What are the gun(s) that you regret obtaining the most?

For me it'd be my Polymer80s. Built two PF940Cs and one PF940V2; only one PF940C works okish, another PF940C looks like shit (fucked up drilling the holes a bit), and the PF940V2 won't reset the trigger.

In hindsight I should've just wanted to turn 21 and spent the collective ~$500 on these frames on ammo, a police trade-in Glock 17, or an SKS.

Attached: poly80.jpg (275x183, 4K)

A man has got to learn his limitations. You have learned you are complete shit at making even the most easy to manufacture gun. Don't try it again and move on with your life.

bought a chiappa little badger.

neat little gun, but its SHTF gimmick tier, if you want a bug out .22lr just get a breakdown 10/22

bought it at $150, sold at 100. maybe I'll buy one again later down the road, idk.

Attached: 644570_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 31K)

>”I have the motor skills of Michael J. Fox after a night of heavy drinking, and insufficient patience to watch a few YouTube videos before I start a project. Clearly there must be something wrong with these products I chose to work on.”
Please don’t own guns.

So you’re saying... WE DON’T NEED NO STEENKING LITTLE BADGERS?!?!”

I did watch many (probably over a dozen) Youtube tutorial videos. But even with that I ended up failing at the build; probably should've stuck with a factory slide rather than aftermarket stuff.

And yeah I accepted I just suck with building guns; being a gunsmith is probably not in the cards for me.

Let that be another lesson to you, youtube videos are not a replacement for actually knowing what the fuck you are doing.

I've never regretted obtaining a gun. I have only sold one gun in my life and that, user, I do regret.

after getting a SCAR 17... all of them. it's all I want to shoot anymore.

Careful there, you're going to piss off most of the people on this shithole board.

If the aftermarket slide is really to blame, you can always buy a glock brand glock, swap the slides, and have two reliable pistols.

I made two PF940v2 frames and the same used g22 slide runs great on both, so I can't really speak to what all goes wrong, but a lot of people who do have trouble have misalignment between the front and rear rails, and it looks to me like that could most likely result from not deburring the holes where they break through inside the frame. This deburring is not often mentioned in youtube videos, but is obviously necessary.

Did you use a straightedge to check rail alignment? If that's the problem, I would completely disassemble it and check for burrs.

Back in my day you didn't talk about SHIT unless you knew FUCK. Now there are all these kids running around with diarrhea of the mouth.

I don't regret any of them. The most tacky poorfag gun I have is a DPMS .308 Sportical, and it still shoots great and is a lot of fun even though it looks bizarre.

A glock 21. I bought as a critter gun and the theory was that i would shoot normal 45acp at the range and i would have 1 mag full of super hot 45acp+p+ for stopping dangerous animals....then i realized 10mm was going to work better by a large margin for stopping smokey the bear without potentially destroying the springs in my gun. So i picked up a glock 20 and sold the 21.pretty stupid.

My first pistol was a Block 34.

Never again. I'll stick to DA/SA from now on.

Kel-Tec sub 2000. Folding garbage. Got a CX-4 now. So much happier.

I built a Poly80 in an afternoon with a dremel and a pocket knife, and I am by no means a gunsmith or proficient with power tools. You literally have to be a gay monkey to fuck up a Poly80

You could have just bought a 10mm barrel for the Glock 21, you shitter. 10mm even uses the same mags

At first i was going to keep both because more guns is gooder. But i stopped shooting the 21 entirely pretty much and decided to sell it. But yeah i couldve re-barreled it probably.

Nah that shit is stupid, I got a 23 in trade with a 9mm conversion kit and I traded it again for a 19 5 because I am never going to shoot 40 so why the hell should I have 40 parts lying about?

Not the guy you're replying to, but that's funny since I've been considering buying a cheap glock 23 LEO trade in so the next time 9mm prices spike I'll be able to shoot .40.

A cobray sxs .410 shotgun. The thing is pretty much a derringer with 18 inch barrels and a stock. I bought it for a 100 at a pawn shop because it looked neat but it's a pos that randomly snaps firing pins.

Yeah i don't like owning frankenguns i want the scribblins on the outside to match the doohickeys on the inside.

Should have got an AR-7.