Anyone know anything about these guns? There's one for $300 bucks near me, and I've been itching to buy a new handgun

anyone know anything about these guns? There's one for $300 bucks near me, and I've been itching to buy a new handgun.

Attached: 82773847af8adcbe9ccacee99103bf9f[1].jpg (640x480, 38K)

it's an astra a90 in 45acp, in case the shit tier picture isn't clear enough.

I think it's a glock

thanks user, you were a big help.

For 300 buy a Makarov. It’s the best pistol for the money and military tested

neighbor has one. Its legit, for 300 out the door I'd jump on it. If after taxes and fees if its over 350, pass on it

You can get a brand new m&p 1.0 shield for 300, stop memeing yourself with outdated milsurp

Sorry but I would trust my life to a Makarov. It is military proven and reliability is far superior to the spounge trigger m and piece of shit Glock wanna be

If you had married a woman that didn't already have 3 niglet you could afford better guns and give better advice. Listen to
At that price if you want a good cheap gun that works well and you can depend on get a gen 1 Shield. I you want something cool to play around with get the Astra.

Get some class. I’ll take steel over plastic any day of the week. Your arrogance is disgusting

I'm not sure you know what's in the $300 price range these days

>class
>commie milsurp
I like combloc shit as much as the next guy but if you want class you won't find in Soviet Russia. Class means a Beretta Cheetah or a S&W or Colt revolver not in slave labor tin guns made for inbred yokel soldiers.

Tin guns? You mother fucker take it back. Makarovs are forged from the fires of the motherland by men far tougher than you could ever wish to be. steel frames are not tin. Your faggy beretta cheetah is a meme

I too enjoy wearing fedoras mlady

never

Are maks even decent?
I can't tell if it's a meme here or if one lad just bought one and can't stop shilling

>falling for the milsurp meme this hard
>not realizing the Makarov is inferior to the Tokarev anyway

Attached: AylYyY4.jpg (500x386, 30K)

>No hollow points that reliably expand
>Expensive for plinking
Yeah they’re fucking memes alright.

Astra is a spanish pistol. Astras are built like tanks, down to being made of steel. Thick, thick, steel. I like them alot. Not made for people who think that light weight is all the rage.

At its core, it is a personal carry piece, uninfluenced by spec ops bullshit because it came before that. Astras tend to be rough but functional internally. Good luck with spare parts, but getting one made from steel isint hard. Just make sure it is heat treated right.

They're not bad by far in all seriousness

The Makarov isn't even the best Soviet pistol. How is a Cheetah a meme? Please explain to this me. The Mak is pushed by total fags like IraqVet88888888888 and neckbeards like you. The pistol is decent but the round it fires is a joke, the ergonomics are the same as an ez bake oven, and it's simultaneously too big and for manlets but too small for normal hands. It's much more of a meme. If Glocks are Honda Civics then a Makarov is this.

Attached: makarov.jpg (310x163, 7K)

already have one
It's on armslist for $300, I was gonna try to talk him down to like $275 maybe.
>No hollow points that reliably expand
hornady 95gr xtp
ballistics tests all shot good penetration and reliable expansion.
I'm into robust steel shit. I'll check it out, thanks

Attached: image006[1].jpg (251x263, 14K)

>isn't even best soviet pistol

Attached: best soviet pistol.png (842x818, 181K)