjoy being harvested to be sold for a profit

Attached: 1524519153117.png (1905x1235, 1.26M)

IF DUBS OP NAMES HIS CHILD TIM "MCVEIGH" (LASTNAME)

Attached: dreamer meme.png (768x1024, 1.61M)

Adolf mk Gregor

Attached: 1524933512397.gif (384x216, 1.96M)

So Mannstein, Rommel or similar then

You could always just copy some celebs too and call it north south east west

checked

>Inb4 he is raised thinking he is supposed to be a church burner, with an old norwegian name that translates to wolf.

I did know a guy who's name was literally just viking once though, guy was a violent cunt, but his name got that message across for him.

listen as a self respecting anglo you have a few choices. nordic, biblical or roman names. anything else is nigger tier jerdavious blade territory.
this guy was joking but ERWIN is actually perfect.
just normal enough to pass by undetected.
strong but also soft enough to get by normies.
Erwin is actually a fucking great name and Im taking this anons idea for myself for my future seed.
never even thought of that name before but goddamn it's perfect.

Attached: profligate scum.jpg (950x665, 206K)

John Wayne

t, Erwin McGregor

it is also a good gril name, because it sounds like you were trying to give her an elf name or something

Attached: pot elf.gif (406x282, 3.1M)

wait is erwin a scot name? its germanic right?
>daughter named erwin
>dog named rommel
didnt hunter thompson have a dog named rommel?

Attached: kkk.jpg (361x500, 30K)

Douglas Armstrong (last name here)

US Marine Hyde

Douglas Armstrong (last name here)

GAIUS
JULIUS
CAESAR

Attached: 1421444972304.jpg (1087x619, 181K)

get out of here popcuck
Jow Forums is an optimates board
Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix is a much better name, don't you agree OP?

Attached: 220px-Bust_of_Sulla_(loan_from_Ny_Carlsberg_Glyptotek)_-_Glyptothek_-_Munich_-_Germany_2017.jpg (220x330, 19K)

>An evolution of the the Old High German Herwin (friend of the army), which is a compounding of the elements heri (army) and wine (friend).

Dubs and the kid is called AR-15

Name him Gunther. No middle.

Call him "John Moses".