Is there any real practicality to 45/410 revolvers? Seems like they might be a decent innawoods gun

Is there any real practicality to 45/410 revolvers? Seems like they might be a decent innawoods gun.

Attached: governor.png (1096x720, 389K)

No.
They arent.

bears no snakes yes

They only border on practical if you have a lot of snakes to shoot.

If youre a faggot that wants a snake shotgun yea

Any .22lr handgun with regular ass bullets is better for snakes if you arent a shitty shot or too busy pissing yourself because you are a baby man and afraid of snakes.
A fucking stick is usually what I use to deal with unfriendly snakes....grow a pair.
I have a big ass rattler skin curing right now that was killed with a stick.

get a load of this edgelord

I deal with snakes every time I go fishing (almost every day.) 99% of them just chill in the sun on rocks or logs. But water moccasins are right cunts. I will be on my kayak and they will haul ass towards me and try to get into my kayak. I usually hit them with my oar, but I've started bringing a c02 pellet pistol. It does the job perfectly.

No no no youre supposed to say its penis envy.
See this guy gets it.
I live in OK and I can confirm that most of the time Im killing a snake its a water moccasin.

Attached: 1403307267576.jpg (1022x582, 132K)

>I'm a badass using a toothpick so any other tool that makes the job eaiser is invalid

Attached: 1517950347747.jpg (750x727, 133K)

But .410 handguns suck at killing snakes.

What kind of armored snakes are you dealing with? Vulnerable to sticks but not .410?

Have you ever actually shot anything with a .410 handgun?
Ive seen birdshot not penetrate paper from FEET away and pattern like you tossed it underhand with your eyes closed....similar velocity too im sure.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Attached: image1.png (359x640, 1.3M)

>calling me kiddo
>with everything going on in that pic
ho lee shid

Attached: hint hint.jpg (800x1200, 393K)

wanna see magic trick?

Attached: image2.png (359x640, 1.25M)

Ok mr ledger.

Attached: 1417562591321.png (250x250, 104K)

Wow almost as if ammo choice matters in more than just fallout

Kiddo

Attached: 1526865881560.jpg (640x972, 43K)

as always, some attention whore tripfag with delusions of grandeur has to ruin the thread

Careful you'll want them to save you with their stick next time a snake is around and you're stuck with a .410

ok tell me how 3 buckshot or 1 slug both of which will be wildly inaccurate is a massive advantage to just not being a snowflake with a useful handgun.
This thread was ruined when practicality and a .410 handgun were mentioned in the same sentence.

oh god, what have I done?

What is bird shot for 300

READ NIGGER READ: >Ive seen birdshot not penetrate paper from FEET away and pattern like you tossed it underhand with your eyes closed....similar velocity too im sure.

do u haev any guilty pleasure guns? haeb you looked at the ballistics of 000 buckshot or some of the other .410 rounds? shit would fuck u right up

That was a shit powder load.

You can have a load that isn't birdshot with more than 3 projectiles stop jumping between extremes

Doesnt fuck up anything but dirt when you miss.
You could have a practical gun for around the same price that holds 2 or 3 times the ammo and has real rifling AND can reload sooo much faster.
Just buy a used glock for practicality. 9mm kills snakes too.
Im convinced you are a child.

So does a stick

I've seen a couple folks take brass .410 shotshell cases and load up slugs in crap like the Thunder-Five and Judge. It's not exactly a cheap shell but at least you don't have the excessive freebore normal .45 Colt has to deal with. Also the PDX shell developed for these things is halfway decent. Still pretty much workaround for a pretty gimmicky revolver. I suppose if you feel like hurting yourself and can find one you could get a Raging Judge Magnum and work up a heavy .45 Mongo load for it.

Do you have to wear a helmet when you make poopies?

So all shot gun shells are loaded the same then. Child

And your calling us the children

Attached: The-Big-Lebowski-movies-25347166-1400-1000.jpg (1400x1000, 346K)

I'm not saying its the end all be all but a pocket shotgun is a fun as fuck.

Attached: IMG_5136.jpg (640x480, 79K)

That is clearly what I am saying yes.
What you are saying is that stacking compromises on an outdated design manufactured for sale and marketed exclusively to idiots is practical thinking.
This is an acceptable answer.

Attached: 1423650369737.gif (200x113, 682K)

new trip for the filter

Hot loaded bird shot will be effective out of a .410 revolver.

More compromises....and one that will make it even more inaccurate at that.
Thank god.

Attached: 0.gif (190x190, 95K)