Skinwalker Protection Thread

So, Jow Forums how do I protect myself against skinwalkers while camping?

What other creatures could I encounter in Kentucky?

Attached: 1526263069436.png (680x486, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tntcarden.com/tree/ensor/CarrCreekCritter.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Salt circle

so are skinwalkers demonic?

Hey, I’m in ky too! Right on the border of TN. Post your area code, we can hunt boogeyman together
42653 here

Are you trying to trick me, skinwalker?

Dogmen and Sasquatch are far more common then skinwalkers in Kentucky.

If you wanna see some shit go camp in LBL.

I wouldn't worry about it. Skinwalkers are just a dumb urban legend.

level with me here, close range 12 gauge blast will blow dog man to bits, no?

I wouldn’t worry about it
Really tho, I know some neat spots around here. Old mining towns/tunnels, abandoned buildings, and two abandoned amusement parks

Gud advice brudder

Attached: wouldn't worry about it.jpg (600x600, 60K)

will i be arrested for carrying guns in said places?

would having a concrete basement for innawoods cabin help?

Attached: BOOM BOOM CRASH That's all it takes for this anti-racist militant to break into your house with (317x369, 246K)

Sentient deer
The Tennessee wildman (some Ginger that got lost in Tennessee and became this)
The Flintville Monster
>lives in the foothills (yes I've been to Tennessee)
The white screamer
>an unknown creature that screamed it's head off to lure a farmer outside and then tore his wife and kids to shreds, replacing it's own scream with their death wails
And a cave wolf with a human face
Tennessee is spoopy

Attached: IMG_8415.jpg (340x453, 79K)

No, you have not kept the skinwalker out, only trapped yourself.

Nope, they're monsters that will eat your flesh though
Yes

>tfw ultimate fantasy is living in a little cabin deep in the woods on a couple dozen acres of my own land for shooting
>tfw too scared of skinwalkers to live it out even if I had the money to do so

Attached: 1512465176547.png (309x313, 126K)

how to prevent that?

They don't exist, so I probably wouldn't worry about it.

Lol get a 10 gauge

Probably I know a car can kill/hurt them.

I'd stick to grizzly loads for both. Shoot Dogmen on sight they are good for nothing. Don't shot sasquatch they live in family groups and unless you have enough armed men for a war your asking for trouble.

Sasquatch are all over rural Kentucky.
Both Dogmen and Squatch are by LBL.

White ash, fire, and possibly silver. Don't respond to cries for help in the woods, particularly if a single phrase is repeated. If in a group, stay within sight of each other at all times, and devise a system of questions with preset responses to determine if you have been infiltrated.

Post Kentucky spooky stories boys.
I'll start:
See large hooded figure with glowing red eyes in woods.
Constantly feel stalked, watched in woods.
Hear ungodly noises that shouldn't come from anything normally found in KY.

We've also got some spoopy stuff in Iowa
Lockridge Monster

>On a night in late October 1975, farmer Herb Peiffer saw a “four-legged, black-haired thing in the cornfield” near Lockridge, Iowa, as he drove his tractor to his turkey pens, according to an article in the Milwaukee Sentinel. At first, Herb didn’t tell anyone about the creature he saw in his tractor lights because, according to his wife, “he thought we would make fun of him.” Then Herb discovered he wasn’t alone.
A crazy bearded woman in west Iowa, my fiancé and I have still been trying to catch one
And the Turtle of Big Blue
>In a thirty-four foot deep lake in an old rock quarry near Mason City, Iowa, lurks an enormous snapping turtle. Over the years, people fishing in Big Blue Pond in Clear Lake State Park claim to have seen this monster with a shell the size of a Volkswagen Beetle.

White ash?
I have a silver cross and plan to have a fire. What significance does the ash have?

Get a 10 Gauge or 12 Gauge shotgun
Also get a wooden door and give it a faceful of slugs if it breaks the door down

A richfag should buy one of those cold war surplus IFVs and get it back in full working order to hunt down skinwalkers.

Planning to camp innawoods with one other person. Plan to set up trip wires attached to pull-fire crackers. Also plan to set up dummy trip wires that are obvious and take attention away from the actual ones.

Plan to take firework mortar shells with shortened fuses for improvised flashbang grenade.

This^

And use a number to add to as your call for example the number is 12. I call 5 you call 7. That way the call is not the same if used.

Also put you biggest guy in the back when hiking. Spooks attack easy pickings from the rear like all predators.

White ash is used like salt for protective barriers and charms.

Load up pic related

Attached: main-qimg-7cd882de976e09556ddab2eb265fe6b6-c.jpg (250x250, 18K)

white ash the tree or white ash the remains of a fire?

Remains of a fire.

45acp or 9mm for skinwalkers? would lead-free/frangibles be any better?

Attached: 45ACP Enfield with AK underfolding stock.jpg (1023x673, 85K)

If you’re in Tennessee I have the knowledge to do all of that.

Fucccccck no you need to used a grizzly caliber on these things. 45/70 or 12g

Ski walkers are in the Midwest and southwest head farther northeast and you’ll encounter wendigos dummy.

I know OP will likely encounter Dogmen and or Sasquatch

I think I have the improvised flashbang down. Would appreciate advice on the tripwire though.

>Don't respond to cries for help in the woods
You retards are gonna get someone that needs legitimate help killed one day because you took this dumbass skinwalker meme too far.

wat does a dog man look like

okay, mr. 40s&w

That's shit too bud 500S&W or 44mag

Basically a literal werewolf

Attached: Ddw6LdjU0AISR1I.jpg (900x1200, 211K)

Play it by ear, dummy. If the voice repeats the same phrase, mimics you and repeats yours, moves around as you move towards it, can't describe his position and exact situation, those are red flags. Also, if responding to a call for help maintain your original group

would melee work?

Attached: champagne.jpg (1536x2048, 242K)

Something like this

Attached: XSDNs0cT_400x400.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Don't downplay sasquatch they arnt some friendly Forrest giant you saw on Harry and the Henderson's. They will fuck you up if given the chance or you puss them off.

Would mag dumping 20 rounds of 308 into the skinwalker's face kill it?

Attached: T13CBjw.jpg (629x651, 35K)

the face is an illusion.

We've been over this, Jow Forums. You have to use a weapon that's killed before. If your fun doesn't know how to take a life, it'll be useless against yee naaldlooshii.

would killing microbial life count?

Is that an excuse to murder? I live in the hood, nothing of value would be lost.

308 mag dump to the dick than?

>What other creatures could I encounter in Kentucky?

Just tweakers. Kencucky is pretty tame 'wilds'

best way to not encounter skinwalkers is to be 100% sober

OH no theres one in the thread boys

Attached: 1502041427546.png (500x667, 322K)

None because none of those things are real believe me.

what about a Sasquatch friend to look out for you?

>while camping in Kentucky
Thats a bad idea.

Attached: Untitled74-630x339[1].jpg (630x339, 49K)

He's right, I wouldn't worry about it

Acquire a supernatural predator of a higher caliber as your bf.

Attached: auxiliaryContent.jpg (3300x2550, 2.17M)

>So, Jow Forums how do I protect myself against skinwalkers while camping?
Get naked and beat it to death with fists it will be too distracted by your cock to defend itself

Attached: 1526552651454.jpg (388x443, 151K)

My thoughts are not about is there a skinwalker itt, i just want to understand how it is online and shitposting on Jow Forums ?

is 45-70 enough?

Attached: sasquatch.jpg (730x456, 76K)

Perfect probably as good as it can get.

I've been camping in the woods alone and completely unarmed great many times. I feel completely safe and have never encountered danger. Being alone with nature is truly liberating as if casting away your old skin. There is no need to bring weapons of any kind.

unironically this. bear spray at worst tbj.

t. brainlet.
Anyways I've heard white ash is effective against them. Best solution is just to be careful. They always sounded like ambush predators.

Attached: IMG_0417.png (645x729, 59K)

An AR in .338 Federal.

White ash the tree is for staking vampires.

Attached: 1401073102217[1].png (1000x700, 71K)

screamer sounds like a typical wendigo

Attached: Wendigo.jpg (376x475, 23K)

No idea, but we'll both be deaf if I ever do find one.

Attached: HK 51.jpg (800x600, 223K)

>i wouldn't worry about it

Can't fool me skinwalkers

Attached: 1526911034307.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>casting away your old skin
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT A SKINWALKER WOULD SAY

Attached: yikes.jpg (250x186, 9K)

>I wouldn’t worry about it
MOTHER FUCKER

>40744
are you the guy who took pics of a gun behind police cruisers?
40729 btw

Post more spoopyies about Tennessee. Where i'm from there's a legend of the Carr Creek Critter, its actually really well documented too. I have friends who claim they've seen it personally. They drove down this road and encountered a really bright blinding white light floating about 10 feet up and "it" threw rocks at their car that they claimed wouldnt start once they saw it, until about 5 minutes later after they already shat themselves. Its a thing for teens around here to go look for it, not me (wuss) but I've always been interested.

tntcarden.com/tree/ensor/CarrCreekCritter.html

Learn the war cry of whatever the local Indian tribe was. Indians were killing these things with sticks and rocks for thousands of years, so they're no doubt a bit scared.

Hunting guns count?

How many coyotes do I have to smoke for my rifle to be skinwalker certified?

Uhhhhhh yeah ok Mr. Slinwalker

>in the woods
Lrn2spell

>replacing it's own scream with their death wails
Yeah, Annihilation was pretty cool. I wouldn't worry about it, though.

It is a colloquial expression you retard.

All these guys saying white ash. Shit don't work. Get you some black gash. Skin walkers and everyone else hate black gash. Even black dudes will run from that shit.

Jesús dude. That's 308?.... That's fucking awesome. Shooting that thing might actually give you ptsd

Why is this a bad idea, skinwalker? Are you afraid I'll rustle your mcnuggies?