You're walking down the street. It's dark outside, about 10 to midnight. You have your edc with you...

You're walking down the street. It's dark outside, about 10 to midnight. You have your edc with you. All of a sudden you feel something firm press into your back. You hear someone say that if you turn around you're wasted. They ask to cough up your wallet/phone/etc, but if you attempt to turn around or make any sudden moves, you're getting two to the back. How do you proceed?

Will answer questions if you need more information

Attached: 153076225.jpg (612x439, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5IJ1n2qijMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

After I give him dummy wallet as suggested by 100 deadly skills, I'll behead him with my fox karambit, because this guy in the youtube unboxing video said "oh shit this can probably take someone's head off".

tell him i dont have any money, but will gladly cum all over his face, just let me unzip my dick, then pull out my pocket grenade carefully disguised as a dickbulge since i have a microbenis

i will give him my wallet that has no cash and no credit cards because I am poor.
then I will point my edc at my stomach and pull the trigger killing him and myself in hte process utilizing the power of 10mm

Turn around real quick while drawing and try to shoot him. I don’t want to live anymore anyway, and my family won’t think I’m a puss for taking my own life. It’s a win win.

Tell him to fucking do it. I don't give a shit. Either kill me or I kill you. I then turn, draw and magdump.

easy
>stutter "p-please d-don't kill me senpai! I'll suck your dick dressed as an anime girl if you want"
>proceed to moan like cute girls in your favorite japanese anime
>get your phone and wallet our of your pocket and drop them on purpose while shaking and moaning like a nippon whore acting like you're too hazukashi for the lewdness of Cletus Tyrese Jr.
>apologize "o-oops I-I'll get these for you onii-chan"
>at this point the mugger is troubled
>but this is how you broke contact between you two
>this is your opening
>"deja vu" starts playing
>bend your right knee a bit, and realise a super fast Kansei Durifuto at incredibly hihg speeds
>attacker goes "N-NANI?!? HAYAI!"
>whisper "pst, nothing personel, kid"
>as you pass in the back of the mugger, unsheate your CCWd katana, tip your fedora, and bloat your neckbeard, before releasing the best omnislash strike you painfully learned for your local manga convention
There.

You give him the dummy wallet, he tells you to stay facing forward and to not move. You feel the gun removed from your back and wait your chance. You slightly turn your head and look through your peripherals to see if he is still there and you see he's running the opposite direction at full speed. You don't have the opportunity to use your karambit but you also didn't lose anything of importance.

He puts two in your back and takes your wallet and phone

The bullet travels relatively cleanly through you as you aimed it in a fleshy spot, but has lost most of its velocity and only goes a few inches into the robber if that. He puts two into your back and runs off, without taking anything from you. Surprisingly you live as a bystander is a trained EMT and an ambulance was dispatched very quickly. The bullets that hit you caused some permanent damage though: every time you sneeze your right hand goes numb, when you try to move your left big toe you lose control of your bladder and soil yourself which leads to you having to use a catheter frequently when you walk. But other than that you are fine and live a normal life

As soon as you start to reach you receive 3 bullets in the back, still able to move you draw your weapon and empty the clip. Out of a 16 round magazine you land 7 shots on target, most in the lower back and leg area as he was running away. He falls down, attempts to get back up, manages to get across the street, then slumps down one final time. You both bleed out on the street from your wounds.

>>attacker goes "N-NANI?!? HAYAI!"
>>whisper "pst, nothing personel, kid"
One of those rare moments where I am actually laughing out loud and wondering why I can't ever think of shit like this.

k den nostradamus
must be easy to argue when you control the narrative

Remind him that he's white and doesn't have to do this, he can get a job.

kinda the point of this thread

>the power of 10mm
>only goes a few inches into the robber if that.
Now don't you feel silly for not getting the 9x25 Dildo barrel like Jow Forums told you to?

give him my shit, wait for him to be preoccupied and shoot

>letting someone sneak up on you
Sensei would be disappointed.

>letting someone near you
>you aren't hypervigilant

you deserve to have your guns taken

Give him my wallet. I don’t carry much cash and I can cancel my credit card easily. I’d actually ask if I can just give him the money because I don’t wanna get a new license.

What are you doing walking alone in the dark at midnight without situational awareness?

This battle has already been lost in your mind.

Attached: 1407221756517.jpg (700x732, 98K)

attacker has trained 30 years in Moo goo gai gai art form of deception and kiwwing technique

Tell him they're in my bag and when I go to remove it, draw my .40 from the holster on it and blind fire where I heard the voice from. I'll probably still be shot, but that nigger is going to die from at least five rounds at point blank range.

>.40

You die instantly from having a shit caliber

>blind fire where I heard the voice from

Someone is catching a stray round in their living room tonight.

Attached: 1441559868539.jpg (1160x979, 198K)

Great. I can take two with me.

I hope it's you.

>all of what OP posted but your mom just died in a tragic and horrorifc car accident and you just got the call from pop. You’re walking to your car to get to his house and grieve together. Because you got mugged, you’re no longer allowed to own guns because some faggot on a Cantonese shoots and ladders forum is edgy.
Gee user it’s almost like sometimes there’s a lapse in everyone’s skills and shit happens.

Attached: 97A648A2-FA8E-4052-B69D-CF0F41083935.gif (800x450, 224K)

>All of a sudden you feel something firm press into your back
Abruptly spin left and knock his arm away while hitting the perp with my right as I spin knocking him out in one punch.

Hey, it's at least as realistic as OP's scenario so give me a break. Actually kinda practiced this a bit some years ago after reading an article about action beating reaction and the article indicated that people could easily knock a gun to the side if the assailant was close like in OP's scenario. Used an unloaded 1911 and damned if the hammer wouldn't drop until the gun was knocked off to my left by a good margin, and I'm sloooow. Now I'd never try it IRL because I would have nothing to follow-through with.

>Yeah, relax man
>Here you go, take it
>pull pin
Pick related

Attached: V40 grenade.jpg (600x600, 192K)

You're just going to keep raising the bar until this dipshit mugger is a fucking terminator demigod with time negative reflex speed.

Reach for"wallet" in front pocket, pull out aiwb and start shooting while quickly turning around until all 15rds are in his stomach. The person is probably on drugs, has a poor quality weapon, and/or lacks any kind of training, as indicated by the bad judgement of getting that close.

>dipshit mugger is terminator
>but i can spin around while somehow not taking bullets and land 15 good hits

Give him the wallet, then as he's walking away, tell him you have a ton of cash then shoot him so the rounds entered through frontish area of his body. Alternatively, if in Texas, shoot him as he's escaping as he just committed a felony.

I can see the smarter part of you ran down your dads leg

SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER

Slowly and deliberately take valuables off my person and drop them on the ground in front of me. As the idiot picks them up is the window that you draw your weapon.

Shoot myself and frame him for attempted murder

Hand him my wallet, which is usually just a credit card, ID, and train fair. Cancel the card as soon as he leaves. Wait, I’m on k...

“Now is the time” I think to myself as I pretend to comply, reach into my pocket and grab the detonator to the suicide vest I always wear. As the robber says “this all you got?” I reply “yyyy you t-t-to” and I suicide bomb the dude.

What SHOULD I do OP, lord of mugging?

I give him my wallet and phone since being a badass isn't worth my life. Once he does run off, I shoot him in the back since lethal force to stop a felon is legal in my state.

did he appear out of the fucking air? Is the street noisy as fuck?
Because unless he was right at a corner that I somehow missed seeing not only a corner but a man leaning on the edge or he has literal silent cat feet, how would he get right behind me with no sound?

how is this even possible? Are you implying the that the sperm that made him split into two and swam the other way? Are you implying a completely different sperm is part of him? Please organize your insult and elaborate further.

While pretending to slowly go for my wallet, quick swipe behind my back with my left to push the gun away from my back and towards the side, while pushing back on the gun on the off chance that the thief is using a semi-auto, and I push the slide out of battery. Turn around and punch the thief with my right, then start running because i'm a nogunz.

I give them my wallet and phone, then proceed to block the phone and my card. Also attempt to trace the phone.

Just because I'm carrying a weapon doesn't mean it's always optimal to use it, especially when I already have a gun pointed at me. I'm not dumb enough to risk my life over some money and ego.

because you're a summerfag who can't into overused memes?

I ask him if the chair is worth the 20 bucks I have on me and start walking away.

Checked and best answer seen so far.

>be me, 2am gaming and shit
>Hear car alarm go off, it's a little cold out and sometimes door gives false positive of being opened
>Grab pistol anyway
>See dindu actively doing nothing
>Has knife
"oi, get out of my car you fucker"
>Dindu starts reaching for back waistband
>Dindu yells some shit and grabs something from behind him
>I raise my funs
>Dindu pulls a 360 and walks away at a moderate pace

All in all, nobody died, no shots were fired and there was nothing in my vehicle worth killing/dying for. Don't be a hero, that $2.50 in your center console and maybe Nav (if you're technologically too inept to use cellphone) isn't worth jail time.

>omnislash
Lmfao Top Kek

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Action is faster than reaction.

The placement of the gun barrel on my back allows me to know the exact location of the weapon. As I rapidly turn to grab and struggle over his gun, it is perhaps likely at most, that a single round clips my left flank in the process of turning, a harmless flesh wound. Having shoved him to the ground, I use my weight to control his arm that is holding the gun and draw my own. I proceed to dump into him at point blank range with my CCW.

Attached: 1326498767420.jpg (184x165, 12K)

>15 rounds
>not carrying a mag with at least a +2 extension
You will not survive.

>"aww geez dude, I don't have my wallet or phone on me. I have penis though if you're interested."

I tell him to do it. Every time I tell him to and he doesn’t I get louder and louder before I grab the gun and tell him if he doesn’t have the balls to do it, I will. I take his gun and shoot him, either way if he shoots me or I shoot him. It’s a win win.

Attached: Neckbeard.jpg (479x720, 42K)

just give him your shit,then when he turns around to run off,magdump the fucker

Attached: C1731A0D-BCA1-4128-BBA9-80D759DA2D1B.jpg (640x687, 68K)

I appendix carry. Draw quickly, while knocking his gun off line with my elbow, and turning to my left. Then empty my damn mag into his face.

I give him my wallet. He's got the upper hand so I'm not going risk trying to shoot back.

>hand him my phone
>run away while he's dumbfounded about who the fuck carries a nokia brick phone around on her in 2018
ez

>empty the clip
>the clip

that's it boys, pack it up, this thread is unnecessary

he never said the guy wasnt holding a c96

but "you" are the one with the clip

Was he israeli carrying the c96 for some reason? You empty the clip when you load the magazine.

Shit like this is why I always watch my back and practice regular counter ambush tactics ever time I enter my driveway.

Pic semi related my neighborhood is infested with niggers.

Attached: racial_IQ_distribution.jpg (580x381, 35K)

I've seen a timestamped picture of user carrying a legit "red 9" on here. Its not thaaat unfeasible. Also its not "me", I'm someone else.

I've seen enough Ian to know there are clip fed pistols out there that keep the clip until its empty. Manlicher something?

>start dancing wildly
>get shot in back .22 peestol
>luckily im wearing my 5.11™ plate carrier under hoodie
>.22 bounces off plate and ricochets into the criminals pistol barrel
>causes internal explosion in the gun
>.22 flying fucking everywhere ricocheting across buildings
>criminal fucking starts fucking running
>cant move fast enough due to S&W constraints (my dudes)
>all .22 projectiles rip through criminal leaving nothing but meat ribbons
>mfw

Attached: 1522117079331.jpg (288x305, 26K)

Newfag

Hand over my stuff, then when he runs off shoot him in the back and take my stuff back.

Gun to the back is fairly easy to counter, isn't it?

Simply fake defenselessness and dump a group into his back as he walks away smirking over how easy it was. Foolproof.

youtu.be/5IJ1n2qijMU

I mean it's the person being mugged, the "player character", "you", that has the clip

Aim my gun through my stomach and blast the mother fucker

damn, my cousin took the 100 deadly skill book said he think navy seal shit is cool. but turn out he didn't read it at all and can't find it in his room anymore.