Jow Forums what do you think of this shot?

It was with a pistol crossbow.

Attached: 20180521_154459.jpg (4608x3456, 3.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_Xdi4T8mgI
youtube.com/watch?v=jdqbLMtlLjM
youtube.com/watch?v=1_g-J_ACVbE
youtube.com/watch?v=THcKJpXwqVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is that garbage fish in your kitchen

Not bad, m8. Clean kill.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_Xdi4T8mgI

Not a huge fisherman (yet). What kind is it?

Its a Carp (Karper).
Its an invasive fish species. It tasted really well, cooked it with some butter.
>inb4 the mud veign
I cut the muddy tasting mud meat away: still 2 pounds of fresh awesome fish meat.
(tasts like tilapia)

Attached: 20180521_154515.jpg (4608x3456, 3.18M)

Is that one of those invasive chink carps? Have they got into the Great Lakes yet?

>El Goblino

Oh, good job, then. Fuck invasive species.

It was no clean kill lol
I even stabbed him in the other eye with my damascus steel dagger nut he started moving while I was in line at the supermarket + the blood was leaking from the bag he was in so the people in line were giving me terrified looks.

Attached: 20180521_165616.jpg (4608x3456, 3.92M)

Just to be clear: I went to the supermarket after I went fishing. I didnt buy the fish at the supermarket.

I'd eat it.
Just call me "Carp Eater".

good shot user

There is literally nothing wrong with carp meat. They're just bonier than hell

why did you bring the fish with you into the supermarket?

Sometimes I think people just meme fish into trash status

It's a trash eating fish, it eats dead vegetation and other dead fish.

It'll taste clean if you let it swim around in your bath tub for 3~4 days

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 9K)

i was lonely and needed a friend

lots of seafood do that and taste delicious, you are just too retarded to know how to prep and cook it

How do you guys feel about eating largemouth bass? Smaller examples of them, specifically.

>bass
tasty

I'm not even trolling but are you shitting me you catch a fish, and put it in the bathtub for a few days?

What do you feed it?
Why does this clean it's taste?
How do you clean the tub to use it later?

Have I been memed into hating carp my whole life? I would just throw them away or leave them for coyotes. Damn.

t.

Fishermen are often huge fudds.

inb4 your fish dies in the chlorine water.

Fish food
Swimming in tap water washes all the mud out of it
Clean it like you normally do

>awesome fish meat
>(tasts like tilapia)
you having a giggle cunt?

inb4 you grew attached to the fish and don't want to eat it anymore.

Attached: lTXfQnL.jpg (1920x1080, 452K)

Spotted the polish cunt

Stop killing my sport fish you immigrant fuck!

>Fish food
You mean Chinese wheat gluten, lead, and meat byproduct not designed for fish for human consumption? Nice.

>Jow Forumsarp thread
Is the nobel carp /ourfish/?

>What do you feed it?
You don't

>Why does this clean it's taste?
No sure why but people have been doing it for hundreds of years. Replacing the river water with tap water somehow cleanses the fish

>How do you clean the tub to use it later?
With a brush

H-how do you bathe when the fish is in there user? Do you bathe with the fish?

>he only has one bathtub
lmao

So? Tilapia literally eat shit and everyone loves them.

Understandable desu

I personally don't buy tilapia because the ones on the market are from China and raised in terrible conditions.

As far as bottom feeders go, I think catfish are pretty great. Easy as hell to catch, too. Stick your arm in chum and then shove your fist into the water.

>He doesn't take baths with his carp.
That's half the fun!

Ok motherfucker because you had me picturing a dude walking into a grocery store with a pistol crossbow, shooting a fish in the store tank, stabbing it and then just shoving it in a sack like a hobo

They talk to much

Smaller is better. Large bass flesh tends to be mushy smaller ones are flakey. Pickerel are good eating too but are boney as hell.

They'll also have a lower concentration of contaminants and the catch&release sport fishers don't freak out as much.

Master bathroom has a shower separate from the tub, and we never use the tub anyways.

>hand crossbow
Fucking Drow

Well it's dead ain't it? I reckon that's a pretty good shot.

>Have I been memed into hating carp my whole life?
I don't think so. Carp has a really distinct fishy taste that's just more fishy than other fish. Most people I know that eat them douse them in lemon juice to try to mask it. I suppose I would eat one if I caught a decent sized one since I've been working on trying different recipes and ways of cooking it up. I started throwing them back when I started catching them regularly.

>Hundreds of years
>George Washington had tap water
>I'm supposed to believe this.

Attached: 1522097859987.png (483x368, 260K)

I shot a salmon once.

Attached: DSCF8390.jpg (2048x1536, 791K)

That almost sounds as impressive as the time I bought a fish in a bag in the store and put my gun next to it and told people I shot it.

Attached: 085490893280320010002388487928399393254.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Gen 5?

I have an outdoor pool. Could I do this with larger freshwater fishes? Would I have to birdproof it so they don't get plucked by some asshole heron?

i eat carp all the time have entire fishing tackle boxes dedicated to catching them along with a bowfishing setup if they're close enough to shore to hit

there's nothing wrong with the meat and the "trash" fish is just regurgitated bullshit from fudds who can't tell the difference between a common carp, silver carp and bighead carp, all of which are tasty if you cut the pungent red bloody parts out (which fudds are too stupid to figure out)

cut some slits into the flesh, fry the fillet in oil and most of the pin bones will dissolve or become so soft you can chew right through them, making them into nuggets and frying them often will dissolve almost all of the bones

i also love fishing for gar and catfish, but i only bowfish for carp because i fucking hate them and want them in my belly

Pretty sure dynamite fishing is illegal.

Cool story bro

Attached: DSCF6159.jpg (2048x1536, 801K)

B T F O
T
F
O

I had a giggle.

>he doesn't marinate his fish in salted buttermilk and hotsauce, then double batter

marinate for 2 h, then into the seasoned flour, egg wash, and panko. Let sit for ~15 minutes to adhere, then fry.

>he actually ate carp

????

>Why does this clean it's taste?
You know the phrase "you are what you eat?" If you're a fish you are where you swim. If you swim in nasty, polluted lake water then your flesh soaks it in and tastes like nasty, polluted lake water. That said, I've never known someone to do this with a comparable fish down where I live-- like a catfish. They can often taste pretty lake-y but I don't know any people (niggers especially love frying up big cats) who let'em sit in their tub.

I've always been pretty jealous of the carp fishing videos I've seen. I know they're a big problem in places, but I imagine they're fun to reel in as well as stab through the eye with a dart.

carp often gets the trash fish name bc of there invasiveness there is noting really wrong with them if you can prepare them right the only people who say there shit are the fishing equivalent of fudds who love muh walleye bland fish, that being said buffalo suckers are superior to carp in taste

forgot pic

Attached: buffalo sucker.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

>I've always been pretty jealous of the carp fishing videos I've seen. I know they're a big problem in places, but I imagine they're fun to reel in
They are, pound for pound they put up a huge fight for their size.

nice fish but mine is bigger

Attached: carp fishing 2.jpg (1920x1080, 672K)

I think you should just use a fishing pole. Like half the reason I fish is to chill out by the lake for an afternoon, not have passersby think I'm some sperglord retard running around shooting at fish.

>what is bowfishing

Or spearfishing for that matter.

Reminder: A woman is not waifu tier unless she can catch a catfish with her hands

youtube.com/watch?v=jdqbLMtlLjM

Attached: lmao don't know water.png (1378x1165, 773K)

Fucking lefty

You know the romans had lead piping for "tap water" that ran through aqueducts that are still in use thousands of years later

Did you weigh him in the supermarket? That's the only reason I can see for one taking a caught carp to the supermarket. When you don't have scales at home.

thinking super market fish are what they're labeled as

Attached: shiggydiggy.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Well user? What is bow/spearfish?

you have google

>Pickerel are good eating too but are boney as hell.
pickle em or smoke em

I enjoy this thread immensely.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

You forgot your meme arrow, here, take this extra one I had >

He's not wrong, though. Mislabeling is pervasive.

>It tasted well
Ok jose.

Attached: 1407055255058.jpg (380x380, 168K)

That ain't a catfish.

THIS is a catfish: youtube.com/watch?v=1_g-J_ACVbE

I know, I agree with him, he just forgot his meme arrow

Fish is trash and bottom feeder 1/10

Shot was good 8/10

poor fishy

Keep it alive and let it live in a bucket of water for a few days, feed it carrots or some shit. That cleans the meat

This is only going to cause you to get attached to the carp and keep him. And the next one. And the next one.

Some people like to take baths in tubs full of carp.

The little ones will strip every last bit of dead skin off of you in less than a minute-used to keep my feet clean by dipping them in the pond...

And the big ones will give you a body massage.

You can also use them like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=THcKJpXwqVM

>t. man with a bathtub full of carp

>Tapeworms

Attached: 1458105846893.jpg (399x464, 52K)

Wouldn't lefties be very useful for things like building infiltration?

>Can peak some corners easier than righties.
>Don't have to twist their whole body if a well-trained assailant breaks to his right.

t. lefty

Have any of you anons bowfished? I have a matthews mission bow, would the sport be hard to get into or is it archery with live targets? (And the equipment of course)
Thots?

Disgusting

yeah they have been in the great lakes for 10-15 years now