Does anyone CC an AR pistol/draco/some other rifle pistol?

I wear a trenchcoat basically year round. Yeah, I know it's autistic but I do it anyway. I got to thinking that it would be no problem for me to keep an AR pistol under there, and that the AR pistol is way more formidable than a regular handgun.

Attached: 87bd3ca645018d6c28ee1e7a85e1c3c3.jpg (356x560, 23K)

longer and harder to draw

>i'm a complete and utter retard; deal with it

Apparently that black dude in Atlanta who got into a shootout and killed the guy. But that's Atlanta.

Can't think of anything more autistic desu

I am SPECIFICALLY designing a 5.56 pistol that isnt fuckhuge just so you mongs don't do dumb shit like this
The AR15 is designed as a rifle and meant as a rifle, just bc the ATF says it without a stock counts as a pistol doesnt mean it's as usable as an actual damn pistol
The cartridge and magazine, however... Just wait and see

no I CC a Carl Gustov

Attached: 1506566297315.jpg (750x686, 138K)

>Not CCing a .50 BMG

Are you even trying?

Attached: .50 or Bust.jpg (500x332, 21K)

imagine hitting the guy in the hip from a foot away and watching his half attached leg bleed out while his clothes that caught fire start to burn the body

Imagine missing. The dindu you were shooting at kills you with his jimenez and takes your .50 pistol. Over the next several years, the same scenario plays out again and again. Nigger carries a .50 bmg pistol because it's the hoodlore equivalent of excalibur. Tries shooting it ghetto style, misses, breaks his own wrist, gets killed by the other nigger who takes the .50 and starts carrying it.

Why not push that autism too the limit and carry a brace of obrez nuggets like some crazed soviet pirate.

Attached: IMG_0817.jpg (1020x536, 209K)

Imagine being a police officer and showing up to a crime scene where some obese autistic sperglord wasted jamal with the fucking draco he CCs under a trenchcoad in July

>that isn't fuckhuge
So you're going to shorten the barrel....of a 556?
LOL

>likes negative attention
Okay

Attached: not-atf-30154975.png (500x506, 114K)

Even a fuchueg revolver with a 10 inch barrel would be easier to conceal than an ar pistol

The FL raider is better for CCW desu

Attached: FightLite_Raider_KeyMod_-Left.jpg (2048x2048, 136K)

You have any spare avenger stickers too faggot?

I don't think you understand what we are discussing right now.

No, that would be idiotic and pointless.

>hoodlore equivalent of excalibur
kek

plz post pics of your every day outfit so I may feel better about how I dress.

Oh fuck yes I forgot about how much I wanted one of these. Imagine what kind of autistic badass you could be with dual scabbards on your back, one with a 300 blackout Raider and the other a Mossberg 590 raptor grip, trenchcoat blowing in the wind as you cross the wastelands of the Atlanta ghetto in search of revenge on the nig who currently wields the power of Excalibur, the legendary .50 BMG pistol, which was first taken from the broken wrist of your dead sperg IRC buddy and passed from nig to nig

>I wear a trenchcoat basically year round.
Nice to meet you, Mr Klebold.

Someday I will make this happen....some day..

Attached: BlackBeardBig.jpg (1200x1800, 655K)

Looks like a clean shoot to me, chief.