I need answers

what stops a shooter from putting an orange tip in a real gun and start a mass shooting in an anime convention

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1187, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHeSC_Ws5Ic
azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2017/05/25/armed-man-arrested-phoenix-comicon/347315001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Security you nigger. The event locations usually have it.

what stops a shooter from just bringing a real gun and start a a mass shooting in an anime convention at all?

Do it faggot.

how do they want to stop the guy with the gun?

With another gun.

See

The same thing that stops anyone from doing anything, not enough motivation.

>acting like that would be a bad thing
The kind of scum that attend those are probably pic related. That's like if some nutter shot up the next hurty pooper movie- all the beardfags get lead suppositories, that means they won't be around to fuck up our society any longer.

Attached: 1527392075669.jpg (1024x1024, 400K)

>"Excuse me sir but I'm afraid you can't take that deadly Assault Rifle-15 in here"
>"Oh god please stop shooting me"

>children who disagree with me politically should be shot
You deserve to be disarmed.

Why are these people so fixated on Harry Potter? It's such a strange phenomena, I don't use planet of the apes to push my political agenda despite how much I loved it as a kid.

Fuck me people are retarded.

Like if for whatever reason you feel to need to protest guns why in sweet fuck would you reference Harry Potter and other stupid shit.

And fucking 1984 and animal farm. Those are fucking classic reasons to have guns/ a milita.

Attached: FDABE561-CB81-419C-A7B6-FF0069D1A775.jpg (462x400, 62K)

Because they read classics just to say they have read them without taking in the core message. Just like everything else they do.

I was stopped by police several times during my Airsoft days for carrying my airsoft around the neighborhood.

Nobody takes the oarnge tip for granted anymore.

Attached: XyaF6Gc.png (1010x264, 85K)

so was I, but back then, anybody who had airsoft was considered that edgy school shooter kid or an asian, and most normies played paintball... then the larpers showed up and ruined it for everybody

It really wouldn't be a nice thing to do.

> Teenagers beat Voldemort by disarming him
No they beat Voldemort by gnawing at his life force piece by piece and then just murdering him. Did they really read the books?

This a thousand times.
>work at a few paintball fields
>always those faggots that show up and complain about the guns being too heavy and it hurting too much and how they'd be 'owning if it was airsoft with their sniperraiful'
Most of the time they were 20+ years old too.

I do cosplay events and larps. Every last one has a mandatory entrance security control to weed out the whackos. All the guys carrying 8 feet long swords are a hassle because the rookies make them from steel and wood while the pros bring plastic or even paper repros.

Because as with Harry Potter they would lose vs a random with a gun.

No one would waste their life to shoot up an anime convention

>mass shooting in an anime convention
itsthekikes.jpg

They say "it's just like Harry Potter"
I say "it's just like the Turner Diaries"
Which one is closer to reality?

>mass shooting in an anime convention
>'I mean, yeah we bullied him. But he deserved it. His waifu was shit.'

>No they beat Voldemort by gnawing at his life force piece by piece and then just murdering him.
Which is exactly what they're doing to America.

Because it used to be considered cool and rebellious to like due to the evangelicals flipping their shit over the whole magic and witches ordeal and had a set in stone good and bad side for brainlets to understand. Any adult I meet that unironically likes Harry Potter for anything other than nostalgia I immediately avoid. It's like the literary version of raybans and dyed hair.

Attached: 1522211897949.png (598x628, 383K)

Attached: satania chuckle.jpg (372x392, 42K)

Gosh you're saying they're stupid and being huge hypocrites and don't even realize it?
Holy shit user stop the presses!

They obviously haven't read 1984 or Animal Farm. Hunger Games and Harry Potter maybe, but they probably just watched the movies anyways.

>Implying the average onions hippy leach is well read on the subjects they raise
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just went to Momocon in Atlanta and nobody checked bags. 100’s of cosplayers had orange tips on their guns and no one checked them.

>tfw the main obstructionists of the setting, the Ministry, disarmed everyone out of fear
>tfw Harry spent an entire movie arming students to fight both the Ministry and the approaching No-Nose McGee
>tfw the Ministry got unrecoverably BTFO while Harry and Co. slew his snakey ass
>tfw retards obsessed with Harry Potter can't even remember what happened in their own books

Attached: wehheh.png (489x635, 168K)

oh shit is that actually what happens in the books? kek
self awareness is not the lefts forte

oh no no no no no no

how does the shooter know some Jow Forums didn't sneak in a few real guns that has orange tip? Whom will gladdly take the chance to shoot the shooter down and gain the 15 mins of fame on inforwar and stop being an incel.

Attached: 1527327125197.jpg (4288x2880, 3.31M)

full auto

Attached: scarface.gif (80x80, 9K)

Well for one thing the magazine is inserted backwards...

kek

>anime convention
>marvel, dc, harry potter crap
not

Sanity, and probably a buffett and booth girls

>I'd rather have a stick about a foot long that fires instant death bolts at people
me too.

I've worked staff for a lot of conventions, there is jack shit for security. Even if there is armed security or cops there, there are so many fags cosplaying with fake guns, that cops are gonna have their hands full.

You deserve to be shot

wtf am i looking at?

Attached: 1503984258274.jpg (206x215, 13K)

Most of the shooters nowadays would probably like anime too much to shoot up a convention.

looks like a carry case made out of a tarp.

Top kek

amerifat detected, its clearly an IKEA bag, great shit, though I don't know how to feel about their whole environmental issues thing

HAHA HOLY SHIT THE MAGS BACKWARDS

Attached: 546.jpg (450x383, 25K)

>amerifat detected

Attached: 1523017846201.png (644x644, 936K)

>every 11 year old is given the same tool that the protagonist uses to murder hundreds of people, all they get told is if you use it to do that, you go to jail
How is that shit anti gun?

We have ikeas in america you tard.

Has any shooter had any connection to the NRA aside from the possible use of a rifle?

As far as I know it's still at zero. The NRA ought to branch out into the salt mining business with the amount they induce.

None
There are more shootings by Democrat voters and vegans than NRA contributors.
There would even be more if these school shooters were old enough to vote.
It's the only way these (((Fact Checking))) sites can deny that they were ever left leaning at all.

Attached: autora-del-tiroteo.jpg (563x614, 108K)

>Anime fans are the same as Harry Potter fan

Hey democrat, stop trying to get ideas for a falseflag here. This thread has been reported to the authorities.

Simple, they fucking grab it on the spot, even airshit.
t.i had my metal flagpole confiscated at a convention

the new tried to link the texas shooter to NRA because his dad was a member

>Shooting happens in the after dark events
>A bunch of dorks having a shitty orgy are gunned down.

I thought the whole point of The Giver was dangerous freedom at its worst is greater than peaceful slavery at its best

>weeb starts shooting up convention
>sneak up behind him and cave in his head with giant wooden sword

Attached: 77f.jpg (362x447, 50K)

It's different because niggers/muggles or wtf they're called don't get to have wands/guns.

Oh shit...

Attached: HST.jpg (678x432, 56K)

Because even the media would ignore the shooting, no one would care. So no one does it.

>>complains about NRA
>>praises Spartans

>
this. that's why arm dealers don't do nuke,
you don't want to kill off your customer.

>a stick about a foot long that fires instant death bolts
Nobody's stopping you from buying 10mm.

Attached: Glock 40 Problem Solver.jpg (3072x3072, 999K)

Since you posted HST, might as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=NHeSC_Ws5Ic

You know I’m notreally sure. Because it’s a great reference for the benefit of open carry in school

It's against the law :^)

>The beat voldemort by disarming him

They fucking killed his magical ass by shooting him with magic lasers

Attached: ca4e5c14a2ef9207782fedbe51f48aa5120e1f2a_hq.jpg (660x330, 38K)

Attached: .40_keks.png (292x257, 142K)

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2017/05/25/armed-man-arrested-phoenix-comicon/347315001/

Nevah Ben dun befoah

>I read 1984 and animal farm and use them as a reason to not have guns

Attached: 5413521313.55.png (631x801, 875K)

This, i think JK Rowling even said that a wizard would get btfo'd by a random with a firearm, and thats why they have to stay hidden

Well thats because theyre in the UK
If snake-face tried the same shit in chicago he'd get raped to death by inner-city gang-bangers at gunpoint

“it’s just like american history x”

>A 26 episode anime is made about said event

I never got around with reading the last one, but one of the earlier ones featured this bitch from the wizard government who forced the school to get rid of the Defense Against the Dark Arts class. Either that or she was the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, to replace the last one who had died horribly to a practitioner of the dark arts (terribly turnover rate for that position), and refused to teach anything practical because it wasn't necessary in their safe PC world. Basically the equivalent of teaching acceptance rather than teaching self defense. Harry organized an underground dueling club where students learned how to defend themselves. Some rat spilled the beans, got the club shut down, and then some people died when dark wizards showed up and students were ill prepared to defend themselves. I forget if the bitch from the government was just stupid or if she was actually evil and deliberately undermining the defensive capabilities of the next generation, and I don't feel like looking it up.

From what I understand, alumni of that underground dueling club were instrumental to defeating Voldemort in the final book.

Anyway, the morale of the story was that good people need to be armed if we want to keep evil in check, and that any government who tries to stand in the way of the ability of good people to defend themselves should be ignored. Somehow that message flew over the heads of leftists and even the author.

>using 1984 and Animal Farm in an attempt to justify disarming the general populace
Public education was a mistake

Attached: The Sorrow of Mike Stoklassa.jpg (466x466, 64K)

I think the quote was that the average wizard would get btfo due to a combination of having only minimal self defense skills and a general tendency to view muggles as beneath them and dramatically underestimate the capabilities of the non-magical. Presumably a more militant wizard who isn't underestimating his opponent would fare significantly better against firearms.

You got a point, but thats like saying a T1 operator would be able to beat Joe Blow in a fistfight. Plus i think dropping a JDAM on whatever block the militant wizard hides in renders the entire argument moot

the disarmer chick, fat and lumpy as she was, became ministry head of the magic commie SS brigades that ended up siding with Voldy on human supremacy issues- and then she got raped by centaurs, or maybe that happen before she put on her vericose veined jackboots, it's been a while

I'm gonna go to Paris and drop a caustic loaf in the Louve. Now, did I just make a scatalogical reference or threaten to commit bioterrorism?

Attached: 1523298571607.jpg (465x620, 37K)

I guess that gets back to ultimately where said that they need to stay hidden. Less because a random Joe with a shotgun would beat the average wizard in a fight, and more because the economic, industrial, and military capabilities of the non-magical world have grown to the point where they could crush the wizarding society if they ever became aware of and afraid of the magical world. It doesn't matter if the elite wizard would win out in a firefight because he can turn himself incorporeal and laugh at bullets. They would be hunted until they got tired, made a mistake, and died. Even if they were all elite wizards, the odds are too stacked against them.

It's pretty funny how Feinstein looking the woman is they casted for that role in the movies.

Attached: 31119298-1009-1135.jpg (1009x1135, 194K)

Ikea brand chicom rig, wut

It's also really really inconvenient to run from angry mobs that made neat gizmos and fancy chocolates you used to enjoy, which I believe was the real joke.

Huh.

Attached: 150622_r26649-1196.jpg (4200x2412, 2.47M)

If i may indulge in faggotry, i think it would be an interesting read if there was a story of a mudblood getting imprisoned/tortured/whatever by the ministry who just happened to be the daughter of a witch and a fucking SAS commando who proceeds to mount a one man rescue op against what is basically wizard hq for the entirety of Europe

Oooh, i wouldnt mind reading that, cept make so that the daughter dies and the soldier hunts down and executes anyone involved

The people that go to anime conventions aren't motivated enough to shoot one up. All they're hoping to do is score some signed posters and get a fat chick drunk in their hotel room.

When are Spartan mascots going to be banned due to Spartans historically holding slaves?

Attached: 20180528233716.jpg (960x826, 131K)

The irony is that Harry Porter is a society where everyone is armed from a young age. Every child over 11 is carry a wand that can do worse than any gun. Defence Against the Dark Arts is basically the equivalent of teaching children gun handling, shooting and small unit tactics in school. In the end the rebels win an armed rebellion against a tyrannical government, using their gun equivalents.

"I have a certain set of very specific skills that will make your life a living hell."

>I don't use planet of the apes to push my political agenda despite how much I loved it as a kid.

Ok user i fucking laughed

Attached: Are you a water chip.gif (163x177, 1.7M)

>disarming law abiding gun owners will protects us from mass shooters that don't pay attention to laws

Yup nothing wrong with this arguement.