Attached: 19509271.jpg (1280x960, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YdEkhdva
youtube.com/watch?v=EWm_QupOauw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>AK Buyer's Guide

pastebin.com/YdEkhdva

Attached: 19509277.jpg (1280x960, 120K)

Agreed. Thanks work and travel took priority over the internet for a few weeks. It's nice to have tolerance breaks haha! Cheers user!

I'm Vince.

LOL quality!

Like shit from a clogged toilet.

Attached: 1523147531077.jpg (1080x1080, 194K)

Attached: 1511928828691.jpg (1000x1069, 179K)

Post RPK mags?

Post yours

Attached: 20170307_230513.jpg (3264x1836, 1.43M)

How secure is that thing?

They're in the mail still

Well, you're expected to post them when they arrive then.
7.62x39 or 5.45x39 RPKs? Steelies, Bakes?

No clue. Just something I came across in search of new editions.

Attached: 19519873.jpg (1280x960, 138K)

It flies up occasionally. If you use it in auto it will slap you in the face. Great for pictures and people who do not actually rely on their rifle for more than scaring civilians and Europeans.

Attached: 1525889756265.jpg (500x377, 34K)

7.62 bakes. Three of them. Pretty excited actually

Shit mounted on a dust cover will not hold zero. Ever. The sooner this myth dies, the better.

Same for gas tube

>dust cover
It's not mounted to the top cover though. It's mounted over it, via the rear sight leaf and the recoil spring locking mech.
Yet it's been proven otherwise, ie beryl rail and ultimak.

So it's unstable and it adds extra shit in the way when you need to do cleaning/maintenance. Brilliant.

>hurr rifle is fine
Let's see your solution then, Mr engineer.
>Just don't add an optic rail above the top cover, the antiquated side rail solution is fine.
That about right?

the rear sight block and the side rail are the only places you can reliably put one - unless you bought an arsenal in which case your canted rear sight will limit your options to the rail

this is a rifle that was never designed to have optics mounted to it like the modern consumer expects, and until the market sees AK-12 clones, that's what you have to live with. stop trying to turn these into ARs - it will never happen

I check the mail first thing everyday, it's painful

Attached: IMG_20171231_150715.jpg (3128x2316, 1.35M)

>the rear sight block and the side rail are the only places you can reliably put one
>it's attached to the rear sight block
Holy fuck are you retarded.
>this is a rifle that was never designed to have optics mounted to it
Wat. Pic related
>stop trying to turn these into ARs - it will never happen
What the fuck are you blabbering on about. How does furthering how optics/other accessories are attached make it an AR? So ZenitCo is just "AR rails" then?
Post your AKs, or better yet stop posting and kys.

Attached: 21236767_13388.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

My PK-A rattles on the rail and moves forward and backward a little, how can I tighten it down?

>puts optic the size of the rifle on the rifle
Can we stop pretending the AK isn't a meme and just enjoy it for what it is?

>never designed to have optics mounted
This is a myth. The Soviets always planned to put optics on them. Hence the whole "three bore heights" plan and the universal boresighter.

>starlight wasnt just as big if not bigger
Do you enjoy being dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=EWm_QupOauw

I know it says regulate but its the same

>this is a rifle that was never designed to have optics mounted to it
The absolute state of /akg/, everyone.

Attached: lastohvost.jpg (275x183, 12K)

The AK is a meme, you don't need to be upset about it. I'd have buyer's remorse if I didn't embrace that fact.

post rifle collection

Underfolders are for commies

Attached: puffy.jpg (882x960, 134K)

How shit are Yugo NPAPs? Kinda want one.
Also, full-sized rifle or Pistol-turned-SBR for a SHTF AK? I don’t mind spending the extra shekels, and I know x39 is fine out of shorter barrels.

An SBR would be choice in almost all situations except longer engagements, but you shouldn't be out seeking confrontation of any sort

Attached: image_16.jpg (640x480, 113K)

Picture an SLR107R, currently with the Arsenal Toys-R-Us special plum furniture, soon to be replaced by however I can most meme and nig rig out a mak90 style stock and you'll be there.

Underfolders are jihad

Noguns spotted. Remove thyself.

Try again sweety. The Tapco clip is just for you.

Attached: Screenshot_20180529-085315.png (1080x1920, 2.59M)

> Screenshot_20180529-085315
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's the overall length on that? Can it fit in a backpack?

Screenshotted my camera pic, Jow Forums has 4mb limit, sorry dear.

Not him, but taking a screen shot of a high resolution photo will reduce the file size. Its the quickest way for phone posters.

Yeah that's what I did. Not gonna go on Jow Forums on the office computer, so being a phonefag is just how it has to be.

I'm in my work van half of the time. Dumb phone posting is what my life has come to

Attached: 20180301_213807.jpg (4032x3024, 2.88M)

nice

how much?

No clue, my draco is right next to me with an AIMR brake, and I have a wire folder right next to that, but no clue where the hell any measuring device went
Yes it would fit perfectly inside one

C...can I play?

Attached: can i play desu desu.gif (260x154, 8K)

What did it cost to have the trunnion replaced?

my gen 2 tws rail has held zero fine after opening and closing, people who have different results can't fucking read and install it with the sight leaf spring missing

let me guess you are over 50 and think the ar-15 is better because it was designed in america

What kind of finish do Atlantic's WBP kit builds have on their furniture?

Attached: polishwbp (1 of 6).jpg (1000x540, 164K)

are the builds really any good? i have always had concerns about them since wbp is a commercial maker and they used cast shit at first

Dubs and wicked camel toe aside, underfolder AK is best AK.

Attached: jihad.jpg (3264x2448, 1.18M)

Attached: 20180529_090351~2.jpg (3723x2691, 2.51M)

C U T E

>~$2300

That is not alot user.
Now go buy some heroin

Try 2700$ but I prefer meth.

Attached: 20180528_122923~2.jpg (2192x3841, 3.11M)

You're a nigger though, you should be smoking crack

is he really a nog, if so what did he steal to get that rifle and cash

metal folding stock is nice

unobtanium now, though. Only plastic. Blegh

did the gommunists actually call the gas tube that? Because I don't think that's really a very accurate name for it. It's more of a piston guide tube or something.

i call it a piston cover

Yes that's pretty much an exact translation, гaзoвaя тpyбкa.

Yeah. It's pretty fucking sad.
>hurr hurr I bought the poorfag Arsenal rifle a couple weeks ago I need to let everyone know my opinion like it's R*ddit
Lurk more and shut the fuck up.

>poorfag Arsenal rifle
I'm sorry, what?

SLR107r. The poorfag abomination of the Arsenal catalog.

>smoking crack
>2018

No hun, heroin is the new epidemic and it is hitting the white population hard.

>Arsenal, which is a league ahead of WASR in price and performance, is now a poorfag rifle
>responding to someone calling me noguns is now me giving a Reddit opinion
Perhaps /ak/ would be more your speed

>unobtanium now
you're kidding right? They aren't that hard to find
>I actually don't like the triangle at all, it sucks compared to the poly folders

There is a guy selling some on the Files for $40/piece.

>(You)

Attached: StrawMan2.jpg (600x450, 91K)

About what I expected from someone that migrated recently, thanks for the (you) though.

Shit's magic, my dude

Attached: 892347593875.jpg (1728x2304, 1.76M)

Attached: obscura1527614594186.jpg (2016x1134, 1.67M)

Underfolders are for kebab removers only.*

>migrated recently
Nigger I've been here since the beginning of this general. The 107r is the poorfag compromise rifle because they aren't willing to shell out more for the fr or cr. Deal with it.
>faggot who's been a gun owner all of 2 weeks telling me I migrated
That's rich.

>they aren't willing to shell out more for the fr
Had no interest in a folder, stay mad. If you didn't sperg out like a newfag, you might not get mistaken for one, just a tip.

Not him, but why? I don't like the look of polymer AKM stocks, personally. Are you going to swap the stock out?

>Are you going to swap the stock out?
Yeah, refinishing some wood sets now

>I-i had n-no interest in a folder
>I wanted the worst option with shitty fake plum

>If you didn't sperg out like a newfag
Oh, you must be one of the new guys from the last couple months that came in here after all the regulars stopped posting entirely in favor of GroupMe.
>You can't put optics on AKs
>It wasn't designed for it
>AKs are just memes just accept it bro
That is not only the most newfag opinion you can have, it's also the most retarded.

Neat. If I ever get another AK (which will probably not happen but oh well) I'd definitely go with wood too.

Attached: SLR-104_PK.jpg (3000x4000, 2.11M)

Where did Arsenal touch you wth the SLR107? You can tell us. Sorry you got rejected from the GroupMe and can't chat with the cool kids, forced to chat with us 107 owners. Your anger is making more sense.

Yeah I'm pumped, just can't decide on a stain color.

>Where did Arsenal touch you wth the SLR107
Nowhere. I have the good version.
>Sorry you got rejected from the GroupMe
We're talking about anime nerds at a student orientation right now.

Let's go shoot our AKs at chaseburg.

Was it that easy to recognize? Lmao. Fuck me.

>not krokodil
Fagit

Tfw want 104 but can't find anywhere unless I get Sweaty Bob's used one online

It's unfair bros

You should come to the m1 and military rifle shoots so I have more people to beat. I'm going to shoot a Zastava underfolder just for shits.

When are those? I live out of state now, but am still a member and go occasionally

so, i have a sam7sf and really want a forward grip. I checked the archive and only two posts were about milled guards and only vaguely. also want to use my cheese grather top guard so i need a solo lower handguard for a milled AK. have tried majorly filing down the magpul AKM guard but it worse than the stock guard. Really want a milled aluminum guard like legionusa has for the vepr12, but i asked and legion carries no guards for milled aks. SLRworks makes no and has no plans to make guards for the sam7sf, thier current models dont support the guard retainer sling loop. And Krebs customs guards seem to need to be paired top/bottom. Are there more/better solutions or something im missing? thanks in advance

Attached: mjxe56txrf04.jpg (2407x1600, 1.03M)

Try the TDI M-Lok handguard for the VEPR. You might have to shim it or file it to get it to fit.

Attached: 20180529_101942~2.jpg (3716x2592, 2.36M)

Any stamped lower handguard can be made to fit a milled receiver by reshaping the back portion that fits into the receiver. Just need to take some off the top and sides of the little nub--go slow and check fit often.

TEETH

Unfortunately I have to phonepost at work
Long story short I accidentally wrote "N I G G E R S" on the name sign

I’ve always wanted a Krink. I found a 106UR for $750, should I jump on it? I want wood, triangle, and Bakelite mags, but 5.56 bakes are rare. Is it possible to convert at least one for photo ops?

I am sorry, user. Perhaps one day they will grace us once again.

Attached: SLRS_AUG.jpg (1632x918, 367K)

So yes the "S U N D O W N M O T E L"
Was the "N I G G E R S M O T E L" for 2 hours

Nice.

Attached: Paquito.jpg (632x546, 99K)

5.56 bakes don't exist bud, just because you can convert a 5.45 bake to sort of feed 5.56 doesn't make it a 5.56 bake. Yes you can convert them, but it's kind of a pain to do. I might still have the one I did a while back somewhere, if I do I'll sell it to you cheapish--feeds 30rds by hand fine, but I never actually used it. If you just want it for photo ops, then just stick a 5.45 magazine in it, it'll fit just fine.

I would honestly be shitting bricks, though.

Attached: Operating.png (1920x1080, 3.24M)