Thoughts on firearm owners United?

Thoughts on firearm owners United?

Attached: C07C56C5-416F-45FB-AC79-4F75D97194BC.jpg (439x335, 38K)

They're Jow Forumstards, so that should tell you something.

Considering a vast majority of Australians don’t know shit about firearms and went ballistic over a 5 shot Turkish lever action shotgun i don’t see how FOU will achieve anything let alone getting semi-autos back on a regular licence.

Spergs

buckle has a receding hairline how will he get our guns back

DELET THIS

Attached: 1520795469359.jpg (703x685, 151K)

Bunch of larping autists. Instead of creating yet another lobby group, they should become more active in the SSAA. Also Buckle hanging out with Nazis isn't helpful to the cause.

Cant wait for my new .22!

Attached: t1x.png (1600x310, 92K)

>hanging out with nazis

Tell me more

ITT: we post shit that isn't real

hi mum

Be active in SSAA = sit around with bunch of old fat Fudds who shoot singleshot once a year or collect english sxs shotguns for shits&giggles
>associate with everybody the Leftards consider Nazis

Picrelated black (((yemenite))) ex-IDF KravMaga Nazi is our biggest Nazi

Attached: images (31).jpg (384x384, 29K)

You could become an RO and promote semi-autos within the SSAA

>never ever
should of just bought a lithgow cunt

nah get fucked you white dog

what .22?

Why did they use a GLAWK NINE on their logo? Why not a 1911

Brit's got a ding-a-ling or nah?

Run for positions and lobby for change. Full mags at Belmont would be a good start.

Oh you know the new Tikka T1x

>SSAA ranges imposing 5 round limits

What the fuck man

>LOAD AND FIRE

>SINGLE ROUNDS

>ONLY

>he bought a ghost gun

Meanwhile kiwis are mag dumping suppressed ar-15s

no such thing

What's the kiwi mag limit?

How could you not know the legendary Finnish company owned by Sako? They just came out with their first rimfire rifle!

Attached: t1x2.jpg (2048x1152, 193K)

>rimfire 22

ABSOLUTE FUDD

>mfw the fudds at my SSAA range don't have the patience for that shit
feels good man

Attached: Hank_Smoking.jpg (219x220, 14K)

Yeah single rounds in a bolt gun sounds like some extreme fudd shit

whats wrong with owning a rimfire? its cheap n fun

Attached: 20180124_Shot Show Day 2 Beretta_025_preview.jpg (2048x1365, 383K)

Nothing, I’m just buttmad that 10/22s are so restricted here.

Lever action and pump action are still available on Cat A and B here m8.

Get a Henry Lever .22 and go plinking like a cowboy.

Breaking the federal agreement and trying to win a state back.

Dunno if Tasmania is still partially proguns even after port arthur, but it might be the best place to stop.

SSAA do fuck all. They charge $50 to shoot at their ranges here in SA even though I'm a SSAA member. They say they charge so much to discourage people from shooting at their clubs. They don't care about getting people into shooting, they make it a hassle so they can sit around and shoot their fucking antique bolt actions.

IMO the SSAA doesn’t give a fuck about the average firearm owner, that’s why they basically fucked us over in 1996 as long as they can keep their collections and shoot clay targets.

Oh and let’s not forget a lot of these boomer fudds got to grandfather in semi-auto shotguns for target clays.

I try so fucking hard to get my mates into shooting, but living in Adelaide makes it hard. SSAA has a few ranges but like I said it's $50 each. I'm lucky one of my mates has a farm to shoot on. So far 3 of my mates have got their licenses because I took them shooting and they loved it. It shouldn't be a hassle to get people into shooting, SSAA or some other group should encourage this behavior, not discourage it. I reckon in the future I'll buy a bit of land and set up a public range.

This is why you can never ever let the most popular/populous shooting organization in your nation be full of fudds. The NRA was that way for quite some time until they fucked us in the 90's and then had a full blown organizational revolution remove the fudd leadership. Of course, now we're back to that point almost with absolute retards that need to be kicked out, but for some time it wasn't that way.

If you don't remove them, they'll be the ones negotiating with the government on new laws and bills, and they will give up your rights just so they can keep being fudds.

Haven't kept up with them. Last time I checked them out, their MO was posting memes and straight up throwing insults at the people they should be trying to engage with.