Multi tools?

So Jow Forums, what multi tool do you EDC?
Do you carry a pliers multi tool or just a swiss army knife? Also what works for you and what are your working conditions?
Also general EDC tool thread.

Pic related is my personal carry for every day and it gets rugged abuse.

Attached: rebar.1.jpg (550x412, 75K)

>Gray Juice S2 for EDC.
>Wingman for the car.
>Surge for home.
>Gerber MP600 for my range bag.
>Gerber Shard in my urban exploration Altoids tin.

When I EDC I take my Signal. The SOG has the best pliers as far as the fulcrum or whatever you call it. They be god tier if the cutter teeth were changeable, but other than that it kinda sucks because you can't just flip a blade out without opening the pliers. The WAVE is second favorite but it's definitely a preference. And the Victorinox I guess I just don't get.

Attached: multitools.jpg (3264x2448, 3.2M)

I use a gerber, it comes in handy more times than you would think.

I carry my Charge TTi with me everywhere I go
Literally feel naked if I leave without it.

At certain times I'll carry a knife with me if the situation calls for it but other than that I don't see the reason to ditch my multi-tool.

Attached: img-leatherman-charge-tti-08.jpg (670x447, 105K)

Leatherman Wave.
I keep it in that small pocket in the right pocket on blue jeans.

Does a SAK count? I once carried a wave but realize that shit is too heavy and not needed for every day.

I carry a leatherman sidekick, send my dad a wave for Christmas. Next thing I know is 1 year later all my aunts and uncles in that area have a wave.

>rebar
Got one, other than lacking 1-hand opening for the knife its breddy gud

Rebar on belt + style in my bag (for scissors, small screwdriver and tweezers)
Work on production line - t mechE

Some time carry skeletool on weekends.

Thinking of getting wave - don’t like the small scissors, surge has better, but too heavy.

Attached: EF725B9C-EE07-4CD3-A6B4-295428E8E4D3.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

Charge TTi.

Also carry pic related in pocket for stuff that just needs a knife quickly.

It’s a bit too big and scary looking though, starting to get weird looks at work.

Attached: B5CDCC19-DD8D-43B9-A7DE-2CC8CA4D2495.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

This dude. I've had it for 10 years and it's the perfect kit

Attached: IMG_20180510_145613461.jpg (2448x3264, 3.29M)

Leatherman crunch. I find the vice grips more handy than needle nose. I’ve carried it every day for almost 20 yrs. Before that just a regular leather man. They didn’t have 20 different kinds then.

I carry pic related.

Attached: 14754063351950.jpg (1400x933, 551K)

Used to snag waves from work every time the inventory count would get off. Sitting on four right now. They're great little tools.

This is what I carry. Unless you are James Bond it will meet your needs.

I carry a leatherman wave.
I use it for skinning small animals, cutting small sticks, basic mechanics, etc.

>Sidekick
My nigga. Same here. Pretty much enough for all I need and still can champ it out innawoods no problem.

Love outdoors but work in IT. It is the best of both worlds.

¨Too big and scary looking.' Seriously? Is the actual size of this in the machete-category?