Hey k, just had my first ND today. Went to pull the slide back on my sig to empty the chamber and the gun went off...

Hey k, just had my first ND today. Went to pull the slide back on my sig to empty the chamber and the gun went off.. HOW and now im fucking terrified for my life. No ones hurt and I don't think anyone know its been almost an hour since it happen but no cops coming. I live in the suburbs so I assume the cops would of been here by now. Went into ceiling thorugh drywall and some of the gutter has a hole in it. FUCK me

Attached: 1526401551369.jpg (400x257, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unintentional_discharge_(firearms)#Accidental_discharge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unintentional_discharge_(firearms)#Negligent_discharge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 Redditchan unironically takes this bait all the way to bump limit

Attached: silica.png (1039x559, 261K)

Not bait man, Pulled my sig with one in chamber out the holster. Went to rack the slide to eject the round. As soon as I put pressure on the pullback of the slide it went off. What the fuck. Could the bulltet been seated too far back or a bad primer?

What model sig?

P320 compact, took it out the holster pointed it upward towards the ceiling and applied rearward pressure to the slide and bam it went off. Never had it happen before, Im thinking the bullet might of been the issue. Maybe it was seated too far back or striked the firing pin. Im fucking terrified I never fuck up with guns

Once again, Sig getting BTFO.

>might of

Attached: back in my day, trolling meant something.gif (250x250, 32K)

>SIG

it all checks out

if what you're describing is true (which it isn't, until you post pics of gun, hole, timestamp)
one possible explanation could be the sear dropped the striker due to the slide raising up from the frame.
or maybe that little modular fire thing dropped low and let it slip

OP, first, we need pics.
second, is the slide raising up?
or is the little module wiggly?

also, this could be a legitimate AD

No bullshit it happen went throught my ceiling wall and punched into my gutter and broke it a bit. Was a 40sw. I was worried about the cops coming but its been over 2hrs and nothing. The gun seems fine did a take down and everything checks out. I just don't get it.

Then just post a picture of the wall and gutter with timestamp

Show a timestamped pic of your Significantly Sour P320 next to the hole you larping summerfag.

No larping here, CAnt i be doxxed if i post a personal pic.

Attached: 5D875897-434F-46BB-B992-085703E5CD15.jpg (391x685, 39K)

only if you post something that identifies you, even if you do, nobody cares about a random user of a canadian seal clubbing forum

>being this retarded

Attached: 1524952459512.png (435x467, 232K)

I mean I would but looking at the file info it brings up my location on map. call me a retard

> get gun, camera and a chair
> stand on chair
> put gun beside hole
> take picture
> open pic in MSpaint
> blur any serial numbers
> save it. MSpaint removes metadata, so that's good
> post it

Was your finger on the trigger when you pulled the slide back?

>file info
erased by paint

Same thing happened with my P226. Normally when I'm at the range I clear the gun, then put it to my head and pull the trigger to freak people out. This time, I was at home, so I decided there was no point in doing it. After I cleared, or thought I cleared it, *BOOM*. Yeah, the extractor fucked up and I could have blown my fucking brains out. I guess I won't be doing that anymore. This is similar to the time where I discharged my friend's transferrable mac-11 into the wall 3 times by accident where forgetting to check the chamber.

Same shit happened to me recently OP
>Be screwing around with papas old savage
>Nobody has touched it in literal ages
>Work the bolt to be extra sure that there isnt a round in there
>Fucker doesnt move
>Try some more
>Finally get angry
>Try to hit the action with a hammer
Thats how I got tinnitus

Please keep dry firing at your own head, you deserve a Darwin award.

That's an AD, not an ND.

you absolute weapon

Still an ND, dealing with Exeter sig shit in 1990 + 28 is irresponsible.

The board software has been set up to strip exif data for a couple of years now. If you don't trust me then you can just open the photo in mspaint, resize it, and resave it.

PIC of gutter, small hole and slight damage to gutter.

Attached: fug me.png (1785x2381, 2.36M)

Yes?

Attached: 1524095981103.png (1000x1000, 66K)

ohshit.jpg, OP isn't a faggot

Attached: 1526942001555.gif (269x270, 383K)

Im just pretty shaken up.

>OP isn't a faggot
he's likely still a faggot

but it sounds kinda like you got screwed by the company who made that gun.
sucks pretty bad.
I got burned on a lemon once, but it wasn't like that

is the slide loose? is the module loose?

Its my primary concealed carry gun, Ive run weapons courses with it and very familar with the 320. I just dont get how. I took it down and everything is fine. Would rechambing and unloading the same round of caused the bullet to seatback or fuck with the primer? im at a loss here,including my fucking nerves

i can't picture rechambering a bullet causing the primer to slide back and cause an AD

I'll watch a takedown vid on this gun.

Whatever you do OP DO NOT call the cops. Do not talk to the cops. Do not talk to Police without a lawyer. If asked by neighbours pretend it didn’t happen. ND is a felony in some states.

oh, the rails are on the module.
how the flip does that drop safety even work?
i can't tell, but how much pressure does the mainspring endure when normally cocked?

is it possible that a piece of grit held the striker back and cocking it caused it to shift?
I'm all the way in over my head. call sig or a gunsmith

It been 4 hours since it happen and no cops came, I live in a pretty white suburbs so if the cops were called, im damn sure they would of been here already. I aint calling the cops for shit. No one was hurt except my gutter and wall.

i mean keep it pretty clean but thats sounds plauisble that a pieace of debris fuck with the firing and move it to strike the primer.

>brings up my location on map
>call me a retard
Turn off geo-tagging, retard. Just don't post detailed pictures of your fingerprints behind an auto-sear like this guy, and you should be fine

I did the ms paint save and the metadata and geo tag got wiped. thanks though

>get angry
>hit fucking possibly loaded rifle with a HAMMER

Nigger are you always this retarded or just most of the time?

That's your siding and soffit that's damaged not you gutter

Ok thanks for the info.I cleaned the fireing pin and some debris was in their. Im thoroughly convinced either debris moved the firing pin just enough to strike the primer or somehow the extractor set it off

EXIF data can be easily expunged by just running a simple script on the image, and you can just turn off your GPS and submit through a proxy you dummy.

>I just don't get it.
Was your booger hook on the shooty lever?

>some debris was in there
really? maybe i've got the magic guessing touch

>retard doesn't maintain his gun properly
>it goes off "randomly"
further proof that there is no such thing as an "accidental discharge", and that they are ALL Negligent Discharge(s)

>> open pic in MSpaint
americans dont know how to do this. be gentle

Fact is, a handgun going off is probably just going to be assumed to be a firework, or a engine backfiring, or even just someone whacking someone with a hammer.

Rifles are what will really get peoples attention.

I don't see a SIG there. I don't see a timestamp.
You could be an evil (((glockfag))) trying to make SIG look bad! You don't want us to believe that, do you?
Clear back in :
>post pics of gun, hole, timestamp
Then it takes you almost an hour, and you only post one out of three? For all we know that could be a picture from 10 years ago when you went to clean your glock and pulled the trigger to disassemble it.

Fucker probably doesn't even own a sig.

I properly maintain my guns and yes I understand its still my fault no matter what. I swear to crist, i had my finger off the trigge and was slightly pulling back the slideUpdate I did take it down and some dirt was in the firing pin channel and now the firing pin sits right. Going to take it to the range this week and try to replicate the problem. Probably going to call sig too.Lastly buddy, im not trying to make sig look bad.

>crist
Obviously a sig fag

>Lastly buddy, im not trying to make sig look bad.
But that's exactly what a (((glockfag))) would say. I want to believe you, but I still don't see a pistol or a timestamp.

>I properly maintain my guns and yes I understand its still my fault no matter what.
That's literally not true, dumbfuck.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unintentional_discharge_(firearms)#Accidental_discharge
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unintentional_discharge_(firearms)#Negligent_discharge
it's not your fucking fault that you got a lemon from a fraudster company

user here, asking the important questions.

Be honest with us, OP. I NDed into my wall a few months back; fucking around with my brother's double-action .22 and wondering why it wouldn't go to half-cock. I was very drunk. Point is, I'm in no position to judge, so be honest.

That's ok. Shit happens. Just try to be more careful

The fucked up part is. I was sober when it happen and I'm beating myself up worse, cause of it. If I was drunk, it fully understand but being sober and having a discharge, just makes me feel like shit. This is probably my biggest fuck up in life to date and I'm only 23. I swear finger was not on the trigger. I did take the gun down and the firing pin did have some movement. Now that I cleaned it the firing pin is back to normal. I am going to call sig though.

> don't load it
> call sig
> stop blame
> go sleep

>I swear finger was not on the trigger.
I can't verify that but, if you can, you have nothing to blame yourself about. An AD is not an ND. Mine very definitively WAS an ND.

Fix your shit and sleep easy.

Thank you guys. As always night k is best k.