Spooky stories

I know yall go out in the woods and in abandoned buildings N shit. /k is filled with adventure and outdoorsmen.

Lets share some spooky stories /k. I would like to hear stories that actually happened to you. None of the skinwalker campstory /x shit, please. What have yall seen?

Attached: D490B7BD-A6EB-44B1-8E0C-F85308E68EF7.jpg (672x350, 28K)

Phone

Who?

Ill start one

>live in mountian town
>theres an area far up the canon that was built in 1909, its a big ass wooden channel that connects to underground aquafers
>they are the aquaducts that once fed an old mountian town water
>most of the auqaducts are sealed off, they require a great deal of tresspassing and fence circumnavigation
Anyways
>takes about an hour to get to the first locked gate after parking
>we always go after dark because its pretty freakin cool. The terrain is something like tomb raider mixed with indiana jones. Random pits, rock cliffs, and concrete-water walls.
>30 minutes past the gate, you get funneled into the water pathway. Its a MASSIVE long wooden track thats just built into the side of the mountian. Below is a dead drop to a raging river
>apparently, back in the 40s they built a road HIGH up on the mountian. There are three car wrecks on the side of the aqueducts that you can see.
>one is an ancient frame from the 50s, another wreck is from the 70s, and the last wreck is a mazda from the 90s. All drivers perished, and they were never able to remove the cars from the mountian, so here they sit.

1/2

Attached: 5FBFD042-7C4E-4FD6-BF50-C259F7F47F37.jpg (4032x3024, 2.15M)

2/2

>you can go visit the car wrecks, theyre pretty close to the aquaduct trails.
>the channels begin narrowing farther up the canon.
>grasses and trees begin to overshadow the canal the farther you go, so it begins to get harder to see far ahead.
This was one of the first times we had been there in complete darkness, so we didnt know what was ahead.
>we come around a particularly overgrown bend, and we see something in the middle of the channel
What the flying fuck.
>theres a black mass in the middle of our path
>we stand there for 5 minutes freaking out deciding what to do, our lights dont reach far enough to see what the fuck it is
>we decide to get closer, its a fucking witch hut.
>wtf . Jpg
>its a wooden hut with a grass thatch roof that someone built.
>It looks fuckin scary, and its pitch dark and creepy.
>we slowly approach and go inside
>its very well constucted, with large boulders inside for seats
>its actually kinda comfy aside from the silent hill vibes
I look over to my friend and say "lol lets smoke in the witch hut"

>friend reluctantly agrees
>2 minutes into being in there, we start hearing footsteps.
>OHFUCK
>theyre coming from the direction we just came from.
>were both sitting in this fucking witch hut freaking out as footsteps are coming up to the entrance and we cant see ANYTHIng with our lights on full power
>the footsteps stop directly at the entrance of the hut. We could feel each individual step because the entire flooring of the canal is made of wood.
>we both heard the footsteps stop at the entrance of the hut, but even though we were looking at way when it was happening. we saw nothing.
>our fw

Swiggittyswooty, got the fuck out of there, quick and shooty. Never saw any people on the way in, or the way out.

I got pictures of this fuckin hut somewhere.

Attached: 714E96FA-6C43-42CD-8B1E-024427A668BF.png (1193x1193, 815K)

Found some satan worship shit in the woods with a couple of my friends when i was 13. Pentagram tapestries, burned out red candles in a circle, and sacrificed disemboweled critters like squirrels, rabbits, and cats. We noped the fuck out of there on our bikes and never went back into those woods again. If anyone cares I'll greentext the full story

Once I broke down alone on a country highway in the middle of Tennessee. No lights of any kind. I deserved it for driving my brothers car instead of my own.

Signal was choppy at best, but finally managed to get a call to a tow company and arrange a pick up.

It's eerily quiet the whole time. I'm talking two hours of waiting in pitch blackness from the time I broke down til the time a THP rolled up and a couple Troopers stepped out to see if I was alright.

>rustling and strange noises all around me
>zero visibility on all sides
>end up sitting in the drivers seat with the doors locked and my G19 on my lap
>keep thinking I see/hear something but it's just my mind playing tricks
>after 30 mins of psyching myself out I get a call through to a tow company
>they come to pick me up
>end up waiting another hour and a half for them to find me because they couldn't reach me again
>two hours in I see a car and consider getting out and flagging them down
>no need; it's the THP
>they rolled by then reversed when they saw me
>step out and ask what's up
>tell them I'm broken down and waiting for a lift
>they stay with me and we shoot the shit til the tow guy gets there almost 20 mins later

One of the only times I've actually been relieved to see cops. Don't get me wrong; I don't mind them. But that was a time when a having a couple cops around actually helped to put me at ease.

It's hard to describe. Maybe another user that has been in a similar situation can relate. It wasn't really even dangerous, or that scary, or /x/, or anything like that. Just the idea that I was all alone, surrounded by constant, enveloping blackness on all sides with only a 9mm to defend myself from a threat was nerve-wracking.

One more.

>back in the day, friends and I would go "scavenging"
>go out in the local fields around our town, look for bones, knives, scrap metal, whatever. Shit was fun as hell
>the fields are next to a long strip of trees which follow the creek that runs through town. Creepy and bad shit has happened in the woods by the creek before. Bad things happen around creeks in general I think.
Anyways
>sun had gone down long ago. Its night time.
>the sky had lost its blue hue and the stars are out, so we go home.
>we walk along the sidewalk next to the road. The fields are on our right.
>the streets are well lit with those coppery orange lights, and that light shines pretty far into the fields.
>I suddenly stop
What the fuck is that?
>everybody stops and watches it.
>about 40 yards away, there is a figure in the fields, FUCKIN HAULING ASS.
>a cloaked figure.
>its literally a cloaked figure, basially head to mid belly, black as night with hands just shooting across the grassy moore.
>it looked like it was wearing a reaper robe. Hood, with a "cape", and its arms slightly outstreached, floating just above the grass tips fuckin hauling ass in the other direction. (This grass is about balls deep) It was absolutely silent.
>we watch this fuckin field wraith travel about 50 yards, then disappear into thin air
>4 people saw this thing, myself included.
>the field was well enough lit to see where it would have gone, but it completely disappeared. Gone. Poof.

We all still wonder about the day we watched the field wraith haunt about in his spooky ass field next to the murder forest.

I would love to hear it. My friend who was with me in the aqueducts also found a fuckin satan circle in the woods with his dad.

He said they were camping, walked for a little bit after dark, and came upon a fuckin satan circle with lit candles in the woods. There was a goat leg in the center of the circle.

They noped the fuck out, but they got curious and went back for another look. They said everything disappeared like it was never there. The blood was still there though so they knew they were in the right spot.

Fuck it, ive got so many ghost/weird stories man i could be typing till daylight. Ill type full greentext if people want them, bu this threads dead for the time being.

Used to hang out in my friends basement with him all the time cause thats where his bedroom was. He used to tell us all the time about how his shit was fuckin creepy.

I never beleived him till I was sitting down there and his fuckin 100 pound punching bag just started swinging, we started hearing foot steps, and on one occasion, saw the shadowman.

Night wraith, gotta be.

Bumpin’ for more spookies. Need stuff to read while “subtropical storm” Alberto passes over my house.

Attached: image.jpg (640x853, 641K)

I stumbled on a freshly abandoned camp that was probably used for making meth once. I was just hiking in the Appalachians.

>/k
Wanna know how I know you're a plebbit transplant?

Did It look like this?

Attached: IMG_0814.jpg (640x724, 84K)

Yes actually. Thats almost perfect

Wana know how I dont give a fuck and how I know youre a faggot?

>hiking inna cascade mountains
>.357 on my hip with two speed loaders in my pocket was only gun I had
>just hiking around, maybe an hour away from where I had parked
>switchbacks up a steep hill in the woods
>round a corner
>about 50 yards in front of me is a mountain lion crossing the trail
>I stop, it stops
>I'm watching it with my gun in my hand and it's standing there watching me
>it continues walking
>I turn around and head back to my car with my head on a swivel and hand on my gun
Not spooky but still scared me, it didn't look agitated at all though. Like it was just walking, saw me, checked me out for a bit then continued walking.

Was?

Ever find any moonshine stills?

Attached: 1517002499345.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

Not spooky in the sense if /x/ I had a cougar follow me for a little over a mile. Didn't try to keep itself hidden, just kept it's distance and followed. Shot at it with my lol it's only 9mm, that made it get.

Heh. I had dinner with a guy that told me this story
>he was an extreme outdoorsman adventurist fuck face
>he and a bunch of guys set up some meeting in the middle of the fuckin night to go climb some fucking mountian to the peak
>he said after an hour or so of hiking, they would glance back and occasionally see green orbs following them through the forest but couldnt figure out what the fuck it was.
>everybody had head on a swivel, they hiked for miles and the orbs would always be a few yards behind them. Maybe 20.
>miles.
>the sun was starting to rise hours later
>just enough to light everything up enough to see
>they were close to reaching the peak so they stop to take a break and get more light
>they can see now. Theres enough light
>theres a monster mountian lion about 50 yards down the mountian, halfway concealing itself behing a boulder, but still locked on to them.

It had followed them the entire night. The orbs they saw were the eyes reflecting light. It eventually left once the sun got higher in the sky.