What are some good guns for this guy?

what are some good guns for this guy?

Attached: 10431400_821460317864113_3729929410970835508_o1.jpg (645x350, 77K)

Mossberg 12 gauge

The G.O.Y Pledge

Speaking out against debt goes against what you are inferring.

He's 100% A 1911 guy

that's right based fellow redpiller, now take out a loan with our bank :^)

Probably has a 1911 that's at least 75 years old. Remington 700. And for special occasions brings out pops' ole M1 Garand.

you can tell just by looking at him

Hahha Agreed

So that is the official good goy pledged of service to the oligarchy owner class?

Attached: 1490230293873.jpg (228x210, 10K)

Not feeling number 7, unless you're getting paid overtime you should never do more than you have to

He looks like he's never lived in a tent and eaten beans, so either his father gave him a house with the 1911 or he has a mortgage.

Something that can survive swimming through a sewer.

Lol, he'd want something that still functions after a dirty job.

Probably a Beretta 92fs

waaahhh i dont wanna work

Attached: you.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Beretta 92fs

Attached: 20180428_175839.jpg (1647x1647, 1.24M)

He's a big proponent of small businesses. If you run your own small business, doing more is usually a good idea.

>I am entitled

Stopped reading there. Hardly anyone in the spoiled developed world actually appreciates life to understand as a human you are only entitled to the luck that is surviving every day. Survival has been made so pathetically easy in many places around work, of course people feel entitled to it because it's normal. The only gun this moron would know how to put into use is a commemorative airshit 1911.

>muh debt
Why can't goy use loans responsibly? Is it that hard to make a spreadsheet to see how much a loan will really cost you? Do they really think putting a gucci AR on a credit card with 20% interest is the same as buying a house at 3.5% fixed?

>I am entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
user, you may recognize those as our “natural rights” and we are certainly entitled to them. Stop being such a sperg.

He's c9me out and has stated he shoots Glock.

I feel like these people don't recognize mortgages as loans, or they have some kind of inheritance. One does not simply "save up" to buy a house outright in this century. I've never gotten an auto loan either, just have a bunch of cheap cars I rotate (but I work on cars myself so I can see for some people an auto loan making sense). Card debt is obviously stupid. It sucks because I 80% agree with people in OP pic and 20% realize how disconnected they are from the shit some people have to go through.

Well mortgage literally means lifedebt
It’s a bill you continue paying until you die and usually you end up having spent double what the house is worth
Paying shit off quickly is never a bad idea unless you can somehow find an interest free plan

Springfeild 1903 with a scope for huntin
Mossberg 500
Marlin .22
Fudd ar

If you had a trade, an unskilled non union trade, you could work as a contractor for your own LLC. Put in like 65-70 hours a week for like 5 or 6 years, then buy an existing business. Congrats, you’re now an “oligarch”. Sit around and watch your security cameras and bitch about taxes and not being able to find good help.

The etymology of "mortgage" is pretty interesting, too. It's French for "death contract".

Those of us with brains understand the difference between necessary debt, profitable debt, and unreasonable debt. A mortgage or a planned, affordable loan are one thing. Buying everything on credit, or having four different auto loans to pay for your four different cars is another. I have an easily affordable loan on a motorcycle so that I can build credit. My roommate has three big loans on three different cars, trucks, and bikes, and keeps selling a vehicle to partially pay off the loan, then taking out another to buy something else.

I'da guessed a tough revolver, but nothing too flashy

Attached: C8371B03-75D1-40C6-A0A5-7A90CBC3A891-17936-000017B749832C31.jpg (535x427, 24K)

A tribune of the elite, he does his job well convincing Americans to work hard to enrich their masters.

Buying is still better than renting. Even if it means paying off a mortgage that takes 30 years. At least you can live your senior years without throwing money down the drain if you were to rent. The best option is to buy land and live in a trailer on said land where you can harvest and feed off of the land you bought. Or live like Martin Riggs next to a beach.

Do you want to know how I know you've never had sex?

Derp.

>I am entitled to the raise
>I am entitled to the bonus
>I am entitled to the commission
>I am entitled

All of them.

What a fucking classcuck.

t. neet

>people will fellate Mike Rowe for being le based redpilled tradie despite him being a drama school graduate whos only contribution to the world is a TV show
>these same people will shit all over Bill Nye whos an actual engineer with multiple patents for important aerospace devices to his name

Attached: infinite think.jpg (979x832, 1.38M)

Probably because Mike Rowe doesn't lie about statistics to push a political agenda irrelevant to his field of expertise.

Attached: 1523068446546.jpg (500x375, 49K)

I agree that Nye is a big fat faggot, but this whole celeb worship thing for people based only on their public image is pretty gay

t. Mr.bootlicking, Mall shartin' Grain Hoardin' air pollutin' Armchair destroyin' Ice pick weildin' Party splittin' Cock suckin' hat tippin' Rosa murderin' tank sendin' glasses wearin' dx installin' CIA infiltratin' debts payin' country invadin' surplus stealin' profit countin' theory evadin' idealism preachin' Saudia Arabia foundin' votin' KEK.

I was going to say because he's trying to convince people to pick up a trade, and you don't necessarily need a degree or higher education to be successful. Yeah, he himself has a degree, and higher education but he has worked a lot of jobs where the company owners are self made men with no degrees.

He posted a video about shooting down a drone over his home one. I believe he had an 870.

>based only on their public image

All of our opinions on people are based on "public image", especially in the age of Twitter and Normiebook. We live in an age were everyone has a following, everyone is a celebrity. All the while our true image is hidden to everyone- even to ourselves.

Who Mike Rowe really is, isn't important. His public image stands for something that people agree with and believe in then it's real enough.

Attached: 1516588819993.jpg (640x646, 50K)

Probably because of his experiences on that show with "uneducated" people has shown he wasted his time in school except that it got him the opportunity of Dirty Jobs. Bill Nye is my science guy, even if he is a faggo.

He's probably set for life. He's not a cuck, he's the bull, and he's telling the cucks that they too might be a bull one day, if they just accept their cuck status for a little longer.
Something upset him one day, and it triggered him to blame the millennials for more shit they probably had nothing to do with. Maybe his McDonalds stock dropped by 0.2%, and he figured it was those damn millennials being lazy again. Who knows what goes on in the head of these people. He probably thinks you can join Walmart as a shelf stacker, and end up as COO, if you just do enough unpaid overtime (and never complain!)

You type as if that isn’t the way G-d intended it to be.

Your plastic baby killers are the devil!

You actually can if your not a moron or a habitual spender.

.t the guy who works for an immigrant millionaire.

>no such thing as a bad job
What about a jizz mopper?

cringe.

You have to be 18 to post here and You obviously don't know the slightest thing about real estate appreciation

>"Don't think of it as debt, user. Call it... appreciation!"

Attached: 1526597994677.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

This

who wants to work? i mean, i do it because i'm not a faggot but don't ask me to pretend that working for a living doesn't suck ass

So long as its an actual mop

Damn you mad as hell user